N-Europe

I'm making my TV debut tomorrow!

flameboy

Yup you heard right... 9.30pm BBC 1 tomorrow I will be on Children in Need. Taking some our visually impaired students to appear on TV and present a cheque to Children in Need, whilst I might not be actually saying anything as its all about the students and getting them to say what they can on TV, I'll still be there helping them on...

I was actually going to get a lethargic gamers t-shirt made for a bit of blog promotion...but alas I can't got to wear a bright orange Henshaws (the company I work for) tshirt gutted! I'm gonna sky + the whole show and will try and get my bit up on the net somehow...

I was actually going to get a lethargic gamers t-shirt made for a bit of blog promotion...but alas I can't got to wear a bright orange Henshaws (the company I work for) tshirt gutted! I'm gonna sky + the whole show and will try and get my bit up on the net somehow...

Do a Rez and just film the tv screen!

When I first saw this post I thought you'd gotten some sort of TV deal for lethargic gamers - nice to see the television world is still going to remain a safe place though.

All the best for your appearance.

Whats that supposed to mean?!

Good luck, Flamers! Remember, if you do speak, to make a terribly bad joke that will gain you nationwide infamous...initity. Do eeeet.

Well done, though.

It has crossed my mind...if people pop some suggestions in here I will consider anything?!!!

It has crossed my mind...if people pop some suggestions in here I will consider anything?!!!

Give one of the visually impaired kids a handshake and say: "Well I´ll see you later then"

Then look deep into the camera with a goofy smile.