N-Europe

Mafiawesome: The San Luis Penguins

jayseven

Apparantly I've been healed of zombification. Thanks, whoever the doctor is in the house. I owe you one. Pop round Moriarity's some time for your... pay.. :wink:

As for tonight, I once again did what was required of me in my job. The pastor was satisfied, I believe.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some information about somebody's role. However I believe them to be good. Shall I come out with the info?

Not sure. I think you should probably only reveal someone's role if they're about to get in trouble (about to get lynched). We don't want to mafia to find out about everyone's role, otherwise they'll know who they should kill first.

Sorry I've not been talking, I have been following the game I've just haven't garnished any information during the evening's even though I have been trying to. :) So kept my head down until I got some News!

Also I was going to post in here earlier but I just took a quick nap after my exam this morning. :p

So what kind of information do you have Moogleviper? and I'm glad to see you are well Dyson. :grin:

I searched the previous thread for some clues, didn't find much.

However, I did notice that someone only has two posts in the whole thread...

Vote: No Lynch

Vote: No Lynch

He's not much of a talker, is he?

I searched the previous thread for some clues, didn't find much.

However, I did notice that someone only has two posts in the whole thread...

He's not much of a talker, is he?

Hmm...Good point.

Change Vote: Lillster

Just to remind people. Also, if Moogle is the Undertaker, I assume he either knows Ernie or Barbar.

Barbar is innocent, I think, but who was Ernie, again?

Hey guys, I'm going to Download festival tomorrow so I won't really be able to post til Monday. If j7 thinks this will be too much of a problem then he can remove me. Please don't lynch me in my absence, I'm not in the mafia.

I am also away for this weekend from tomorrow afternoon until sunday afternoon. I am also really sorry this wasn't planned until recently, please don't lynch me either!

J7 - I'll send you a target for the coming night if that's okay. I don't see us getting past that by sunday... do you? If so I'll send you more :)

The question is raised. How will a lynch be achieved?

I'm keeping my vote for Lillster. He's been very inactive, and lynching him is better than nothing.

Seriously, if you don't want to vote for him, give some suggestions, at least. We gotta move forward.