N-Europe

Top Gear Series 13

spirited away

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you seriously think it's been Schumacher all this time?... I dunno, I call bollocks on this one!

His voice/accent is WAY to distinctive for it not to have been picked up on countless times before.

I was just thinking that, actually.

Has he actually, truthfully, been The Stig since he retired from F1 or for only just then?

We will never know, though. So...meh. ::shrug:

Has he actually, truthfully, been The Stig since he retired from F1 or for only just then?

I reckon as well it could be bluff to shut up everyone once and for all. I reckon the real one if there is a real one, won't ever be revealed.

I'm pretty sure we will get a new Stig next week.

James May claims that there is a clause in the Stig's contract that should his identity be exposed either through his own willingness or via a member of the Top Gear staff (including the hosts of Top Gear), he has to be fired. Black Stig was let go via this clause; the same clause would apply also to White Stig under the same circumstances.

So, yeah, Jimbob's right.

Next week: The Blue Stig.

Yeah we'll never no, but I can't help but think they were just half messing around with that reveal [because Schumachers been one of the names banded about for ages], and just giving [some] people what they want.

Plus he just took a Ferrari FXX round the test track, a car that apparently Ferrari only largely keep at the factory. But Ferrari would trust Schumi with it and thus prob how they got it on Top Gear.

EDIT: Oh OK, they even said it themselves at the end!

Edited by Retro_Link

I reckon he was only stig for this ep.

It was his own FXX (different paint job then the rest) and I don't reckon Ferrari would trust anyone else with a car like that.

Next week, they'll probably have a shot with stig standing next to Schumacher or something :p

Was The Stig chatty?
He was to the celebs.

But I actually meant it's quite likely he's spoken to a fair few people over the last 5 years or whatever, and someone would have picked up on it by now.

'Hmm... a German you can drive aswell as an F1 driver, but isn't actually in F1... hmm...'

Edited by Retro_Link

I didn't catch the end; what happened?

It's probably better to watch it back on iPlayer... but basically The Stig did a lap in the reasonably priced car!

With "different" results.

Honest, i've noticed the Stig being more "beefed" up that Schumacher was in the suit. I'm still going on the belief that they swapped Stig for Schumacher just for the Ferrari FXX part. Would Ferrari trust the Stig with it, probably not.