NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11: Season 14, Fresh Blood and Old Grudges

I'd certainly be interested in buying Hoover for 500k. Where do i make an offer? Can't see anything on the player page.

I'd certainly be interested in buying Hoover for 500k. Where do i make an offer? Can't see anything on the player page.

Are you VIP?

If you are and can't see it then maybe I just can't sell him at all.

Yep, i'm VIP.

I also checked direct transfers in the transfer bit and still nothing :/

I can make offers for your other players, but just not Hoover :(

My change report was a bit naff - the next season should be a little tighter! That said my midfield youngsters went up one visible bar each, as did my super goalie. None of my superstars improved but that's probably for the best, I can't imagine Brobeck being any more spectacular.

All I got was 18-4 defender with no special qualities. Don't need him, don't want him. Bye bye.

Paid roughly 600 k each for two 18-4 goalkeepers that both turned out to be 18-3 >_> I stopped evaluating them becausen I evaluated players I didn't get. 2.45 millions spent and I didn't get a frak.

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

premier-league-badge.gif

Every result bar the last one has been reported on. Will do prizes and last report this weekend everyone happy for league to start this Tuesday or wait till Fri? If you have any friends you want to introduce to the league now is the time!

Essex Elites 1-1 Roostophe Rovers

The Elites held out for another hard fought point against Rovers in a bad tempered game. Both teams played 4-4-2 and seemed to be after each other, the ref had to try and calm things down but ended up awarding 4 yellow cards in the first half. The Elites were limited in chances but Hooke smacked in a close range effort to put his side ahead. Rovers looked the more inventive and the better side in the 2nd half, however it seemed as if the Elites would hang on for the win. However Elites hearts were broken when Fowler bundled home a goal from a corner to make it 1-1 with 4 minutes to spare. The Elites are looking more likely to go down but are ironically playing the best football of the season, Rovers battled well and some youth players made a good impression in this away draw.

Madpool 1-6 Dysonism F.C

Dysonism overcame a challenging away game in style as they took a huge step towards the championship by demolishing Madpool. Madpool played a youthful 4-4-2 against Dysonisms 3-5-2 side that had the championship on their mind. Things started well for Madpool as Hadley set up the youth Markovic for his first goal of the season, as he took it past the goalie and smacked it in. It was Dysonism who were making the chances though and they equalized via a Boland header just on halftime. Hadley got injured as the 2nd half began and this seemed to spur Dysonism on. Bakboord headed them ahead, before Sandford set up 3 chances in a row that were all converted. He found Arber in the box twice and teed up Spirito for a long shot. Sandford finished this masterful display off with a goal of his own a curling long shot to finish a glorious afternoon for him and his club. He is becoming the man to replace Stenholm when that legend of the club chooses to retire.

Bayern Bru 0-1 Haden United

Bru and United took their rivalry to a new level in a brutal match that saw United carry on their top 3 challenge with a costly away victory. Bru played a 5-3-2 formation while United went for 3-4-3, both sides failed to create much and frustration boiled over. Three yellow cards were handed out before Noel was badly hacked down for Bru, bad feelings escalated before Weesle was viscously shoved over and injured by Rundberg who was given a straight red. Durov scored one of his famous direct free kicks but after fouling and injuring a Bru player youth United striker Sbaccanti was given a 2nd yellow and sent off. The match was a poor one from both sides especially Bru, it was a good win for United but a game that both sides will be fuming at and wanting to forget.

Cubic County 0-1 Mcoys Sons

County are now almost certain to be relegated after they were outplayed by a tactically astute Sons outfit. Sons for not the first time seemed to have the complete measure of their opponents, limiting them to 1 chance while they made 5 for themselves. Curtis who was a rock in defense set up Jevons for a long range pot shot that slammed in off the bar to put the Sons ahead. Countys undermanned midfield was simply unable to make chances for their attacking trio. It was only the smarts of Aykan the County goalie that kept the score at 1-0. This was the case when Aykan blocked a Jevons penalty and smothered the ball before any Sons players could get to it. However this battle between the two promoted sides ended with the Sons looking assured to be playing in the top flight next season and County almost certain to go down.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Madpool 1-6 Dysonism F.C, Dysonism take a big stride to being champions and leave Madpool asking what went wrong.

Turned on the Style Award: Dysonism F.C, 12 chances and 6 goals away from home, simply awesome.

Player of the Day: Lucian Sandford, Dysonism F.C, magnificent, controlled midfield and made 3 goals, still found time to score as well.

Mcoys Sons 1-2 DuDs Baggies

The Baggies scored a great victory over an in form Sons to climb further up the table and mount a strong top 3 challenge. The Sons went with a 4-4-2 formation while Baggies opted for a risky 4-3-3 set up. Both teams were looking to catch each other on the break, the Sons succeeded early as Rufus slipped past his marker and put his side ahead after a mere 7 minutes. An impressive Zipper fed a through ball to Guara the captain who slotted it past the keeper to make it 1-1 before the end of the half. There were very few chances in the 2nd half but the Baggies always looked the more likely to score, this pressure paid off and they were awarded a penalty. The 33 year old veteran Shelton stepped up to the mark, place the ball down and cool as you like hit the ball in the center of the net. Baggies fans leapt for joy, their has been talk of their manager moving on but his players seem to be willing him to stay with a great victory that takes them up the table.

Dysonism F.C 1-1 Haden United

Dysonism knew going into this match that a win would virtually secure the title and knock United out of the title race. However even with two strikers down United proved resilient, Dysonism played a 3-4-3 formation going in for the kill, United surprisingly played a 5-3-2 with Mozzini stepping up as a striker! The 1st half was end to end action but both teams lacked the killer edge unable to put the ball in the net. However just a minute into the 2nd half, Dysonism was awarded a penalty and that man Stenholm stepped up and hit it in off the post to make it 1-0. At 77 minutes Stenholm pulled up with a rather nasty looking groin strain that sent him off the pitch, United tried to make the most of this and poured on the pressure. With 5 minutes left a inswining cross was going to meet Mozzinis head but Twigg got their first, unfortunately for him he headed the ball into his own net. The striker look horrified as his team mates quickly pulled him to his feet, United fans celebrated. The full time whistle blew, it looks like Dysonism will be champions but not today.

Cubic County 0-1 Essex Elites

County were almost definitely sent down in a miserable game for them, as the Elites carry on with a glimmer of a chance for survival. County played 4-3-3 while the Elites went for a more conservative 4-4-2, however Countys strikers failed to perform, Norcott was poor and Gould who has had an appalling season was sent off for a stupid tackle and booed by his own fans. Brammer was a rock for the Elites, and when he blasted home a long range ground shot 5 minutes from time his name echoed around the stadium. The Elites deserved the win and are really starting to look like the team they were last season but is it to late? As for County they have to have reevaluate tactics and ready themselves for the middle league.

Roostophe Rovers 3-2 Bayern Bru

Rovers beat Bru in an intense dramatic game that sees Rovers relegation fears ease as as Brus increase. Rovers played a usual 3-5-2 against Brus unusual 4-4-2 formation, the first half was very quiet with only 2 chances. However the 2nd half opened up dramatically when Sheldon curled in a direct free kick to open up the scoring. Monington then created space and found Agbonlahor who teed up a magnificent long range effort to make it 2-0. Lindpere hit back for Bru 3 minutes later with a close range effort, Monington then headed Rovers back to a 2 goal advantage. Another instant reply from Lindpere combined with Agbonlahor being sent off set up a tense last few minutes. However Rovers hung on and ground out a deserved win, they now look certain to stay up with Brus future far from sure.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Cubic County 0-1 Essex Elites, the Elites carry on their good run and almost certainly relegate County while given themselves a small chance of staying up.

Turned on the Style Award: Roostophe Rovers, a strong victory against a stubborn Bru side needed style to win.

Player of the Day: Dustin Brammer, Essex Elites, solid defending and a cracking shot gives his team a lifeline.

Essex Elites 0-0 DuDs Baggies

The Elites and Baggies held each other to a scoreless draw that did both teams no favors. The Elites are now almost certain to go down, while Baggies slim title hopes have now almost vanished. The Elites played a 4-4-2 formation and looked very solid in defense and retained a lot of control of the match with 64% possession. For the Baggies a 4-3-3 showed their need for a win and nothing else, but having only 2 chances and in the face of a great Elites defense it was to much for them. The Elites needed to be more ambitious however and now look like they will go down for sure despite a much improved 2nd half of the season. For the Baggies they still have 2nd to fight for with Haden United.

Bayern Bru 2-1 Cubic County

Bru kept their chances of staying up alive as they beat relegated County in a close match. Bru played 4-4-2 against a County side sporting a 3-5-2 formation. It was Brusling (who is rumored to be leaving the club after this season if contract talks aren't finalized) who headed the first goal in on 28 minutes. County always looked dangerous and it was Woozley who thumped home a long ranger screamer to make it 1-1 with 16 minutes to go. Bru fans looked nervously at the clock as their side went forward knowing a win was a must in this game. When with 10 minutes to go a penalty was awarded to Bru only one man was going to step up and take it. That man was of course Brusling, he sent the goalie the wrong way and as the ball nestled in the bottom right hand corner Bru fans cheered in delight. Brusling again the hero, but is it enough for Bru to stay up?

Haden United 6-1 Madpool

Games against United have not been a happy memory for Madpool this season, following a 5-1 beating earlier in the season Madpool approached this match hoping to make amends. It was not to be, Madpool played an offensive 3-4-3 formation against a 4-4-2 from United. Marconossi who has had a poor season so far was looking to make amends in this game. Eveleens set Marconossi up for a shot then a header to make it 2-0 early on. A Hadley goal seemed to give Madpool a way back into the game but they threw this momentum away when Sedgewick put the ball into his own net. Sbaccanti got his name on the score sheet with a header to make it 4-1. The fantastic Marconossi then set up by Eveleens and Mozzini converted two more short range shots to make it 6-1 with 4 goals for him! United were simply outstanding with Marconossi being an irrepressible force, however Madpool really have to look at their tactics. With a close relegation battle on the cards giving away so many goals may haunt them if it comes down to goal difference.

Roostophe Rovers 1-4 Dysonism F.C

One of the classic fixtures, the Dysonism Rovers match is one that every fan can't wait to see. The pendulum of power between these two clubs has switched from one side to the other but in recent games it has been Dysonism who have been the dominant force. With this win Dysonism edges the serious to 8 wins against 7 for Rovers, a great feat for the Dysonism manager. More than that this win almost guarantees them their first title and what a way to earn it. Dysonism played 3-4-3 against Rovers 3-5-2 and in every area of the pitch Dysonism looked more impressive. Sheldon put Rovers ahead via a free kick after one minute, however Sandford who has been a rock for Dysonism this season hit them back with a long range shot. Spirito then put Dysonism ahead with a curling free kick on the 17 minute mark. The teams went back and forth but Dysonisms defense more than dealt with anything Rovers poor attack threw at it. The captain Dunwells goal in the 74th minute sent Dysonism fans ecstatic while Mclens 92nd minute goal sent the few remaining Rovers fans out the stadium. Rovers really need to improve next season and find some consistency, while Dysonism are now only a home victory against County away from their first league title!

Most Important Result: Roostophe Rovers 1-4 Dysonism F.C, this is the result that surely sees us herald new champions.

Turned on the Style Award: Haden United, 13 chances and 6 goals a incredible display!

Player of the Day: Massimo Marconossi, Haden United, 4 goals makes up for a quiet season.

Mcoys Sons 2-1 Essex Elites

The Sons relegated the Elites while keeping their very slim chances for a 3rd place finish alive. Knowing a win was the only result that would give them any chance of staying up the Elites played 3-4-3 against a 3-5-2 Sons formation. The Elites took an early lead with a Merton long range shot after 1 minute! Jevons swung in a corner that Marples volleyed in to make it 1-1 and leave a frantic match evenly paced. The pace of the match slowed down at half time but the Elites still needed the win, it look like they might get it when hero turned villain. Jevons slapped an Elites player that had gone in hard on him and earned himself a straight red. However the Elites failed to grab this last chance for survival, the Sons captain Jbil broke their hearts when he scored via a direct free kick on the 65th minute. The Elites needed 2 goals but found none, from champions to relegated in a season. However they must look at the positives, they were much better in the 2nd half of the season and haven't lost any big players to retirements they should be back up next season if all goes well. As for the Sons a top 3 finish could still happen what a great first season!

Dysonism F.C 4-0 Cubic County

Dysonism won their 1st top league title in style as they thrashed County 4-0 at home. Sadly captain Dunwell was unable to see his side win the title on the pitch as he was badly injured after 8 minutes. Playing 3-4-3 Dysonsim stormed forward against Countys 4-3-3, Osmont headed them ahead on 33 minutes. Dysonism made chance after chance it could have been 7-0 by half time. Stenholm smashed in a long shot just before the end of the half, star player Sandford headed two goals in the 2nd half that had the home crowd chanting his name. It was a wonderful effort worthy of champions, Dysonism made 11 chances and had 60% possession. The team sprayed champagne on their manager, the fans and themselves and collected their trophy after the match. County players gracefully clapped, this has been a superb season for Dysonisms unique style of star studded attacking football that some plaudits said would not succeed, can they it again next season? As for County they face a tough middle league next season and will do well to be promoted straight back up.

DuDs Baggies 4-0 Bayern Bru

The Baggies put the fight for 2nd place against United into their hands with a resounding win against Bru that puts Bru in big relegation trouble. The Baggies played 5-3-2 against a Bru 3-5-2, however despite these formations Baggies made 7 chances to 3 for Bru. Baddeley made a big impact in the 1st half, scoring early on with a neat shot then setting up Zipper for a headed goal. Bru were simply lackluster and looked like a side that were going down, Baggies took full advantage and when Simpson scored a direct free kick a minute into the 2nd half Bru fans began to leave the arena. Forsyth headed a goal into the net to the delight of Baggies fans with 2 minutes to go. What a season it has been for them, with a game to go they have 2nd place in their grasp, at the start of the season it looked like they might go down. Bru however could well be going down after this performance.

Madpool 2-3 Roostophe Rovers

Rovers saved themselves from relegation but left Madpool needing to watch out for Bru on the last day to avoid the drop themselves. Madpool stuck with 4-4-2 against a 3-5-2 from Rovers, Rovers struck early as Monington shot in a curling corner. Quintal floated in a free kick that Ousbeck attached himself to and hit in just before half time to equal things up. The match was very tight with only 3 chances for Madpool and 4 for Rovers. Sheldon smashed in a free kick to give Rovers the advantage, with minutes to spare Madpool fans let out a roar as Quintal fed a great ball to Gay who took it past the goalie and shot it in. However with just seconds to go Tartara took the ball past two Madpool players and hit it in off the post. The away fans were in rapture as survival was assured while Madpool will have to wait till the final day!

Most Important Result: Dysonism F.C 4-0 Cubic County, Dysonism win their first championship!

Turned on the Style Award: Dysonism F.C: And with a great display 11 chances!

Player of the Day: Ernie Zipper, DuDs Baggies, the whole team was great but Zipper just edged his team mates.

I sign on Xpert for the first time in a while, only to find out that 2 of my players have been involved in a car crash and won't be available for a while. Sheesh, one not until 16th and another a week later. Bit of bad luck there i think.

I wasn't planning on getting any new players, but i may do now.

Got a friendly against roo tomorrow. Considering he won the top-league title two seasons ago, and that I narrowly escaped relegation this season, I hardly expect any sort of victory whatsoever. Will play a team about 90% of what I'd consider 'top strength', but I do imagine a severe thrashing is at hand.

Also accepted Tales' offer for a friendly -- it made my x11 freak out and claim I had no games in the future (spazz)... But I think that friendly would be far more interesting to see!

laaawwwl! Won 1-2 away, against roo, who had guessed my tactics! I got 9 chances to his 3 and, dunno if it's worth boasting, the goal he got was actually scored by my defender.

Totally unexpected.

My forwards still need work/are utter shite, but the rest of my team is performing very well.

Thanks to gaggle who sent me bottom league reports.

Will be going through reports and doing prize draw this weekend. (Middle league will have top 3 teams put in draw).

Put out thread advertising new season on gen chit chat http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1202509#post1202509 feel free to show support!

Noone has really said a preference for Tuesday or Friday as a start date? Are people still playing friendlies and doing deals?

Last season people said I started to early so I want to be sure people are ready this time.

I'm ready whenever everyone else is. I'm also open to anyone who wants a friendly.

Edited by gaggle64

What the fuck.

I must be the most unluckiest player. Other 22 6s with no special qualities go for roughly 2million on the transfer market yet mine leaves for only 400,000?!!