NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11: Season 14, Fresh Blood and Old Grudges

well now i feel like that victory was Insignificant :(

Not at all, it's still a good result, especially the amount of goals :) I lost to him 3-0 on my home field last season :blank:

The Middle league looks set to go to the final day of the season to determine the title, promotion and possible a relegation spot. Incredible that even with only 2-3 games to go, no one's guaranteed promotion yet!

Still too close to call but I'm happy with a draw against Haden. I need to lose two of my last games to be in with a chance of missing out on first place..

I think technically I could still be promoted... but my head hurts trying to work it out.

Never even planned for survival. Kinda half wanted a season in the lower league! I'd be aiming for 3-skill increase (at least) over two seasons if I was relegated :P

Surprised myself with the victory! I think my tactics this season were to start off playing the youngsters, which meant that the end-of-season was the time to play my best squad while everyone else was struggling to get their dev values sorted.

I think technically I could still be promoted... but my head hurts trying to work it out.

Never even planned for survival. Kinda half wanted a season in the lower league! I'd be aiming for 3-skill increase (at least) over two seasons if I was relegated :P

Surprised myself with the victory! I think my tactics this season were to start off playing the youngsters, which meant that the end-of-season was the time to play my best squad while everyone else was struggling to get their dev values sorted.

Whilst I will still be relegated, I've at least proven I'm not completely useless. Only dyson has managed all 6 points off me so far. Not too bad considering he is the likely champion.

You should be glad you didn't win last season Dyson :p This season much more exciting to win.

I've got a bad feeling about todays match with Ell :(

Heres hoping i'm wrong!

I've got a bad feeling about todays match with Ell :(

Heres hoping i'm wrong!

I'm also hoping you're wrong.

I also pretty much need to win my next three matches (and then I'll likely only survive if a replacement for Bayern Bru isn't found).

I should hopefully get some small wins from Bayern and Madpool. I also need to defeat Dyson.

Edit: I'm going down. Hopefully I won't go down next season like last time.

Edited by Cube

Congrats to Dyson!

Its been a long time coming you have been immense this season well done!

Well pleased with my victory I am now gaurenteed top 3 and could get 2nd.

Knew it..

A 0-0 thriller :(

Thats any chance at the title gone

W00t... Murrchester United beat Complete Domstercool 4-0

thats 10 goals in 2 games now :)

to late to push for a promotion charge now.... it's all about placing in the table.

Another win today for Recall, 3-0. I need 1 more win to secure 1st spot, it doesn't matter if Rez wins either. Just as long as Recall win 1 more then it is a guaranteed 1st finish.

Well done Dyson, well played.

Just trying to improve my dev values, they're really not that great :/

Knew it..

A 0-0 thriller :(

Thats any chance at the title gone

Think of it this way though your first sesaon in the top league and you are going for 2nd place!

I'd give DuD manager of the season. First season in the top flight, and you come so close to winning it :heh:

Woweewowaa! FIVE WINS ON THE TROT!! I was expecting to be relegated this season and now you fuckers have all but ensured I'll survive! My remaining games are against league toppers Silverdale and relegation battlers Happenstance, and certain I'll lose to silverdale, and I think Happenstance will beat eddage so our final game of the season may be extremely crucial!

My dev values are all between 10-16, so theoretically there shouldn't be any negative changes on the change report. I'm expecting to have 6 players above 15, so hoping for a few double jumps!

I just noticed that in my last 5 losses, I've conceded a total of 25 goals in those matches....

:blank:

Well after a 2 week holiday in which I only managed to set my tactics for I think one of the games I'm likely to be getting relegated...

Tactics were far from perfect, but players battled through for their 2nd away win of the season meaning Silverdale remain top with 2 games to go. Points are so tight though that there's no room for any slip ups. I also got 5 correct results out of 6 in the Xpert Pools this week, same not many other managers took part :(

Pretty happy to see one of my players in the league 2 xpert 11 team of the week which other wise constists of Recall United and AFC ReZs.

Edited by Murr

S'all good. :D

I think in order for you to get 1st, you have to win your game and hope i lose both of mine, or get 1 draw and a lose.

I need 1 win, or 2 draws. 2 wins would be excellent though.

It's going to be a close finish, i can see it occuring now.

I should have won that match. Scored at own goal, his second this year and one of my goals got cancelled.

At least I'm safe from relegation but promotion became a little bit more difficult. Luckily for me I have two home matches and BSO has a day off, so with a bit of luck I might make it.

I think in order for you to get 1st, you have to win your game and hope i lose both of mine, or get 1 draw and a lose.

I need 1 win, or 2 draws. 2 wins would be excellent though.

It's going to be a close finish, i can see it occuring now.

You've got it in the bag. You're not gonna lose, simple as that.

Haha, I help decide the champion yet again before the end of the season. Always seem to do that by stalling third place or losing to first place.

Well I should have won by looking at stats, so its nice to see that if I get relegated I should have a pretty strong team.