To forum, bye.

Guest Jordan

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Negativity is an incredibly bad thing, especially when you feel it towards yourself.

Thing is with Jordan, his life consisted of working (which he complained about most of the time IIRC), Gaming, and Letty. Now that he's lost one of them he's bound to feel bad about it. And trust me i felt the same way when something similar happened to me. BUT looking back on it you've got to play with the cards you've been dealt, be tough on yourself and tell yourself to grow a pair and get on with it.

It's a bad feeling to look back on the past and realise you wasted days/weeks/months moping around.

This is balls! Jordan is fucking cool! KingofunrealUK is fucking cool! Obviously I don't know what's gone as I haven't been around for the last 4 years or something, but this displeases me. I can only hope the best for Jordan.

!!!

Don't really know what to say tbh!

If you feel it's what you need then ok, but like others have said I don't really see how deleting your N-E account is a solution to how your feeling, but still!

People have only been trying to send help your way man and if anything you need people around you to have a laugh with.

I think the best thing you could do is get yourself off that island!

Much love man!

Edited by Retro_Link

The only thing I worry about is the whole self harming thing I read about a while back. I've sorta been there, then I thought what would it solve. нічого that's what. So struggle through. On the other end of this rainbow road is the start of the track, which you'll have to pass and go round again. Sometimes you'll get a boost and it feels like you're getting somewhere ahead of others, fall off an edge and you stumble having to start from a standstill, others might piss you off and beat you down with some turtles. If you didn't come first then you can try again with another person.

(One day teh tittez might be shown on teh webcams olololo)

N64 version of rainbow road was whack.

The only thing I worry about is the whole self harming thing I read about a while back. I've sorta been there, then I thought what would it solve. нічого that's what. So struggle through. On the other end of this rainbow road is the start of the track, which you'll have to pass and go round again. Sometimes you'll get a boost and it feels like you're getting somewhere ahead of others, fall off an edge and you stumble having to start from a standstill, others might piss you off and beat you down with some turtles. If you didn't come first then you can try again with another person.

(One day teh tittez might be shown on teh webcams olololo)

N64 version of rainbow road was whack.

Oh god can we get this man a thread asap where he answers questions with N64 gaming metaphors.

Damn, I'm really surprised about that and never thought it was even possible you left.

I wish you good luck with your life and that things will be looking up soon. I don't exactly know what you are going through but as a general advice don't question yourself but stay true to your character.

Provided you think it's best to leave, I wish you luck Jordan - just make sure it's not a decision you'll come to regret. Because whatever you percieve, there are a great many people on these boards that like and respect you, and would be happy to welcome you back should you wish to stay. And if anyone here genuinely dislikes you, then let them - who gives a fuck what they think, when you have your own pride and the support of everyone else?

Anyway, do whatever you think best. And if you really do decide to leave, then I hope it has positive consequences for your life. Either way, it's been good.

Well, I don't know the details of the situation, except one scarce whisper I caught off someone, but I'm not involved in much outside of the actual foruming itself so meh. I'm not gonna comment on it, because as I said, I don't know anything about it really and if I did, well, I'm pretty sure it'd just end up offending people.

As for you yourself Jordan, if you're reading this, I thought you were a bit of a dick. That's back when I first joined, but you grew on me and I think you're actually an all right kinda guy, so I dunno what this hating thing is about, but again, meh. I can't even remember why I didn't like you lol.

The forum's massively associated with you, and your situations and troubles you're going through I'd imagine, so I'm not gonna do the whole 'nooo, stay!' sort of thing, I think a break from the place would probably be very good for you for a while, though a while might be a long time, I dunno. I wish you luck and all the best, and I know you will inevitably be missed around here despite whatever you think right now. You'll get out of this ok and look back on it and realise it was silly, and your life will have gone on. Life always goes on, even if you try to stop it. So whatever you decide to do, try and make sure it isn't anything too stupid.

Because whatever you percieve, there are a great many people on these boards that like and respect you, and would be happy to welcome you back should you wish to stay.

Truth spoken, I proudly put my hand up as one of many who like and respect you Jordan, which is why I hate to see you going through this :/ fair enough though, with the reasoning that you've given us you are bound to be feeling terrible right now but please don't let this state of apathy control and get the better of you.

You're a decent guy Jordan so please don't lose faith in yourself... if you truly aren't returning to the forums - which I am saddened by - then I wish you all the best for a brighter future.

Don't let yourself get too down Jordon, it's natural for your brain to make you feel the way you are probably feeling right now, but it's just a mechanism that can be overridden when you realise what your brain is doing to you and you don't need to be controlled by it.

Instead of just thinking of why you are unhappy (the triggers for what your body is making you feel), think logically about why the human body reacts the way it does. Your feelings are unimportant and arent really real, they are just the way you are controlled, the whole situation is quite funny if you realise how stupid we all are. Unhappy emotions are not worth bothering with. Life is a bit of a joke, but just go along with it as we are here to live it out to the end.

Riggghhttttt.:confused::heh:

I've already spoken to you on MSN about this, so I've said the majority of stuff there, kinda. I've been talking to Haden at the same time, and he fucks my mind up sometimes. Idiot boy.

You're gonna be ok, Mr. Jordan. Take it easy, and use this as time for a bit of soul-searching. You'll be ok. I know you won't do anything daft, because you know I love you too much, you fool.

Take care. We'll keep in touch, I know it.

Guest Captain Falcon

Dear lord, it's like an agony aunts convention in here - I've never seen so many psychologists in one thread.

Jordan...

I'm not here to spout some pretentious bull crap since I don't know what you're feeling and I doubt I ever will. I don't know how to make it better and I've no idea how long it will last. I'm not sure if you'll ever be the same person again and I'm not sure if you would ever want to be either.

But I do know there are people here who wouldn't want to see any harm come to you - self inflicted or otherwise.

I'd be lying if I said I was you biggest fan, but my opinion of you now is far better than it was when I first joined so you must have been doing something right.

Take care of yourself and maybe our paths will cross again some time...

^ Yeah this board certainly has it's fair share of drama!

It's wierd; for many users on here I bet this is probably just a gaming forum, a place where they come to check the latest news, read peoples thoughts on a game etc...

and they are completely oblivious to things like this going on.

Where as for a whole other group of people the forum has become something far more than that!

^ Yeah this board certainly has it's fair share of drama!

It's wierd; for many users on here I bet this is probably just a gaming forum, a place where they come to check the latest news, read peoples thoughts on a game etc...

and they are completely oblivious to things like this going on.

Where as for a whole other group of people the forum has become something far more than that!

I never check the game bits! I joined because I knew ReZ. I have a Wii and DS, but only game causally, so it's just the general chit chat and creative bits for me!

[/tangent]

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!