Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Do You Want Kids, Kittens or Puppies. (ex-sexuality thread!)

Jav_NE

Personally I think kids are awesome, but can't imagine wanting any for a long time yet.

It's easy to feel physical attracted to someone. But to actually want to date someone? That doesn't happen too often.

I can only think of two girls in my life that I've actually wanted to date.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want my own kids, as i say, when i can look after them properly. But interestingly, i hate other people's kids. Like, despise them. There's only one i like. My g/fs sister has the cutest little girl called Eliza. She's so selfless and happy, she's like one of a kind out of the children i've met. I want one like her :)

But every other kid has been bratty and annoying. I resnt having to spend time with them.

I guess i'm hoping mine will be different. Raised properly so they arn't selfish and horrible. There's also the genetic bond you have that makes you love your kids no matter what though so, i'm counting on that!

We wouldn't mind adopting though. Be great to take an underpriviledged third-world kid in and make their life better. Plus you skip the annoying crapping/crying phase of their first years. Win win.

Would definitly like to raise some little 'uns at some point, biological or adopted - wouldn't want them until my late 20s at the earliest though, related conditions permitting. Not desperate to take on that kind of responsibility too soon of course.

I don't think I'll ever want kids. Partly out of civic duty — some genes simply shouldn't be passed on — but also because I find that very phrase, "want kids", to be incredibly selfish and irresponsible. A child has no choice in being born, and if you're going to force someone into existence you better be damned sure you're doing it for the right reasons and will be able to take care of them properly.

Yeah, I'm not really the "coochi-coochi-coo" type.

Reckon you'd make a cracking uncle though. :p

I can just picture it now, sitting in the family living room with your finely waxed mustache and top hat, having just popped in for tea:

"Unkie Aimless, where do babies come from?"

"From selfish individuals placing ever greater burden on common society with their bestial mammalian needs, that's where."

"..."

Edited by gaggle64

Kids scare me. Especially babies. They just stare at me for no apparant reason all the bloody time and I don't know what they're thinking. There's nothing you can do either, you can't engage them in conversation, you can't ignore them, but you also can't stare back. Sometimes I try smiling, but all I get in return is that black psychotic stare. :blank:

On the other hand my girlfriend loves babies and thinks I'm just paranoid. I guess I wouldn't be against us having kids, but I'd definately want to lock the door at night if one was in the house in case it did something....weird.

Well me and my female friend have just agreed to be in a lesbian relationship (she's sworn off men but apparently I am an honorary lesbian which I think is supposed to be a good thing ::shrug:) and agreed to be each other's cuddle bitches. Which I think is what I need right now.

She in fact slept in my bed when I was in Sheffield. A hot girl sleeping in my bed and I wasn't there. Blasted!

So you don't get to feel her up... You're being ripped off here my man.

I'm taking my time as such. Enjoying the freedom before settling down as it were. Many people my age already have 2 kids, where the wise ones are either single or preparing to settle down.

I feel that, it's weird seeing some of my friends [even my brothers' friends in the year below me] are married and have shat out some infants.

Another thing I've found weird, is that the girls that everyone wanted in those days, they've properly ballooned up now [in a reverse Monica], and some of the ones which considered "ugly" are actually looking quite tasty. And are possibly, becoming bigger sluts than the former mentioned girls were in the days of yore.

"Unkie Aimless, where do babies come from?"

"From selfish individuals placing ever greater burden on common society with their bestial mammalian needs, that's where."

"..."

babies.png

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

I want kids. Eventually. I'm sure it's easier for men to contemplate it, seeing as they don't go through 9 months of physical strain followed by potentially dozens of hours of labour. No, we just get psychologically abused throughout all that time...

We all know chavs from school with two or three kids by now, but what's weird is that a couple of the really nice, mature girls are starting to have kids -- in a grown up fashion; on maternity leave, with a husband or long-term boyfriend... I can understand why women get broody after a while - all their peers are doing it, so aren't you?

I also want a dog and maybe a couple of cats.

So you don't get to feel her up... You're being ripped off here my man.

I already do...

Moving on. I'd like one girl. No more. I've learnt from having siblings they are an inheritently flawed idea. But only when im like 30, and can afford a nanny :heh: Some [most] of my friends have kids back home and I love them, and I love being an uncle to them. My friends do suit being parents and its something they feel right with and that's great for them.

While at it, I also want cats, dogs, fish, hamsters, rabbits and a load of other pets.

(and whether or not to have kids is part of sexuality jayseven :p)

Obligatory proud father pic:

CIMG0559.JPG

Kids are hard work, but it is very rewarding. I've brought them into a safe environment and they'll be raised well. They're lucky to have me as a father. :heh:

We were married at 23 (but we'd been dating for two a half years, so it was no rush) and had Anna at 27. For me that was a decent age. If I'd had kids younger I think I would have missed out on some good times, but we always knew we wanted kids eventually, and leaving it too late (30s is too late to me) would mean having kids in the house until I was well old and knackered.

Where do you think the sperm comes from

They dont need us for that anymore. As far as im aware scientists have already fertilised an egg without sperm. I think they do something to another egg and inject it and voila. I cant remember the exact details though, but a nurse told me this so i believed it to be true.

At this present moment in time, I'm not feeling having kids. Seeing what my nephew has become, a disobedient little shit who gives a shit eating grin when he tried challenging you:

Harry: *moving towards the door* I'm going outside.

Moi: No you're not.

(Harry opens the door, a pr0 hand closes it)

Harry: *shit eating grin*

(Harry tries opening the door but the pr0 hand of EEVIL hasn't moved)

Moi: Get back in the living room.

(and whether or not to have kids is part of sexuality jayseven :p)

I think he likes the feeling of splitting threads up like this.

300px-Venom-Carnage_Unleashed_-_3_of_4-00.jpg

They dont need us for that anymore. As far as im aware scientists have already fertilised an egg without sperm. I think they do something to another egg and inject it and voila. I cant remember the exact details though, but a nurse told me this so i believed it to be true.

Erm, it's not possible to do unless the egg is a clone of the mother (or another individual), which is kind of weird and also illegal. :heh: If you don't want identical offspring, then you have to get the other half of the DNA from somewhere, and a different woman would be a pretty difficult source.

Any reason?

I did have names for children... but I've forgotten them :blank:

Lily Dreams On - Cotton Mather

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

(although with the extra 'l' because it flows better) I just adore that song and if my child takes after its father it will be a distant dreamer :heh: Even mentioned it to my mother once and she approved of the name so I'm all good to go, just need to find some ovaries.

Yeah but I'd rather talk about speedos and donkey punches in there, and with all the children talk running around it kinda gets a bit awkward.

I thought you weren't going to mention our weekend...

star_wars_clone_army.jpg

For some bizzare reason, i see EEVIL training his potential children to be like this.

One day i will have children of my own, but like i said in an earlier post in both the sexuality and this topic, its when i am ready to settle down and stop having as much fun as i am having now, which could take a while.

Ya'll girls should hook up with me, then - I have no plans for kids for a long while. :heh:

I mean, I do want kids at some point, but I'm scared to hell of it. I want to raise my children well and teach them to be good and caring human beings, but I'm terrified of not living up to my duties as a parent. So yeah, absolutely no rush here. :heh:

Odders, I've said it before but your children are beautiful! :)

I would dearly love to have children someday. As many have said this wouldn't be for a long time, I'd want to bring them into a family that is both safe and financially secure. But who knows if it will ever happen or even be able to happen.

This is all a bit irrelevant now, I see no man beside me at the moment *looks again* Nope, heh.

I hate baby talk (especially in adults), and my mum and dad raised me without talking in a stupid accent, which is partly why at a very early age I knew words and things that other children didn't. I used to wonder why people put their hand up asking what words I knew meant etc.

So yeah. I assume that's how I'll raise my child/ren.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!