NEurope
Caris

I think it's time for another post your desk thread

Because we ain't had one in a while, and because I wanted to pose. Go.

;)

I sold my computers and dual monitor setup so I don't really have a desk as such anymore!

Your desk is way too clean/empty Caris. Fix it! =P

But I'd love your Mac. Someday I'll have the money for it haha.

Here's my desk. I actually kinda cleaned it yesterday, so it's a lot cleaner than it normally is (where I have no room to sit haha). I rarely use this desk and pc though.

DSC00764.jpg

Caris your desk is the same!

It now just has an extra magazine!

Anyway, I won't bothered posting my desk because it's just the same, but with a screen missing because my girlfriend's using it and my Mac after I broke her laptop.

Caris, your wish is my command

19102009051.jpg

Not much has changed since the last time, got a Sky box up there now unlike last time. And i have moved a few things around as well.

And if anyone is asking what i am currently watching, it is Police Stop on ITV 4

IMG_0268.jpg

Was gonna take another picture until I realized my desk hasn't changed at all.

DSC00620.jpg

I don't have a desk >_> just the top of my chest of drawers at the foot of my bed

I read the title as "I think it's time for another post your dick thread"... And I keep reading it like that... Alas, I shall avoid the temptation.

Bored, so decided to do this:

cimg0901r.jpg

Edited by dwarf

Man it annoys me how people don't get the concept of 'no'ing people. Basically it equates to:

Yes (name) = good lad

No (name) = saying no to them because of them being a nob or because they did something annoying.

It doesn't mean that the room lacks his presence. Thank god he isn't here though!

I have a pretty large penis, so I also have a pretty large desk (This is a standard desk in a standard room at my uni, but obviously covered with a load of my crap):

photo0687o.jpg

Man it annoys me how people don't get the concept of 'no'ing people. Basically it equates to:

Yes (name) = good lad

No (name) = saying no to them because of them being a nob or because they did something annoying.

It doesn't mean that the room lacks his presence. Thank god he isn't here though!

i still dont get it

Yes (name) = good lad

Strange, I thought that was something only me and my friends did at school.

Also, it's the ultimate way to win an argument and pisses the other person off to no end.

Choze doesn't like PS3 very much, dwarf is pretty much a fanboy (I say pretty much in a way that means he isn't but he likes it a lot and in comparison to Choze.. well, he practically bums it. But then again so does everyone in comparison to Choze)

So anyway, yeah. People who like PS3 don't like Choze, hence the sign near a PS3 controller.

Please correct me if I am wrong here but hopefully this sums it up rather swankily.

Simpleton. Basically using the yes or no phrase is where you are summing up your approval or disapproval of someone in 2 simple words. It has to be said a certain way, with the 'yes' or 'no' exaggerated slightly.

Strange, I thought that was something only me and my friends did at school.

Also, it's the ultimate way to win an argument and pisses the other person off to no end.

Yes Daft! Nice to know it's not just our school that uses it. 'No'ing somebody just after they say something, well, it's just awesome. A guarenteed laugh if timed right, and it makes the other person slightly humiliated because there is no comeback.

--------

And I'm definitely not a fanboy, not in comparison to most people that contribute to the PS thread. I haven't had a working system for over 2 months and am highly critical of stuff that I don't like. I'm brutally honest in a way, and you probably got your fanboy idea because I trolled in the Wii board a while back.

Edited by dwarf
Automerged Doublepost

Choze doesn't like PS3 very much.

Don't let Choze see that. He'll probably try and beat you to death with a crap stained Dual Shock 3.

I hate how tidy all your desks are. :cry:

To save my blushes I'll keep my little tip to myself.