NEurope

Its was probably eighteen people from the coke marketing board complaining to get free advertising via the bbc.

I bet there are 18 people from UK here that could ask for them to stop censoring it.

18 law abiding citizens who were being cautious?!

Disgraceful. This sends out a bullshit message to the youth of today who think they can cycle through supermarkets with no lights on making noise. It's wrong I say. These 18 people need commendations.

Also bullshit. The rain rusted the spring on my bell, I shouldn't have to be slammed in the slammer because of shoddy workmanship!

Its your responcibility :p

If something is faulty on y our car, its your responcibillity.

Why not on bikes?

I HAD ALL OF THEM.

YES. I remember those. Made me want to ride a bike.

I had the Joker squeezy bell thing!

Hahaha, me too. :bowdown:

The use the same techology to remove tattoos as they do to remove birthmarks.

Hurts like hell if your not under anaesthetic!

I thought they would 'show' to other women unless there were men around. Perhaps I've heard wrong.

I thought that, i think thats the compromise they came to for airport security.

Now that I think about it, I've never been asked for ID, or to sign an agreement or wtvr - by either my tattooist or piercer (two different people).

Shocking really. I mean I didn't care at the time, I was 18+, and nothing bad (on their side) has ever happened to any of my piercings or tattoos.

I was asked how old I was when I got my first. Since I replied 19 (and I was), he didn't ID me. If I'd have said 18 he would have apparently.

What a load of bull. There's no way a tattooist would do that, they'd lose their livelihood!

No-one bloody falls asleep when getting a facial tattoo, no way. Its just not possible :heh:

That's exactly what I thought initially...

Seriously though... how can you fall asleep when your having inked-up needles pressed into your skin? I would have thought you'd be more awake than ever in a situation like that.

She's gotta be trying to scam the Tattoo artist or something after she realised what she had 'requested' didn't turn out quite as awesome as she thought it might be.

The tattoo artist was French, but this article doesn't seem to mention that. She says she can't speak French, but really, an 18 year-old Flemish girl should be able to speak just a little French.

honestly though, getting a tattoo on your face particularly, would you really go to a place where the person about to jab your face with a needle and permanent ink doesn't speak your language? tattoo's never appealed to me, but if I was ever to have one done I'd make sure the person doing it spoke english and knew EXACTLY what I wanted done.

What I read was she wanted 3 stars, and she vaguely said where she wanted stars. so He may have understood 3 prominent stars, and then lots of little scattered stars over the rest of that half of her face.

Its not like he broke into her home, tied her down and forced her to have a tattoo.

There's just no way that this girl is telling the truth. She's done a foolish thing, and is trying to save some face (ironically, she has to save what little she has left). You'd never fall to sleep in such a circumstance, and it's not like they can prove either way what she ever did ask. Failuuuure (Smash Brothers voice).

...plus she posed for a picture for his portfolio right after having it done (in the news report) fine, she doesnt look ecstatic in the picture - but if somone's wrongly tattooed most of your face you probably wouldnt let them photograph you for their portfolio O_o

Has it been confirmed that these eighteen people come from areas outside of the UK or are we hyperbolating with the title?

People are always going to complain about daft little things. It makes life less dull.

This story and that other story about the girl with the 56 star tatoos reminds me of a story I read in which this school teacher is attempting to sue the Environment Agency for £10,000's or £100,000's for a branch which fell on her head. Like the Environment Agency can make sure ALL trees are safe. What a load of bollocks. I don't know why this story reminds me of that, must be the idiocy of it all

Yeah it's stupid!

But I don't like that advert either... she sounds AWEFUL on it, really bad!

She also seems to be riding the bike like a total douche which in turn makes her arse look MASSIVE!!!

She also seems to be riding the bike like a total douche which in turn makes her arse look MASSIVE!!!

Yes! her ass looks inflatable

Ok bored of random news story threads from bbc news articles. Seeing as last time I locked them all the peons and reprobates got pissy I've decided to throw them all in to one big thread so I don't have to read them ever again.

THIS THREAD AM FOR NEWS ARTICLES AND STORIES SOME PEOPLE FIND INTERESTING BUT ARE ACTUALLY NOT. Enjoy it.

Ok bored of random news story threads from bbc news articles. Seeing as last time I locked them all the peons and reprobates got pissy I've decided to throw them all in to one big thread so I don't have to read them ever again.

THIS THREAD AM FOR NEWS ARTICLES AND STORIES SOME PEOPLE FIND INTERESTING BUT ARE ACTUALLY NOT. Enjoy it.

Does that mean we're going to have a birthday for everyone thread?

How nice of you to call nearly all the forum goers peons and reprobates.

This thread might have made more sense if you'd just created a News Thread like people suggested at the original incident that way they would have went straight in here (maybe) rather than threads being made and you having to combine them. But whatevs.

Also, is EEVIL right? Are we going to combine all the B-Day threads into one giant ass kissing festival?

So DanDare does not like talking about the outside world now and calling us forum goers peons and reprobates.

We have a birthday topic but we have not used it for years.

The boards will be quiet now since we cant talk about the news outside this topic.

Fact x Importance = News

Interesting...

So,

News = Importance

Fact

A better equation would probably be,

Triviality x Media Coverage = News

Where,

Real World Importance = News

People who buy The Sun/Mail

I have no idea what the Hell I am on about.