N-Europe

I think it's time for another post your desk thread

Caris

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't let Choze see that. He'll probably try and beat you to death with a crap stained Dual Shock 3.

Haha; fuck you on son?

A chair.

BAM! YEAH! We've started now! There it is! Now we're laughing!

*cough* I'm tired.

Anyway, I don't pay attention to people enough apparently. Did I get it the wrong way round? I literally don't even know.

And I was only saying fanboy because I thought Choze hated PS3, apparently wrongly (I don't head into the PS boards too often so I don't know really) and so in comparison you were. But anyway, read it again and I wasn't trying to insult you, it would have been funny if I hadn't got it so wrong.

You have a mirror in front of you on your desk?

Vanity, thy name is Molly.

Haha, I just can't get enough :heh:

No, it's my dressing table. I don't have a desk in my room, I just put my netbook there to play music through the speakers.

shorty desk

SSL2288n2.jpg

I quite like my desk, put it together myself and all that, plus the cupboard which is open on the left perfectly houses the printer (I drilled a hole in the back for cables) which is very convenient.

Do I get bonus points for a photo within a photo of a windy day at sea? :D

Edited by Shorty

You NEED a career in IT somewhere. :heh:

*thumbs up*

too much pressure in a job like that!

20mm top exhaust fan, you knows it.

If I put paper on top of my PC it hovers in mid-air like its on a skydiver windtunnel.*

*not true

Its a bloody aweeesome fan though (200mm!) It sounded like it could take off when it was up on full power. :bouncy:

Another Antec 900, This one doubles as a dust/pollen filter for my room.

dscn0116q.jpg

Also, night shot.

dscn0115h.jpg

Annoying green printer light ruining the LED co-ordination.

I have the same keyboard as you :)

My desk is pretty rubbish really :/ Very plain and boring, not worth taking a picture of...

This is where the magic happens:

Room.jpg

Is it cynical for me to imagine that you placed a can of lager in a silly place, rolled in your weights and brought up an msn window with a female avatar especially for that photograph? :heh:

Then again if you going to go into that much effort you probably would've hidden the kleenex. fap fap fap