N-Europe

Woot, Good... Great... Awesome News

Mokong

Hey guys, I got some awesome news today... remember I got married in the Philippines last month and since getting been waiting on the result of Joy's visa application so that she can move to Ireland.

We got the word this morning, her visa is APPROVED, wohoo :yay::yay::yay:

She's gonna be landing in Ireland on the evening of the 16th of June that's this month... just under 12 days away from this thread being posted, wohoo:yay:

Obviously I'm happy, she's happy... we're all happy, haha.

Gonna go up to Dublin after work on the 16th and collect her (and my uncle who happens to be travelling back here that same day too, obviously we put Joy on his flights so she didn't have to travel alone) at the airport, we'll stay in my uncles house that night then work gave me a day off on the 17th so we'll drive down to Waterford that afternoon.

Also getting a new double bed delivered tomorrow, can't wait to erm... *cough* use it for the first time on the 17th :heh::indeed::awesome::yay::heart:

haha, woot

Yeah well don't rush the kids part of the whole marriage experience. You can't return those sort of things to the store if you don't want it anymore. Enjoy the life to the fullest first. I guess from now on we'll being seeing you less and less especially with all this talk of double beds. :laughing:

They say the first year can be the hardest so good luck with that (we loved it though). It must have been weird getting married and then leaving her to come back over this way on your own? Will she be able to work? Does she want to?

Awesome news Franklin. Make good use of that bed now!

It was delivered today... need to assemble it.. will have to wait till next week cuz I'm going away, but I put the mattress on the floor a rested on it a bit to test it, nice and comfy... and springy :yay::awesome::indeed:

Ah congrats :D make the bed is nice and bouncy ;)

I was half expecting the thread to be about her being pregnant haha! In time..

haha, no, no babies yet... unless something bursts :o

Does this mean she'll find out Mokong's dirty little secret (KNEE)?

She already knows about KNEE... we'll she knows it as "the game website" :heh:

WINWINWIN! :yay:

Mokongratulations! :grin:

That has to be the best augmentation of my name ever... can't believe nobody did it before now that I think of it, haha

Well done, dude.

Welcome to a life-time of Sex On Tap!

Sex on Tap! Sex on Tap! :D

I can only hope... I'm sure there'll be some nights when she's gonna be "tired" of "has a headache" :heh:

haha