jayseven

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

p2560_main.jpg

A 24cm high, 2.3kg gummy bear. I want one. Expensive though

OH MARY JANE. O_________O

I want all my furniture to be replaced by them.

Though you could end up being engulfed by one when you try to use it as a chair and you end up walking around the house looking like your being taken from behind by an oversized gummy bear.

That's just a sexual fantasy you never want your parents to walk in on.

We tried doing something like that for our grandpa, though instead of an album we were going to make a calendar with photos of the entire family (so his children and grandchildren). For some reason the calendar never got made though.

So instead we gave him one of those digital frames that changes pictures, with our pictures on it heh.

We've actually done the digital frame for my mothers sister and brother in Florida since we hardly see each other.

O_W; save your tongue. These people can't imagine society any other way.

Pssh we can, we just prefer the way it is now.

firebox and 'I want one of those.com' are really good websites for gadgets.

I use rare bird finds (just google it) to find original gifts for people, it makes life easier, instead of trawling through etsy, alot of the stuff I'm buying to decorate my flat next year. (Jay its where I found that threeway chess board. :grin:)

It's a website that sells pointless gadgety crap. They have Sackboy though.

I really like firebox, I have bought some great gifts from there. Once Nikki and I bought jayseven the "mystery box" which was fun since even we didn't know what he was getting 'til he opened it. Their postage isn't cheap but it's well packaged and uses a competent delivery service, they do gift tags for free and even throw in a bag of sweets with your order for no reason whatsoever.

If you're going to use firebox, check out hotukdeals as you can get yourself a £5 voucher to effectively cancel the delivery charge out.

Sure we can. And I actually get a lot of what O_W is saying - it's just his arguments that don't completely hold up in my eyes. But can't we all just get along? Why must the Christmas List Thread turn into this debate every year? :p

Ignore it, he's just trying to get a reaction.

Sure we can. And I actually get a lot of what O_W is saying - it's just his arguments that don't completely hold up in my eyes. But can't we all just get along? Why must the Christmas List Thread turn into this debate every year? :p

Because it's amazingly entertaining to point out that while you're enjoying your ethnocentric, capitalist hijacked, 'religious' holiday - with your throw-away novelty rubbish from firecraptrap.com, sitting in your warm comfy house, getting ready to sit down to a big meal so you can stuff your fat face - people all around the world are doing their darndest to barely survive because, for them, your Xmas is just another day before death.

*Goes back to writing essay about suicide. Ho ho ho!*

Edited by Daft

Ignore it, he's just trying to get a reaction.

I know, I know. :heh:

Because it's amazingly entertaining to point out that while you're enjoying your ethnocentric, capitalist hijacked, 'religious' holiday - with your throw-away novelty rubbish from firecraptrap.com, sitting in your warm comfy house, getting ready to sit down to a big meal so you can stuff your fat face - people all around the world are doing their darndest to barely survive because, for them, your Xmas is just another day before death.

*Goes back to writing essay about suicide. Ho ho ho!*

I should have voted for you as most negative person. :heh:

I should have voted for you as most negative person. :heh:

I realised I should have put a link after my post. :heh:

I don't really care though. It's your life, we're both lucky people. Just appreciate what you have (not that you don't).

For the record, I'm offended I did not get your most negative person vote. ;)

I don't really care though. It's your life, we're both lucky people. Just appreciate what you have (not that you don't).

Don't worry, you got mine. =P

I do appreciate what I have. :) Contrary to how I appear in this thread, I am actually more left wing than right wing. :heh: I do support the free market, however, so I guess you'd call me social liberal.

I was only posting because O_W seemed to have stopped and it wouldn't be Xmas without someone pointing out how Cola bought Santa.

They raped Sinterklaas and then raised his bastard child, eventually turning it into this man called Santa Claus. I will never be able to accept him into my life.