NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11: Season 14, Fresh Blood and Old Grudges

changereport.jpg

16 increases, only 9 visible.

kinda dissapointed after what I presumed was a good season for concentrating on dev. value, to find my two youth midfielders, who finished on 12 and 13 dev. value, didn't get a visible rise. While my defense if fairly rounded, I may need to buy a defender and a reserve keeper (dev. value of 13 and he visibly went down a skill...) My forwards are, as always, pretty shite.

I guess next season I'll try somehow to do better than this one dev-wise. I think I may see a good knock-on effect from this season, and I'll aim for a double-jump for some of the higher dev-valued guys from the end of this season for the end of next.

My team is definitely stronger now, but hearing everyone else's change reports, not strong enough. My prediction for season 15 will be a battle for survival, once more!

I might buy myself VIP too...

Looking at the strength of teams alone, I'd say that next season we'll see fish, me, Eights and maybe ReZ fighting for survival, with fish favourites to go straight back down...

16 went up, but only 7 visible. Annoyingly, 5 of the visible was defensively meaning my midfield and forwards haven't got up as much as I liked. Though the likes of Caskey and Hope must be a .8 or .9

My 2 goalkeepers are of the same skill now which is convenient, can just pick whoever has the higher form. Survival is the only target for Silverdale in the big league, however with not much funds available, they'll be looking at investing in a new youth midfielder and striker with the intention of Silverdale being a solid top league team in 2 seasons time.

My Change Report was very, very arse.

An increase of 4, 1 visible change. I think it's safe to say this new system fucking hates me. Haven't had a single good report since it came in.

Rage.

13 increases, with 7 visable changes. Not too bad, but not brilliant to be fair.

Got a cool 1.5 million as well (1 million for winning the league and 500,000 for having a player feature the most in the Xpert Eleven team). All good, more fundage available now.

Oh you fucker, Crowley.

"The player wants to end the career in this club and does not want to change club."

I'd better get another few seasons from him!

Mcoy will be taking a break for the start of next season. Mcoy will leave his team in capable hands and try to make the press releases here and there, Mcoy will probably be away for a bit though. Mcoy would also state that this will be the end of his alliance with Dyson as Mcoy will not be around for the moment, Mcoy has enjoyed three insane seasons with three title wins though ;)

Edit: Mcoy would like a quick friendly next Tuesday with Duds. Mcoy enjoys facing Dyson/Dud/Haden and wants to face one of these three before he takes a break.

Edited by Brian Mcoy

DuD has accepted McCoy's friendly... DuD looks forward to a good game :grin:

I've challenged Mr Fish so he can see what to expect next season :p

This can only end well for me... :heh:

I have a 17 3 forward with the same special skillz as the one above being offered to me from youth... Worth it?

I've yet to be offered a Youth Player, and I could do with a new defender.

That's nice, I play a friendly to get some form increase and they drop instead. Why does the form alway drop so much after the last match of the season? Or is just me and bad luck? 11 of 14 active players has less than 10 in form.

Tried to sell my 27-4 goalkeeper that I haven't used in ages. Now they tell me I can't sell him and he will stay in the team for the rest of his career >_> If he stays another season he will probably drop to 3. He had 4 in dev value last season.

That's nice, I play a friendly to get some form increase and they drop instead. Why does the form alway drop so much after the last match of the season? Or is just me and bad luck? 11 of 14 active players has less than 10 in form.

Tried to sell my 27-4 goalkeeper that I haven't used in ages. Now they tell me I can't sell him and he will stay in the team for the rest of his career >_> If he stays another season he will probably drop to 3. He had 4 in dev value last season.

Just sack him. He's useless. You'd be much better in the long run with a cheap 18 4 than 27 4.

Even now he's said he wants to stay forever? If you still can't, buy a new 18 4 and then sack him.

Argh, all my players love me too much and don't want to leave! I can't get rid of Crowley or Hoover to make room for some younger blood in the team. So annoying!

Penis, I lost my friendly against Ellmeister. 4-2, though - I think that's reasonably respectable as a noob...

Anyone with VIP feel free to make offers for Crowley or Hoover. Two good players who I'm looking to get rid of to make room for youth. 500k for each one will do.