Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

Retro_Link

Should hopefully be here in a couple of years - thought I'd upload my new sig to commemorate the occasion!

:yay:

I'm loving your sig Ed! your best yet imo. :)

I'm also loving playing this game again, personal highlight so far?

Darunia dancing in 3D. :grin:

That scene is stunning.

Although my favourite bits are discovering little additions to the detail.

Isn't it just? :) it was always one of my favourite parts but now even more so.

The extra detail is indeed impressive and I love how its basically turned into a huge mini-game of 'spot the difference' :p the Game Notes feature on the 3DS is making keeping track of those heart pieces / skultullas easier too, speaking of which I just got the one above Dodongo's Cavern the 'unofficial' way by backflipping from the bomb flower point and on top of the entrance, no magic bean or water required. :heh:

*edit* Eddage that site banner is fantastic! :D

Haven't played it yet, but the instruction booklet is like a mini poster! IT'S AMAZING.

I thought the same thing but instead of "It's Amazing" it was "Is this really how far downhill game manuals have come?"

I thought the same thing but instead of "It's Amazing" it was "Is this really how far downhill game manuals have come?"

Cuts down on the bullshit other booklets have.

And it's miles better than some games which just say "Here's a link, your instruction booklet's online"... lazy fucks.

Same here... That's it, game can go fuck a duck in the future. Only bargains from them in future, fuck their loyalty points. I want games early dammit :) Playing games on launch day? Hw retro is that?

Pretty much what i'm thinking. How dare they make me wait till release day to play a game. We order online for cheapness and prompt delivery, not to have something 'sent' early in the week and not arrive.

If I knew this would've happened I just would've kept my shopto order.