Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Addictions and obsessions

Beast

Thread title says it all. Anyone addicted to anything? Not the usual like smoking or anything like that but sort of like odd little things. I've recently become addicted strangely to exercise. It started about three months ago and I did some weightlifting. I started to like it and then I started Ab Ripper X (recommended by someone here who I'd like to thank) about a few weeks ago and now I can't stop. I've also become obsessed with doing the bleep test recently, which is definitely odd. I've never done it before and I have the MP3 to do it but I don't know where to do it.

I'm also obsessed with music. I MUST listen to it every single day. There's one song I must always listen to and I don't know why but I think it might be because of the lyrics. Ever since the song came out, I've literally listened to it every day. It makes me happy. Even stranger than that, this song played before I took my driving test...and passed so I like to think of it as my good luck song.

You all probably think it sucks but I love it:

I have some more but I want to know yours. Discuss. :)

Edited by Animal

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*spelling cringe*

He could be referring to other things, maybe he's addicted to base compounds such as ammonia or addicted to centralised headquarters.

At the moment I don't think I'm really addicted to, or obsessed by anything. I'm pretty vacant. I have some ideas though that I might be getting a bit obsessed by, though I don't know where to really go with them. Oh, and I'm quite enjoying messing about with a set of decks even though I couldn't mix batter with a whisk.

I'm ruined! It's all over for me! Damn you all!

*tears down curtains/is wearing a face pack and a dressing gown*

*howls*

--

Also DudeDazz, that song needs to be destroyed, as do that band.

I agree about the band but the song...never! :heh:

I don't like Take That at all. If they could disappear for years again, I would like it (but a choice between them disappearing or Robbie? No contest, haha). Other versions of the song have been out and I love them as well. I don't know whether it's the lyrics or the tune or beat...there's just something about this song I love.

I'm addicted to yummy food and to sleeping. And here I was wondering why I was gaining weight, but I think I just found my answer heh. =P

Other than that, I couldn't really go without music, or drawing/painting. Just love both so much.

I was addicted to diazepam for a while when i was having panic attacks...it was noms!

Diazipam wooo!!

I always have a current addiction. No matter what it is, there's always something there.

Be it gym, piercing, food, smoking..etc. I can easily get off an addiction (like smoking - I quit with minimal problems) but there's always something else to replace it.

He could be referring to other things, maybe he's addicted to base compounds such as ammonia or addicted to centralised headquarters.

At the moment I don't think I'm really addicted to, or obsessed by anything. I'm pretty vacant. I have some ideas though that I might be getting a bit obsessed by, though I don't know where to really go with them. Oh, and I'm quite enjoying messing about with a set of decks even though I couldn't mix batter with a whisk.

All your base are addicted to ME!

Other than the classic of drinking, I think I'm fairly cool and habit/obsession free! Except for that girl I follow alot from a distance, but that's true love so I don't think it really counts.

I feel like I'm obsessed with sex. It's not like I'm getting any, but I have sexual thoughts so often it's unreal. I don't know if I'm actually any worse than other teenage guys, but I'm certainly tired of it. It's such a distraction.

It felt like was obsessed with it (truth is I can be but not as much as I used to be, I was terrible). I think it's normal for teenage lads to be obsessed with sex or thinking about sex very often. It's a boy thing, lmao. I don't know whether girls think about it all the time (doubt it) but I know guys can be obsessed by it.

It felt like was obsessed with it (truth is I can be but not as much as I used to be, I was terrible). I think it's normal for teenage lads to be obsessed with sex or thinking about sex very often. It's a boy thing, lmao. I don't know whether girls think about it all the time (doubt it) but I know guys can be obsessed by it.

I dunno if I'm just a normal guy or if I'm a particularly bad case, but I certainly feel like it's a burden. Still, it's probably pretty normal for a guy my age. :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!