N-Europe

3D on YouTube with no 3D Glasses, and Channel 4 3D Week

ReZourceman

Ho-ly-shit.

This is fucking incredible. I can't believe I only just discovered this.

Basically;

Cross your eyes. Focus on the middle image, until it comes into focus.

It took me four attempts at watching the full video. Don't give up. Truely keep practising. My eyes kept snapping back on not focusing on the middle one, it was just blurey. This is insane.

Probably best on bigger

Incredibly awesome.

And Channel 4 are doing a 3D week.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/3d-week

This is good too.

Hmmm, doesn't work for me as I can't actually cross my eyes. I'd imagine it's much like those magic eye pictures, but I've never been able to do any of them either. :sad: My eyes suck.

It works the same as 3D glasses except that instead of the glasses moving to two images into one you are doing it yourself with your eyes.

Gah, I've tried this before and just can't get it to work! For me, the images don't melt together - instead I get four images, as I just end up seeing double!

You're forcing it too much. You need to overlay the two middle images.

And now that I think of it, I can't understand how you can see the red and blue videos in 3D without glasses, not that I'm questioning those that do, but it seems impossible to create a single 3D image in your brain without individual pictures for each eye.

Edited by Shino

You're forcing it too much. You need to overlay the two middle images.

And now that I think of it, I can't understand how you can see the red and blue videos in 3D without glasses, not that I'm questioning does that do, but it seems impossible to create a single 3D image in your brain without individual pictures for each eye.

Ah, I see. But I still can't seem to do it. :(

I don't understand, the image, when crossing my eyes, is 2 screens away from each other... no third image.

Okay, the ones where there are two images side by side works fine. Not really that hard to get it. Just cross your eyes and focus on the middle, it then "locks" and it's beeeeaaautiful.

But the bee one... how can you even do that cross eyed? There's just one image... doesn't make sense, no cross over.

There's two images in the bee one, you probably need to change it in the dropdown menu.

I'm getting really good at this now, only loose it with text and when the screen goes black, I can even look at little bits of the image istead of just focusing on the whole thing.