Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Michael Jackson Dead

ReZourceman

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy on BBC news say that the sources that TMZ use inside the hospital are normally very reliable and the hospital is full of people saying the same thing but nothing official.

They were also the first to confirm Ledgers death too, quite a bit before anyone else did. So I'd say, even considering the site, it's fairly reliable.

He may have been a paedophile. He may have had mental burdens to deal with. And he may have been egomaniacal. But there were also many positive aspects to him, as his wish for world peace shows. And don't even get me started on his legendary music. I even saw a documentary about MJ not very long ago. It feels weird.

This is truly a loss. :(

They just mentioned that on the news channel that I'm watching.

On another note, the facebook status updates are already starting to piss me off.

...I am one of these people. But.. apart from Rez, no one else on my friend's lists have put one. So... "FIRST!"

Coma after a cardiac arrest is a hard one to recover from if it was more than a few minutes before he started breathing again. Thats what happened to my sister. The brain swells and its not like being a coma from crash where the body can recover, it usually results in brain damage if its more than X number minutes.

Coma after a cardiac arrest is a hard one to recover from if it was more than a few minutes before he started breathing again. Thats what happened to my sister. The brain swells and its not like being a coma from crash where the body can recover, it usually results in brain damage if its more than X number minutes.

Yeah I think its something like 3/4 minutes of no oxygen before the brain starts to shut down and die

...I am one of these people. But.. apart from Rez, no one else on my friend's lists have put one. So... "FIRST!"

There's fucking loads on mine, and it's just ridiculous.

For the sake of others, I am not going to type this in caps, but the messages displayed were in caps.

"omg, Jackson is dead, I am deeply saddened!"

"Wait! Its unconfirmed! He's Ok!"

"Wait! SKY News say he's dead! OH NO!"

And people are changing their statuses to "Relax people, its unconfirmed."

It just feels wrong, like people are trying to get there first to be the first to declare that they're sad, and the first to pass on the news that he is dead. In the middle of all this, a man, an icon, and a God to many may have died tonight.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!