NEurope

Cause a flaming skull/amine head is so much better?

Just small words that have meaning to me, on my leg or something.

You should get im a cock wrote on your leg, obviously the best words ever

I think you may be right. There were articles on Labour thinking introducing a new law about keeping the bell (with possible time in the klink for breaking it!), but I can't find any that say that the law is in effect.

That means theres 18 people out there who need to be removed from the gene pool for being so sad.

18 law abiding citizens who were being cautious?!

Disgraceful. This sends out a bullshit message to the youth of today who think they can cycle through supermarkets with no lights on making noise. It's wrong I say. These 18 people need commendations.

I think you may be right. There were articles on Labour thinking introducing a new law about keeping the bell (with possible time in the klink for breaking it!), but I can't find any that say that the law is in effect.

Also bullshit. The rain rusted the spring on my bell, I shouldn't have to be slammed in the slammer because of shoddy workmanship!

Its a hypocritical society, a woman who is christian may not be allowed to wear a cross, yet a muslim can practise their religion very freely. I see no fairness in it all.

Absoloute trash. Christian women aren't prevented from wearing crucifixes at all. You're taking the propaganda bait from the nationalists, who love the story about people being offended by the English flag, subsequently complaining to the council about it, and the owners having to take it down. It's absoloute bollocks.

wearing a Crucifix isn't a definite part of Christianity, by the way

Well actually, it's only really compatible with Catholicism- other denominations choose to just use crosses to represent their faith in a symbol. But that's true- the fish was far more commonly used amongst the early persecuted Christians, and the cross/crucifix only adopted universally in the 3rd/4th centuries.

You should get im a cock wrote on your leg, obviously the best words ever

I've actually seen a photo of someone who has a tattoo of a giant cock running down the inside of his leg. It looked awesome and crap at the same time.

The tattoo artist is willing to pay to get half the stars removed

And that last line about white marks on her face isn't strictly true. It depends on a few factors (how easily her skin scars, how well the tattoo was done etc). I'd be willing to bet that it won't scar.

Edit: And I hate the title bar for that story "What did she expect? Incredible face revealed of man who tattooed girl with 56 stars when she only asked for 3". So because he looks like that, he must be a monster who intentionally ruins peoples faces? If anything, I'd trust him more since he's clearly more committed to the trade. Much like I'd trust a mechanic more if he had a massive fleet of cars himself, or a hairdresser with a badass haircut.

Edited by Goafer

We should all complain that we find the removal of content offensive. If anyone can be bothered.

I've actually seen a photo of someone who has a tattoo of a giant cock running down the inside of his leg. It looked awesome and crap at the same time.

The tattoo artist is willing to pay to get half the stars removed

And that last line about white marks on her face isn't strictly true. It depends on a few factors (how easily her skin scars, how well the tattoo was done etc). I'd be willing to bet that it won't scar.

Edit: And I hate the title bar for that story "What did she expect? Incredible face revealed of man who tattooed girl with 56 stars when she only asked for 3". So because he looks like that, he must be a monster who intentionally ruins peoples faces? If anything, I'd trust him more since he's clearly more committed to the trade. Much like I'd trust a mechanic more if he had a massive fleet of cars himself, or a hairdresser with a badass haircut.

Actually id probaby trust that hairdressers hairdresser more

Also bullshit. The rain rusted the spring on my bell, I shouldn't have to be slammed in the slammer because of shoddy workmanship!

In all fairness, it said that the bike needs a bell. It didn't say it had to work.

I couldn't imagine a funnier situation that if a police officer asked to see my bell. Do I drop my pants, say "ooh ding dong" in a proper Carry On fashion or just snigger childishly?

I believe they refuse to 'show' to female officers, something like only showing themselves to their husbands or something if I recall.

Its a hypocritical society, a woman who is christian may not be allowed to wear a cross, yet a muslim can practise their religion very freely. I see no fairness in it all.

I thought they would 'show' to other women unless there were men around. Perhaps I've heard wrong.

In all fairness, it said that the bike needs a bell. It didn't say it had to work.

Yeah, but I removed it :blank:

It was a shitty bell. Looked something like this.

l0a5.jpg

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Jules Clocher, a Belgian psychologist, said: 'The trauma this girl must be feeling is indescribable. She feels like a circus freak - and no wonder, because she looks like one.'

Very sensitive.

or a hairdresser with a badass haircut.

Wouldn't trust chairdriver as far as I could throw him :p

[wub]

Righteo, sounds to me like a bit of mis-communication between the tatooist and the 18 yr old in question.

Righteo, sounds to me like a bit of mis-communication between the tatooist and the 18 yr old in question.

It seems to me like the girl is full of crap to be honest. She wouldn't have been able to fall asleep for the first 10-15 minutes since that's when it hurts the most. By that time, he would have been able to get a fair bit, if not all of the outline done (tattoo artists always do the outline first since it takes a different needle to fill in colour/black). If she did only want 3 stars, she would have noticed the coverage was more than she wanted by the time she "fell asleep".

Plus the tattoo artist has a witness who varifies his story, although that could just be someone else who works in the shop.

Yeah those bells are monumentally shit. I can talk louder than those things can ring. I really don't understand bells on bikes. The whole point of a horn on a car is to alert people who haven't seen you. And since your inside the car, the horn is needed since people can't hear your voice. On a bike, it's not needed since people can hear you fine.

Although on one of my bikes, I have a comedy horn. I wonder if that counts as a bell in the eyes of the law?

She might have gone and got drunk to ease the pain. I heard some people do that.

She might have gone and got drunk to ease the pain. I heard some people do that.

In which case...there's also a good chance she exaggerated on the number of stars she actually wanted on her face, whilst under the influence? It could be.

Man, we're never gonna know. Why do I care so much?!

True, but no semi decent tattoo artist would tattoo a drunk person. And by the looks of his shop, he seems fairly successful so he must be at least slightly competent.

On a side note, people who get drunk first are fools. It thins the blood and makes you bleed more, potentially ruining the tattoo.

Can they not use anaesthetics?

I think you have to be licenced to use them. Might be wrong. And I think the anaesthetics might have a similar effect to alcohol on the blood. Or something else that might not help the tattoo.

What a load of bull. There's no way a tattooist would do that, they'd lose their livelihood!

No-one bloody falls asleep when getting a facial tattoo, no way. Its just not possible :heh:

I wish I had one of those Joker squeezy things from the old days.

BatmanBike96.jpg

Good times.

I HAD ALL OF THEM.

YES. I remember those. Made me want to ride a bike.

What a load of bull. There's no way a tattooist would do that, they'd lose their livelihood!

No-one bloody falls asleep when getting a facial tattoo, no way. Its just not possible :heh:

sssseconded! also i'm sure if that did actually happen, any tattooist would wake a person up again if they were tattooing their FACE... in case they moved in their sleep and got a needle in the eye.

...his line work is pretty dodge too :hmm: