NEurope
Rummy

Which Friend are YOU?

So, I dunno, basically all my friends pissed me off a bit for like...an hour yesterday, and I was gonna rant here, but have decided to turn it into a productive thread of a question!

Basically, in your friend group, which person do you see yourself as? I'm as of yet not answering, though I will later on, I get a feeling alot of posts might end up similar, but I sorta don't want to influence that yet. It's half serious thread, half social insight, maybe. I think I'm still drunk from the night's proceedings. BUT...continue!

It's a friend within a social dynamic/friend group as well, not a general summation of you, though you can do that too, I'll probably just sigh to myself a bit quietly.

I have a few friend groups. I can't really think of anyone in them as a 'type'. We just get on well and that is all there is to it. We're all pretty spontaneous, banterous and fun.

Maybe I'll understand a bit better after other people have posted.

I suppose the single one as I think pretty much everyone else is in a relationship, but there's a thread about that anyway.

I also seem to be the one, in spite of the above, to go to for relationship advice. Probably just because I can listen and what not but still, I've never understood why people come to me on that front. But I try,

I'm also the sensible one, the one that doesn't really get that drunk and ends up helping everyone find their way home.

Umm is that what you're looking for Rummy?

I'm the non-existent one... :heh: - has no friends in real-life as such... boohoo [/emo] etc :indeed: - though I class a lot of you here as friends :) N-E 4 eva!

As for where I fit in to the friend 'dynamic' I guess I'm the 'Listener' as quite often I don't say a great deal but I listen well, I think... least I've been told I'm a good listener a good few times before so I guess that's what I am. ::shrug:

Edited by S.C.G

I'm the doormat, I'll always be there for my friends. Unfortunately most of them respond by treating me like utter shit.

I read this thread and thought it would be easy to post what I am in the group, but really the only thing I have been classed as is the rich one. I'm not rich I just prefer to buy better clothes because its how I've been brought up. No-one resents it, it was merely a joke.

Other than that I can't think of who I am. I'm also one of the main drivers. When we need cars I'm looked at :p

I'm the doormat, I'll always be there for my friends. Unfortunately most of them respond by treating me like utter shit.

*hugs* you deserve better 'cos you're awesome :) anyone who knows you as a friend should count themselves lucky, I know I do and there are a lot of other people here who I'm sure feel the same.

I suppose the single one as I think pretty much everyone else is in a relationship, but there's a thread about that anyway.

I also seem to be the one, in spite of the above, to go to for relationship advice. Probably just because I can listen and what not but still, I've never understood why people come to me on that front. But I try,

I'm also the sensible one, the one that doesn't really get that drunk and ends up helping everyone find their way home.

Umm is that what you're looking for Rummy?

I could just use this. Although I wouldn't class myself as sensible. I do seem to have the ability though to drinks shit loads and still seem relatively sober. My friends are often surprised by how much I can put away, yet still see relatively straight. Alas, i'm the one who ends up sorting out the problems and having to listen to their problems for hours.

I'm kinda the opposite. I don't like being used that way unless it's absolutely needed, giving pr0 excuses, but not wasting time in using them for help.

I'm the one everyone goes to when they have a problem. I'm the Jeremy Kyle of my friends but better-looking, haha. I'm also the single one as most of my friends are in a relationship but it don't bother me that they're in a relationship much. But all-in-all, we're all fun and nice.

im the slightly odd one, though its not really noicable in my main group of mates.

im also the very generous one, who goes the extra mile for friends.

im the slightly odd one, though its not really noicable in my main group of mates.

im also the very generous one, who goes the extra mile for friends.

To be honest, I'd say I'm the odd one as well. I used to be the very generous one until some of them started to take advantage so I've toned it down.

I'm the awesome one, the rest of the group(s) are my minions.

Thats exactly how I would have thought you would be depicted!!!!!!!!!1!!11111!!!

:indeed:

I´m the one that people open up to and share their problems and secrets with.

I dunno if it´s because I give good advice but I think it´s motly because they want someone to talk to and knows that they won´t go telling everyone about their sorrows.

I'm the awesome one, the rest of the group(s) are my minions.

To be fair, it would be truly tragic if one of your own imaginary friends was actually more awesome than you.

I'm the one who never really speaks, but am missed when I'm not there. At least that's what I gather from comments on my facebook by old friends from High School/College.

Now though, I don't know. I don't spend time with big groups, only one or two at a time. It's easier to chat that way.

The weird one. Always the weird one. The "Phoebe" of the group, if you will.

I'm on the sidelines, I'll hang out and interject my thoughts on occasion but don't really participate. I just watch and laugh at/with them. That isn't to say I never participate though, I do, do things I just don't do dumb things. I also remember damn near everything and will correct others stories and whatnots.

Hum, difficult one ... let me think ...

Right, I think I'm the excentric geek who thinks perhaps a bit too much and who has solid opinions about almost everything. I'm also known as the brainy and generally skilled one (except in sports :heh:), and, without trying to sound arrogant, I think people admire me, both for being skilled and staying true to my values. When my friends have been drunk or have had emotionals moments, they've often remarked how cool they think I am. Ironic, since I'm far from the "popular" type. I'm always terribly flattered, though. I don't really know how to handle compliments like that very well. :heh:

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

Believe i'm the exact opposite.. I can be very ungrateful sometimes :(

Im the odd ball and relaxed one.

Everyone claims im slightly weird and they are certain im 'on something' but im also the one that everyone comes to and tells me their problems and secrets.

It's crazy actually, I know huge secrets about pretty much every one of my friends.

People tell me I'm the funny one.

People can be lieing deceitful bastards sometimes ay ;)

loloolololololololol jokes.