N-Europe

Michael Jackson Dead

ReZourceman

Anybody who thinks that any of his children are 50% African are crazy. Halle Berry and Bob Marley are what half black/half white people look like.

Black genes are dominate and black people with white parents just look as black as any other black person. They don't have blonde hair and blue eyes!

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody who thinks that any of his children are 50% African are crazy. Halle Berry and Bob Marley are what half black/half white people look like.

Black genes are dominate and black people with white parents just look as black as any other black person. They don't have blonde hair and blue eyes!

i do except the hair turned dark since 5 years old.

the boy and girl look related to each other if that helps

Edited by blender

actualy, my mates dad is half black, and white as a sheet, whilst hes obviosuly a quater black and and fits a more traditional african profile, darker skin then his father.

He was in a wheelchair though for a while when he looked so so weak.

I'm surprised anyone could tell, the amount of things he had covering him, masks, glasses, hats etc. All I'm saying is that he might've milked it a bit.

His ghost is here apparently. Love the music.

http://new.uk.music.yahoo.com/blogs/guestlist/22059/is-this-the-ghost-of-michael-jackson/