Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

Retro_Link

Im worried that we wont be able to register due to the hacking on the club N site atm

We that'll be the same for everyone won't it. In a way it'll be fairer for people who don't get it sent early.

With regards to that, did people who registered eArly for the AR tshirt get it? Or do you have to do it on the day?

This soundtrack is only for UK yes?

Will go down to the stores on Friday to check the prices and if online is cheaper I order it there and wait till Tuesday. In no hurry to play a game I have beaten several times before.

Am I the only one who doesn't think that sounds great? Also seems to be missing a fair bit from the original.

No I think it sounds great.

People who have had it sent, who you gone with?

Been trying to get my girlfriend into games for a while now, she likes all the casual stuff - wii fit, wii sports, smurfs etc Bizarrely liked Silent Hill (but mainly just watching me play it). Anyways, I was boring her with Zelda and she loves fantasy and thought it sounded good, so tried Twilight Princess, and beside me wanting to eat my arm off trying to watch her control the thing, she really loved and it got well in to it (though she doesn't want the world to go tits up and quite likes catching cats and fishing). Been trying with loads of simple games and it's Zelda that may get her involved yet :) Who'd have thunk it?

Anyways, she's now eager to finish it and play Ocarina on the 3DS and play Skyward Sword "together"... I don't think so!!

ShopTo have other 'lesser' games in stock for other formats, games which are also due for release on Friday, but not Ocarina of Time 3D yet? :blank:

A tad annoying... still I have paid for mine in advance regardless so just as soon as they get it in stock - hopefully today - it'll be dispatched, should have it by Thursday, I'm not holding out hope for it arriving tomorrow. :p

Oh scratch that... it's actually changed to In Stock just now and my order is processing.

Edited by S.C.G

You guys, ......I'm still on the fence......

It's legendary and all, yet I've completely finished it twice and I finished Master Quest once....

Yet, the things that are included with the pre-order (poster, ....and such....) seem pretty nice.

Still, it's IS Zelda, I love Zelda, I love everything about the series (except for maybe the first two, them be too hardcore:laughing:)

Hmmmm, ......what say you Mr. N-Europe Ambassador?

I can't believe you're even thinking about. Get it. The facelift looks amazing, you can play it while doing your girlfriend from behind and IT'S IN 3D.

You can't expect people to buy little kings story if you don't buy this!

Well, call me crazy, but I prefer spending money on games I haven't played yet.

but it's all good, I'm pre-ordering it, my room can always do with another poster:)

I can't believe you're even thinking about. Get it. The facelift looks amazing, you can play it while doing your girlfriend from behind and IT'S IN 3D.

You have just made me add another thing to my life ambitions. Thank you, good sir.