N-Europe

Xpert Eleven: Season 11

Dyson

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a very tight game today. BSO actually had more chances but failed to convert so that's just the way it goes. I'll expect the home fixture to go my way given that today was so tight.

This teams in this league are so near in strength that it's difficult to call any match ahead of time.

Class start for United today!

Transformed to quite an offensive side recently. More along the Villan Dyson style compared to the 64s style of old.

May mix and match but it sure is sweet having a uber offensive score.

Congrats to MadDog!

And I'm right where I belong...

At the tactic report, what does "prepared" mean? It always says no at me but sometimes yes at my opponent.

When you select your tactics; when you choose "Defence against" (ie 442 or 451). If you select the one your opponent actually uses you get a 'yes' for prepared.

When you select your tactics; when you choose "Defence against" (ie 442 or 451). If you select the one your opponent actually uses you get a 'yes' for prepared.

If you guess and its something different though they get a slight advantage so its a risk like marking the playmaker.

Class start for United today!

Transformed to quite an offensive side recently. More along the Villan Dyson style compared to the 64s style of old.

May mix and match but it sure is sweet having a uber offensive score.

Congrats to MadDog!

Thanks ;)

Surprised i got the draw.

No game for meee... grumblegrumble :P Shorty - you're playing again because you can actually win, or something? :P
I played during the last five or so matches last season - I also bought a new midfielder and trained aplenty. I don't really understand why I was relegated to the babies league but it's not my fault that it means cakewalks all around.

I played during the last five or so matches last season - I also bought a new midfielder and trained aplenty. I don't really understand why I was relegated to the babies league but it's not my fault that it means cakewalks all around.

The bottom 3 teams from each league get relegated.

Xpert Report Season 11!

Made of Win are gonna suck but as for how the rest of us will do who knows?

premier-league-badge.gif

MadDog United 1-1 The Sixty Fourthers

United scored a confident first game draw against the Sixty Fourthers in a violent match that neither manager will look back on with pride. Both teams played 4-4-2 but the 64s struck first as young prodigy Kamal headed the 64s into the lead. What followed was a string of bad tackles, hostility between players and general unsportsmanlike behavior. 7 yellow cards, 3 injuries and 1 red card were the result of a chaotic match where tempers were lost by players from both teams. Amongst this chaos veteran United striker Ullathorpe netted a breakaway goal much to the delight of the home crowd. Overall 64s were on top during this game but Uniteds keeper Sambrook had a great game to keep the score level. A good draw for United and a disappointing start for the 64s but overall a game both sides would rather forget.

Essex Elites 1-2 Secret United

Two old rivals met in the opening match and enjoyed an exciting game that gives Secret United a huge boost at the expense of their old foes the Elites. Again both teams played 4-4-2 and it was a very even contest with chances and possession being almost equal. The difference it has to be said on the day was star power and determination to win. First came the star power as Brusling hit in a beautiful cross for MacCalman to volley in. Gledhill in his first match for the Elites scored from a brilliant through pass from Hooke. However United were determined to win and pushed forward one more time scoring in injury time as fellow new player Crowley won love from the away fans with a last gasp header to get the win. An exciting match that puts United in a position of strength and sends early warning signals off for the Elites.

Dysonism F.C 3-1 Tin Can Club

Tin Can Club after a victorious season in the Championship hit the Premier League and had a reality check losing 3-1 to Dysonism. The game started dramatically as a own goal put Dyosnism ahead before Tin Can Club struck back a minute later to make it 1-1. A penalty moments later coolly slotted in by Stenholm gave Dysonism the initiative. Sanford broke away to score the 25th goal of his long career to seal the win for Dysonism before half time. Dysonism deserved the win but Tin Can Club were far from hopeless. Their form is rather lacking at the moment however and they will quickly have to bounce back to make sure they aren't left playing catch up in this tough league.

Haden United 3-1 Happenstance FC

A battle between two vetran teams ended with United gaining a strong victory. Playing 4-3-3 United seemed confident and aggressive with their new style of attacking play. However it was Happenstance who took the lead with Dove scoring his first ever goal for the club. Despite this even with a man less in midfield United created the same amount of chances and their 3 strikers really began to take the game to Happenstance. Marconossi scored twice showing his worth as a future and current star, while veteran Agostini headed in a goal in off the cross bar to add to the tally. Again hope should not be lacking for Happenstance it wasn't the best performance but they weren't humiliated either. United showed good attacking flair and it will be interesting to see what style of play they put forward this season.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Essex Elites 1-2 Secret United, only away win and a important one for United. They want top 3? This is how you get it.

Turned on the Style Award: Haden Untied, scary attacking football that was effective when chances were provided.

Player of the Day: MadDog United, Rhys Sambrook, the only promoted side to get a point and Sambrooks incredible goalie skills were a large part of why this was the case.

Hit me up if you want to be featured in Fridays show for an interview.

Will do a catch up tomorrow for other 2 leagues.

Edited by Haden

Mmn. Mcoy's only lost 1 of his last 11 games, and is a bit of a drawmeister. He changes tactics a fair bit, and I'm genuinely scared of pretty much all of my matches. I don't think I've set terribly good tactics at all. Probably going to change them about 5 times before the game though.

While I am happy I won I'm not pleased the 3 promoted side have 1 point between them in 6 games. One new side has to stay up surely! Its quite unhealthy if they all went down. Still we will see.

I reckon me Villan and Secret are looking the best teams so far but its still very very early days.

The middle league rocks though way more interesting than the top one atm.