This is our time

Get up off the ground

Take what is mine

We're not going down

Without a fight

FIGHT (16x)

WOO HOO

hahahahahahahaha

I'm doing it because of the lyrics, I think they're perfect. Either that or...

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

I'm appalled you've put so much effort into such a useless cause.

as i said. Most of us are doing it for the fun..I woulnt be heartbroken if joe won i would be disappointed but even if he didnt it's unlikely to change anything..

I just wanna hear simon cowel's excuses of why they didn't win :D

LOL!

Got next year's song! :D

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

WHOOOOO

Wake up, our life is calling

We're smoke, but not a fire

Give us a sign that we're alive

Snap out of indecision

Have we been hypnotized

To think that everything's alright?

(The clock is counting down)

The clock is counting down

(The seconds tick away)

The seconds tick away

This is our time

Without a doubt

Time to ignite

We're not going down

(Without a fight)

This is our time

Get up off the ground

Take what is mine

We're not going down

Without a fight

Let's go, the curtain's opened

Get this show on the road

I want to feel my heart explode

No more procrastination

Dragging my feet below

Now I want everyone to know

(The clock is counting down)

The clock is counting down

(The seconds tick away)

The seconds tick away

This is our time

Without a doubt

Time to ignite

We're not going down

(Without a fight)

This is our time

Get up off the ground

Take what is mine

We're not going down

Without a fight

YEAH

COME ON

COME ON

COME ON

COME ON

COME ON

COME ON

We must pick up the pace

No time to play it safe

Before you know it's much too late

This is our time

Without a doubt

Time to ignite

We're not going down

(Without a fight)

This is our time

Get up off the ground

Take what is mine

We're not going down

Without a fight

FIGHT (16x)

WOO HOO

hahahahahahahaha

I'm doing it because of the lyrics, I think they're perfect. Either that or...

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

first one too ugh.:)

second one... darkness i like them kinda but are kinda joke mostly.

It's likely to be something classic that we can all respect and agree on. Nobody is going to despute something like led zepplin for instance. With modern enough music people argue too much.

Haven't listened to the song. But if its that Hoobastank or whatever I'm all for it.

Yes, it is. One of my favourite songs.

I'm appalled you've put so much effort into such a useless cause.

It's just fun, some people take it seriously but they shouldn't. I'm not. If Joe's number 1, oh well, there's always next year, lmao. Life's too short to be so serious. No-one should be taking this serious whatsoever. Anyways, it's for a good cause, all money goes to charity. :santa:

I do think some of you are a bit crazy about all this haha. I honestly wouldn't care who got number one at Christmas (not sure anyone cares here). But then again they stopped X-Factor here years ago. =P

Good thing that profit goes to charity though, but I couldn't be bothered buying the song (I hate it, don't care about UK charts and don't buy singles or songs online). But our family donated €50 to charity here yesterday so it's all good. =)

Anyway, for the sake and mental health of some of the people here, I hope RATM win. =P

a million people disagree.

Hate to be that guy, but... no they don't. They actually agree so much that they chose a 17 year old song, when they could've just as easily chosen any other of their more recent songs, further illustrating they agree on how decadent his/their career has become compared to what it once was.

So good. :)

Still, you can't say it was useless, I personally think it was pretty usefull as a statement of intent on behalf of our generation. It's actually refreshing to see people getting this involved in such a cause, regardless of wether or not it benefits charity.

Granted though, the choice of song could've been much better, but hey, you have to make as many people feel cultured enough to bash this mediatization of shallowness as you can, so you should use a song they all know, even if it's a particularly mediocre song which is itself a staple of how shallow the anti-shallowness protesters are. Personally, I'd have gone with RATM as well... but the song would either be Take The Power Back or Wake Up, you know, songs that actually have a deep message instead of "fuck you I won't do what you tell me" along with some random "motherfucker" and "Ugh!" shouts.

Hate to be that guy, but... no they don't. They actually agree so much that they chose a 17 year old song, when they could've just as easily chosen any other of their more recent songs, further illustrating they agree on how decadent his/their career has become compared to what it once was.

So good. :)

Still, you can't say it was useless, I personally think it was pretty usefull as a statement of intent on behalf of our generation. It's actually refreshing to see people getting this involved in such a cause, regardless of wether or not it benefits charity.

Granted though, the choice of song could've been much better, but hey, you have to make as many people feel cultured enough to bash this mediatization of shallowness as you can, so you should use a song they all know, even if it's a particularly mediocre song which is itself a staple of how shallow the anti-shallowness protesters are. Personally, I'd have gone with RATM as well... but the song would either be Take The Power Back or Wake Up, you know, songs that actually have a deep message instead of "fuck you I won't do what you tell me" along with some random "motherfucker" and "Ugh!" shouts.

killing in The Name does have a message but i agree Take The power Back or Wake up would have suited this cause better, especially Wake Up as non RATM fans would recognise the music from The Matrix.

Yeah when does the actual result come in?

I agree with OW and whoever else said it earlier, Wake Up would have been a much better choice, especially because of the whole Matrix thing. A lot more people would have recognised it. Either way, KITN has done incredibly well! Just checked and it finished no.1 on Play, Amazon, iTunes and every other site apart from 7 Digital where it was 3,4,5 (different versions obv). It pretty depends on physical sales tbh and if they are greater than the downloaded ones BUT that said, the weather has been fucking shite recently and I popped into HMV yesterday and it looked quite quiet..