NEurope

didn't you post half of those on the last page, kigan?

Yes, but he deleted them and posted them all again to add another picture. Dante, the edit button is there for a reason.

Anyone else noticing how none of the stars are half done? Surely if she woke up when he was doing the one on her nose, it wouldn't have been when it was finished? Especially since he managed to finish 5 stars on her nose.

Either way, black is the best colour to get lasered off (red and green being the worst) apparently, so it shouldn't be too hard to remove.

Anyone else noticing how none of the stars are half done? Surely if she woke up when he was doing the one on her nose, it wouldn't have been when it was finished? Especially since he managed to finish 5 stars on her nose.

Either way, black is the best colour to get lasered off (red and green being the worst) apparently, so it shouldn't be too hard to remove.

Black might be the easyest colour but im still sure shes going to be badly scared from it

You'd be surprised. Tattoo removal has come on leaps and bounds nowerdays. My tattoo artist was telling me about his friend who had the cliched panther tattoo removed and he said that he couldn't see any evidence of a tattoo left. The guy who it was on could still see it a bit, but he still had a few more appointments at the removal place to get it completely removed.

If she picks at it, it might leave actual scars, but the ink can be completely removed.

i thaught that any where they removed it from the skin would be scared a slightly whiter shade than normal. Which on any other part of your body might not look so bad. But on her face with 56 patches would still look pritty bad. i could be wrong though

story reeks of bullshit. even if you fell asleep, which would be difficult at the time, your gonna think "hmmmm, I've been here an awfully long time, and a large amount of my face hurts."

also, star tattoo? if you want to look cliche, then its the way to go. seriosuly, i've seen very few star tattoos that looked anything above retarded, certainly none gave the "unique" look people crave.

general rule of thumb, if your getting a tattoo, dont get it on the face. you will have trouble getting a job.

Apparently the star tattoo's on the face was a family tradition.

That's what it says on the site anyway.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/8104658.stm

people have complained that duffy was not wearing reflective clothing and that her bike didnt have any lights in her advert for diet coke. havent people got anything better to do. theres so much wrong with britain at the moment and health and safety madness is deffinatly one of those things, but im sure they could have found a more important thing to complain about.

i dunno how much of the heath and safty nonsense is actualy true. i mean, there were reports that firemen weren't alowed to use the polls due to health and safty which was shown to be a lie made up by the press.

that said, people who complained that duffy wasnt wearinf safty gear should focus on the real problem. how bloody awful her voice sounded in that video.

Only 18 people complained. It's only "news" cause it's Duffy.

general rule of thumb, if your getting a tattoo, dont get it on the face. you will have trouble getting a job.

Unless you become a tattooist, then you can take it to the:

Extreme.jpg

Yeah it's stupid!

But I don't like that advert either... she sounds AWEFUL on it, really bad!

i dunno how much of the heath and safty nonsense is actualy true. i mean, there were reports that firemen weren't alowed to use the polls due to health and safty which was shown to be a lie made up by the press.

that said, people who complained that duffy wasnt wearinf safty gear should focus on the real problem. how bloody awful her voice sounded in that video.

I think its more or less al true to a point. But then people further up the chain decide its stupid and fuck it off lol

how bloody awful her voice sounded in that video.

I love everything about that advert. Including her voice. It was just so stunning to hear, because it's so jarring.

I was meant to bring this up on The Asylum but forgot. Not even mentioning the fact she's riding indoors.

Yeah it's stupid!

But I don't like that advert either... she sounds AWEFUL on it, really bad!

It was an impression of Lulu and a strangling cat. Does she sound like that normally?

Also her bike didn't have a bell as far as I could see, which is also illegal. Maybe the police turned a blind eye since she was singing, thus negating the need for a bell to announce your presence.

Seriously, I don't see why bikes have to have a bell. Surely people can just hear you say "out of my way" or "careful, I'm biking here"?

Does she sound like that normally?

No, that's why her album is shite.

If she sang like that the whole time, I'd love her.

Unless you become a tattooist, then you can take it to the:

Extreme.jpg

Or a free running, illegal courier, who is also a bit hot.

Or a pikey...you like dags?

What's mad is that someone thought that'd be a good idea for an advert.

"Duffy cycling around singing." "Yea that's a good one man, lets do that! Now pass that spliff."

Most adverts are shit though to be fair.

Except the old, possibly slightly racist, Jamaican Malibu adverts and the fish one where the guy kicks a grizzly bear in the balls. They're genius.

No, that's why her album is shite.

If she sang like that the whole time, I'd love her.

You'd be the only one.

Seriously, I don't see why bikes have to have a bell. Surely people can just hear you say "out of my way" or "careful, I'm biking here"?

As far as im aware they dont have to have a bell. They just have to be sold with one. Unless the law has changed again.

Only 18 people complained. It's only "news" cause it's Duffy.

That means theres 18 people out there who need to be removed from the gene pool for being so sad.