NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11: Season 14, Fresh Blood and Old Grudges

Gonna be another late round up guys, work is a killer at the mo. It'll be up sooner or later tho. :heh:

Gonna be another late round up guys, work is a killer at the mo. It'll be up sooner or later tho. :heh:

Thanks man mine will be up to soon :)

Lets face it unless Dysons team has some sort of combustion the title is coming his way, well deserved to he has been insane this season.

Just gonna focus on top 3 finish with youth development name of the game now so may lose a few points but hope I can stay in top 3.

Also big handshake.gif to Mcoy, 4-4 draw overall look forward to our games next season!

Edited by Haden

I was looking forward to my first game since the two I missed (which sent me into relegation) only to discover that I didn't actually have a game today.

Very good result against a team that's twice stronger than me. His two goals came after my main keeper got injured and replaced with the "reserve", who played a three. Because of this match he went from one in dev value to two^^

It looks like Rising Phoenix is living up to the name.

Not baaaaaaaaaad. Doubt I can still make a come back but its nice to know my team are finally sorting themselves out.

Retirements are up. None for me. Just checked Dysons squad all I can say is.

On the plus side Oddy got taken down.

Edited by Haden

Holy shit, everyone is staying? God daaaaaaamn awesome. Allan Brobeck is trying to beat Mack Potter for oldest member in my team methinks! He retired at 40. Let's see how Brobeck does :D

My 37-5 defender retired. Very happy my keeper didn't retire the same season I bought him.

Slightly annoying to finally get offered a decent youth, but at this time of the season.

My 37-5 defender retired. Very happy my keeper didn't retire the same season I bought him.

Like mine did? Quite annoyingly, I put him up for sale yesterday (he's now been taken off the transfer market).

If I don't get some new players in the mid-season period then I'll have a maximum of four reserves.

I'm quite sad that Oswald Dale has quit after spending 14 seasons with the club. He's not that great, but he's still a legend.

All my boys are staying on -- There was only really one player, 34-7 mf, that was questionable. Aside from him I don't expect any retirements for another 3 seasons.

Next season I may even sell all of my 30+ers...

Robinho is retiring :weep:21 goals and 22 assists from midfield in 6 seasons. Going to be tough to replace

Well happy with my results from Friday and Tuesday, especially the Tuesday one seeing as the tactics were set the previous Wednesday :D

Can't be arsed with setting tactics for 2morro now, so hopefully i don't sleep too late and miss it in the morning.

2 Retirements for me... One of whom i only kept in the squad incase i needed to play alot of youth in one match.. he hasn't had a game yet this season. All in all should affect the team in the slightest :D

Nice, shot at own goal and a penalty. I'm the top scorer but the one who recieved the most goals(together with Soap Box). And I can forget about the youth I got. From 2 to 4 in dev value from one match when I only got four left to play isn't good enough.

:yay: another 3 points moves me into second :D but what the fuck happened to bayern bru??? did they forget to turn up?

What the fuck? Five defenders? Is that even legal?

When I've tried it in the past Xpert Eleven just told me that it was an invalid formation.

Congrats on 2nd DuD!

I played some youth but what was killer was Elites guessing my formation. Well done man.

You could move past Bru at this point! If you did btw you might well stay up as I cant find anyone to take over DuDs team :weep:

Talking of which if you know anyone who is interested in or out of the forum for next season get them to sign up as we need a few managers.

3-0 for Recall, which leaves them top of the league for another week.

Didn't play, but Silverdale are pleased with the results of the other games :)

Cheers Haden, I've finally found some time to actually plan my tactics so I'm glad it paid off.

Not sure I can still stay up unless I win every game though.

What are the requirements for firing a player? Can't find anything in the rules about it.

What are the requirements for firing a player? Can't find anything in the rules about it.

So long as you're not too low on numbers you should be able to fire them. I think the rule is something like 20 players?

So I had nothing better to do...:blush:

Every team in Xpert Eleven starts with a squad of 18 players. A team must have at least 13 players and no more than 20. The squad that you initially get is automatically generated and consists of 2 goalkeepers, 6 defenders, 6 midfielders and 4 attackers.