N-Europe

Where to get gaming t-shirts?

VaatiKaiba

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had some smashing conversations with the opposite sex when wearing gaming tees. My Zelda one sparks convo quite a bit. Saying clothes affect your chances of having sex/communicating with ladies is just creating self-limiting beliefs. Funny. You guys keep worrying about how your clothes affect how you are perceived. I'll just be letting my personality dictate who I am. I love how society makes us think this way! •__•

Edited by tapedeck

I've had some smashing conversations with the opposite sex when wearing gaming tees. My Zelda one sparks convo quite a bit. Saying clothes affect your chances of having sex/communicating with ladies is just creating self-limiting beliefs. Funny. You guys keep worrying about how your clothes affect how you are perceived. I'll just be letting my personality dictate who I am. I love how society makes us think this way! •__•
It depends how old you are I think... I don't think I could've pulled off wearing a gaming t-shirt during secondary school at any point, it would've lead to bullying I imagine. No matter how much I let my personality 'dictate' myself.

Some gaming designs have entered the common psyche as legit pop art icons. Mushrooms, NES pads, Space Invaders, Pac Man etc. Combine that with a proper graphic design and you have a perfectly good tee.

on the flip side: a bloodied lancer rifle and some steroid pumped space grunt will not get you laid. :heh:

Some gaming designs have entered the common psyche as legit pop art icons. Mushrooms, NES pads, Space Invaders, Pac Man etc. Combine that with a proper graphic design and you have a perfectly good tee.

on the flip side: a bloodied lancer rifle and some steroid pumped space grunt will not get you laid. :heh:

I agree. Some shirts that are well designed dont make you seem too bad a geek. If a girl thinks wearing a well-designed, awesome gaming t-shirt is uncool, then she is very shallow and ain't worth being with!

You know what else? Wearing a Gears of War beanie hat thing every.single.day. Which one person did on my course. I shiver at the thought of that.

I wear clothes that are comfortable I feel comfortable wearing. They so happen to be mainly these 'gaming' t-shirts or anime t-shirts. I love how other people won't really know what it's showing.

What are split reason like at shipping stuff to the UK thought for a while about ordering some from there.

From my experience, pretty good! Can't remember what the shipping costs were like, but the goods arrived within a week, and it was well packaged. I'd deffinitely recommend it!

Dont get gaming clothes at all, loads of people wear em in me course, and they look fucking stupid, theres nothing good looking about a gears of war hoody with matching t shirt and hat, gash! And HALOZ wear, fuck, its horrible!

Although id buzz of mazza mushy 1 up tee, green, XXL, anyone hook meh up wit a site?

i hve a space invaders one i wear alot, its pretty retro rather then geeky, never hurt with the ladies, its more cool then geeky, apparently.

told you ;)

Think I agree with Dan Dare on this. Some of them you can get from shops like Next or Topman or whatever so I don't think they're as uncool as they used to be. Some also just look retro, I think a Pac Man might have the same effect as a record player on a t shirt.

Dont get gaming clothes at all, loads of people wear em in me course, and they look fucking stupid, theres nothing good looking about a gears of war hoody with matching t shirt and hat, gash! And HALOZ wear, fuck, its horrible!

Better that than football memorabilia.

Reminds me of generic rock shirts such as

300_161363a.jpg

nirvana_jagstang_t2.jpg

(although the Nirvana one would be cool if it didn't say Nirvana...)

Still. I'll stick with sleeping in my game-stolen shirts. Only gaming shirt I wear out is the Nintendogs one, and thats when I may get messy (like with Go Ape).

Shame girls can pull it off. My housemate cut up a Sonic and Mario at the Olympics Games top, made it tight and backless and looks good in it :p

Better that than football memorabilia.

Not really, footy shirts are good to run around in, dont make ya all clammy, and some look rather nice.

I needa get a Barca shirt actually, cheers for reminder.

Not really, footy shirts are good to run around in, dont make ya all clammy, and some look rather nice.

I'd rather wear my t-shirt with the SNES controller on it than a Chelsea shirt which will be out of date within a year. But when I said that I meant on the whole, as you did with matching hat etc. My workmate knocks one out over Chelsea, has a Chelsea coat, hat, wears the kit under his work uniform. I'm not sure who looks the least professional when we work.

Plus I hear he has a Chelsea bedspread too.

And you're welcome :awesome:

Football shirts as fashion are criminal.