NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

:D D'aww we have our new Canand!

But in all seriousness, hope every ones shipments go all right. I just cannot stand having hardware sent to me in the post, it easily goes astray around here even with tracking ¬__¬

LESS THAN 60 HOURS LEFT FOR US MIDNIGHT LAUNCHES

Be wary. I can hire assassins :P

They said to me that they're shipping it out 2 days early (so tomorrow) and sent via TNT I think it was.

Everyone is gonna be thinking "Hope it arrives Thursday...."

Cheers man. Did you give them a call?

Cheers man. Did you give them a call?

Yeah, phoned them up when I was asking about the whole taking money right away thing, then asked them about the deliveries.

It's been a long time since I was this excited for a video gaming related release. Actually, I can't remember the last time I was.

Itchy fingers. Come on. Give me the handheld and DQIX and Pokemon. :bouncy:

well My 3DS was despatched yesterday and one of my 3DS games have been despatched today! so hopefully they will come together!

Lindsey are you and David getting a 3DS or you sharing?

My 3DS and all my games were dispatched yesterday so I reckon the game will come on Wednesday and if it's being held then the 3DS friday morning. Hopefully the couriers will just deliver though :)

Just got an order receipt from ShopTo and it looks like the games are being sent in the same parcel as the 3DS itself.

Edit: Just logged in and it seems certain that they're in the same package.

Edited by Cube

Lindsey are you and David getting a 3DS or you sharing?

My 3DS and all my games were dispatched yesterday so I reckon the game will come on Wednesday and if it's being held then the 3DS friday morning. Hopefully the couriers will just deliver though :)

We have got One each.

GAME haven't even begun processing my 3DS games :/

I got my 3DS from game and I got my 3DS game from the hut, I only ordered the game last night.

I guess they're leaving it last minute so there's no risk of game arriving and 3DS not

I got my 3DS from game and I got my 3DS game from the hut, I only ordered the game last night.

That's exactly what I did, did you use the spring codes? I ordered on Sunday (the games) and it said they were dispatched a couple of hours later.

You and David can sit in seperate rooms and still play, you'll never have to speak with each other again. Especially when messaging and chat get updated!!

What you games you both get, any of the same to play with each other?

Trying to convince my girlfriend to play more games, it's a struggle but making some headway! Though smurfs on the ipad has grabbed her the most - it's bollocks though. Surely Animal Crossing will be a natural upgrade!!

That's exactly what I did, did you use the spring codes? I ordered on Sunday (the games) and it said they were dispatched a couple of hours later.

You and David can sit in seperate rooms and still play, you'll never have to speak with each other again. Especially when messaging and chat get updated!!

What you games you both get, any of the same to play with each other?

Trying to convince my girlfriend to play more games, it's a struggle but making some headway! Though smurfs on the ipad has grabbed her the most - it's bollocks though. Surely Animal Crossing will be a natural upgrade!!

Never have to speak to eachother again :D:laughing:

Were like that through google chat!

I have only ordered nintendogs & cats at the moment, our 5year old girl wants her own Blue 3DS with nintendogs & cats,( she knows what she wants!)

mmmm maybe not! So she and I have agreed to get the game and she can play it on mine, i quite like nintendogs aswell, I probably wont get a look in thou. I have got the second professor layton to complete and the third thats still in its wrapper! So that will keep me going untill some others of interest come out. I cant wait to hook it up to my Wifi hotspot!

Not sure what david is getting to be honest.

I missed a phone call today from Gamestation, but they rang my wife, and wanted to know if we'd be coming to the midnight launch. We still haven't cancelled our pre-orders there, just in case they lowered the in-store price last minute, or if the Tesco one was sent out late, but she still told them, 'Er.. We haven't decided yet!'. Then they tried to convince her to come by saying they're only expecting about 20 people and one of them will get their 3DS for free. We're still umming and ahhing about whether to go, then try to sell on the console on eBay afterwards. The problem is, at the price Gamestation are charging, we're unlikely to see a profit..

I got a call from GAME saying they're doing a midnight launch, which was incredibly surprising (its in a shopping centre, and albeit a long time ago now - when the Wii came out I inquired if they were doing a midnight launch and they said they couldn't due to being in the shopping centre). Awesome news.

So its gonna be 3DS + Kebab on Thursday night. :D

They didn't mention a raffle though, I assume they shalln't do one as they're a reasonably small store I guess.

I'm currently waiting for money to clear into my bank account so it's all there for Friday. Thought it was sent last Friday but may have only been sent yesterday, which hopefully means it'll be cleared tomorrow. Never before have I been so anxious for money to clear into my bank account. Think I checked it 4 times online this morning from 9am just to check. Fingers crossed it's sorted tomorrow.

Hopefully, more game reviews will start propping up tomorrow so I can finally decide which games I'm picking up! Although, truth be told, I'll probably be playing Okamiden more than the launch titles because it's awesome.

Ghost Recon arrived today from ShopTo. It also came with club nintendo points which I've been able to register on the website already. Hopefully they'll send the console and Pilotwings by tomorrow.

Amazon claims my order shall arrive between April 4th and 7th. Lame.

Game instore price is now £209 and if you paid £10 depost you get it for £199

Can someone suggest a game for me, I have played street fighter 4 before, so not overly keen on that. Ive had the 3DS ordered for ages just no game!!

Game instore price is now £209 and if you paid £10 depost you get it for £199

Seriously? if that's across all Game stores then that's fantastic news! :D

Indeed. If that is the case for GAME, very happy. Only having to pay £199.99 now makes me feel slightly happier and slightly less ripped off.

Amazon claims my order shall arrive between April 4th and 7th. Lame.

Can I ask when you ordered and what delivery method you specified?

I ordered this morning and it's still saying delivery estimate: 25th