Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Halloween Topic

EEVILMURRAY

Thought I'd get this in early, if people are feeling hints/tips/suggestions.

Waddaya y'all doing for halloween? Dressings up? Getting twatted? Dressings up and getting twatted?

I myself will probably be working as I did last year. I was going to go pr0 original and reuse my Joker costume [At work we were going to do a Village People thing, but then couldn't be bothered] and not get my hair cut for a longer feel.

However after watching Ghost Rider earlier I think I could pull that off and have my hair as the "fire"

How about j00?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely hate halloween!

Why should you have to give stuff that you've payed for to total strangers, and if you choose not to answer your door to said chavs, then your house gets a make over using staple ingredients from the ready steady cook store cupboard.

So just take the two year old packet of crisps from the back of the cupboard and fuck off!

Why should you have to give stuff that you've payed for to total strangers, and if you choose not to answer your door to said chavs, then your house gets a make over using staple ingredients from the ready steady cook store cupboard.

So just take the two year old packet of crisps from the back of the cupboard and fuck off!

But it gives the ladies another excuse to wear those original nurse/police/army/superhero outfits with short skirts.

Chavs are cretinous all year round though, no need to punish the good kids who want a bit of fun for a night.

I'm having a few people round, more for free house than Halloween though.

I highly doubt I'll get any trick-or-treaters around here, dodgy student living n'all.

In idea, as a communal thing, I think having kids dressing up and going around (so the parents can show off their outfits) is an awesome concenpt and clealy a sign that you live in shitville if it's never been like that for you.

It's really another drinking night, these days, but one where even adults can piss about -- tis all about the dressing up! My mate's having a houseparty (I severely need costume ideas, help me!) and my workmates are going to corp to see one of their friend's bands (might try and do a bit of both).

You need costume ideas? Seriously? Go as a hobo. Play to your strengths.

Or paint your face greyish green and some fake blood and go as zombie hobo.

I find it funny that some schools aren't allowed to mention the word "Halloween". Instead, my brother is having a "Scary Fancy Dress Party".

Are we against pagens now?

Are we against pagens now?

A local church won the halloween Scarecrow contest for businesses. Church, participating in a pagan contest for buisnesses. >_>

I'm probably not doing anything at all, I know of a few parties but eh. I think my buddy is going to go as Naked Snake (not as indecent as it sounds.)

I just spent the last 3-4 hours sewing remixing my gloves. Since I cut the finger tips off the fabric on the sides has become amazingly frayed, plus they're really wide. So flip reversing them inside out I did some pr0 sewing to tighten the fingers and supply some proper reinforced stiching.

I've asked my step dad if he could supply a chain, which it seems he was planning on getting one anyway, which works out alright. It's just a case of hoping the facepaint turns out nicely.

some of my favourites are a serial kiler: you are a cornflake box with blood over it and a knife

a washingmachine

captain planet

loads of others. just think outside the usual "dead celebrity box" as I call it. You know the smart asses that will go as michael jackson,patrick and gately just as people went as the joker last year.

thats if you stay at home doing nothing :) go to costume parties and stuff it's fun.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!