N-Europe

Help the Robot Revolution! (Redbubble challenge)

Eenuh

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done to everyone. Unlucky that you didn't make it Retro underscore Link, but there will be plenty of other competitions. Keep at eet. Good work Goafer and Ine's friend.

I've just messaged Ine and she was in a little disbelief, heh. But, she's chuffed and wants to thank everyone for the support.

About that image, Retro: Maybe it's about the guitar powering that heart? So, its still mechanical, but in the same way that the human body is mechanical?

About that image, Retro: Maybe it's about the guitar powering that heart? So, its still mechanical, but in the same way that the human body is mechanical?
Yeah I did think you could argue something like 'the heart is a machine' or something like that, but I'm not sure.

I should have entered my stormtrooper/beatles T (as that's doing quite well for me on redbubble)...

and I would have done had I known the entry guideline were going to be taken so vaguely. But this was my first comp and I wasn't sure if you could class stormtroopers as a machine, but judging by some of the other random entires I'd have easily got away with it!

Edited by Retro_Link

Yeah I did think you could argue something like 'the heart is a machine' or something like that, but I'm not sure.

I should have entered my stormtrooper T (as that's doing quite well for me on redbubble)... and I would have done had I known the entry guideline were going to be taken so vaguely. But this was my first comp and I wasn't sure if you could class stormtroopers as a machine, but judging by some of the other random entires I'd have easily got away with it!

That's the only thing I can think of, but I might be wrong.

Don't worry about it, as it's only a competition after all. Now that you know what's involved in entering and stuff, you can prepare for future ones. Some of the stuff that people enter do range widely. There's some that me and Ine just didn't like when we were scrolling through the entry list, and there's some we just thought....whaaaaat?

I'm a little surprised I made the top 10. My stuff never seems to do well in competitions. Maybe I've been hoarding all my luck, ready to use it all on this one.

Down to the judges now. If I knew where they were, I'd sleep with them. Hell, I'd even cuddle afterwards.

Yayyyy top 10! =D

Didn't expect it at all! Now just to hope for a place in the top 5 so they will buy my shirts whoo! Congrats to you too Goafer, well done. =)

Personally I think this one's fantastic...

3574377-3-marine-music-machine.jpg

It does everything, is really creative and well designed and is really fun (love the conductor at the front), I hope it gets chosen as one of the top 5.

Yeah it's pretty great and creative! The user who made it sent me a bubblemail to congratulate me, nice person. =)

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations, Goafer! :yay:

I'm disappointed that Eenuh's didn't make it. One would think that the public voting would give them a hint about popular opinion...

I'm not a fan of the 3rd one either. The 1st one isn't really my style, but it's not bad.

The others were great, though (including Goafer's, of course)