NEurope
Paj!

I hate that some people think weed is as bad as heroin.

Just a moot point I'd like to make; usually I have so much alcohol in my system that if you were to say "I don't like drunks" I would be legally allowed to take that as a racist comment.

Well to be fair, it combines into the fact she has a...(can't explain) hand-made personality. She tidies everything up, she's fake, she has all these affectations, she puts on a cutesy yet fake-affirmative voice etc. This combined with her printing out a sheet of statistics about how 50% of people who've dared touch marijuana die 6 years earlier or whatever makes me want to kill myself/her.

It's the fact she thinks she's in the right. I'm not saying 'Drugs are harmless, maaaaan!", but I think experimentation with whatever it might be (within limits) is condusive to more enjoyment in certain situations.

But then she's a vegetarian because she was raised as one, and that annoys me too. She assumes meat tastes horrible. But yeah, that's a different thing.

All in all she's a whiny bitch. I probably overreacted in my original post, but in my defence, I didn't intend for a thread to by started.

People are allowed to choose to do/not to do whatever the hell they want, but I dislike when they are ignorant/have a lack of understanding of the reasons why people would do that.

Unfortunately we live in a world where people have some stupidly OTT views and refuse to change them for anyone.

*sigh*

All in all she's a whiny bitch. I probably overreacted in my original post, but in my defence, I didn't intend for a thread to by started.
That always seems to happen when people press "New Thread". Still working on a solution.

That always seems to happen when people press "New Thread". Still working on a solution.

That would be an effective sarcastic comment if I had made a new thread, instead of my post (and the replies) from HWYD? being lifted and put into a new thread by an unknown perpetrator. : peace:

honestly, i'm leaving the meetup as soon as the kids start getting all "OMG AHM PISHED!!".

i'm way more up for going somewhere nice and having a quiet drink and a chat than going out to get slaughtered.

Lol I'd quite agree to that :) I dunno i'd rather sit back and chat and stuff. This meet up interests me actually..

On a slightly related subject I dreamt I tried Cocaine the other night. I enjoyed it.

Crackwhore.

Crackwhore.

:D really not sure why I dreamt it, im pretty open minded with drugs and have tried a few things before but never Coke. Think mainly the idea of sticking it up my nose puts me off but after my dream I have nothing to worry about...

Well to be fair, it combines into the fact she has a...(can't explain) hand-made personality. She tidies everything up, she's fake, she has all these affectations, she puts on a cutesy yet fake-affirmative voice etc. This combined with her printing out a sheet of statistics about how 50% of people who've dared touch marijuana die 6 years earlier or whatever makes me want to kill myself/her.

It's the fact she thinks she's in the right. I'm not saying 'Drugs are harmless, maaaaan!", but I think experimentation with whatever it might be (within limits) is condusive to more enjoyment in certain situations.

But then she's a vegetarian because she was raised as one, and that annoys me too. She assumes meat tastes horrible. But yeah, that's a different thing.

People are allowed to choose to do/not to do whatever the hell they want, but I dislike when they are ignorant/have a lack of understanding of the reasons why people would do that.

wait your getting at someone for tidying stuff up?

youll never be happy at all :P

Sorry Paj, but all I see in this thread is you basically saying "wahwahwah someone has different opinions to me I hate them", yet when you have in the past been on the other side of similar situations it is the opposite reaction you give.

Took the words out of my mouth.

I personally agree with her - you shouldn' take drugs, as they have a very, very strong correlation with fucking people up. I do believe, however, that if you want to take them, you shouldn't be stopped. Discouraged, but not prevented (ie like cigarettes).

It's the fact she thinks she's in the right.

You think you're right. By your very own argument, you should hate yourself. According to you, you should be slitting your own wrists right not, you emo.

This isn't, however, valid logic, as your basic argument is rubbish - of course she's going to think she's right! Everyone thinks they're right!

You think you're right. By your very own argument, you should hate yourself. According to you, you should be slitting your own wrists right not, you emo.

This isn't, however, valid logic, as your basic argument is rubbish - of course she's going to think she's right! Everyone thinks they're right!

Ok...I get what you're saying. I left out the fact that when I try to reply to her comment "You know I'm right.", she kept saying "you know I'm right, but won't admit it.".

Which is one of only things that makes my blood boil in a debate/arguement. When there's no acceptance of other views. She seems to believe that everyone who doesn't share her ignorant views are disgusting.

I've posted that of course what she says is right to an extent. It's more her own faults tying into her views rather than just one of the other that gets on my tits. Gah. I've just opened a can of worms.

Which is one of only things that makes my blood boil in a debate/arguement. When there's no acceptance of other views. She seems to believe that everyone who doesn't share her ignorant views are disgusting.

Sorry, but everyone else appears to be right here. This is exactly what you do to other people in the music thread and others. You have exactly the same personality trait as she does in this case.

Sorry, but everyone else appears to be right here. This is exactly what you do to other people in the music thread and others. You have exactly the same personality trait as she does in this case.

I don't actually look down on people for their tastes in music. Unless it's combined with a whole lot of other stuff I hate, in which case it presumably would just be the icing on a bad cake. I'm not that shallow.

Plus there's a big difference between internet and reality. I've only met one person in person who, when they told me their views on music, I pulled a face at. And that was also because he's a complete knobend who smashes people over the head with bottles willy-nilly and I hate.

---

Fact is, no one here can know what I dislike about her so much without meeting her, as I can't really describe it anymore than I already have. It's not about her uppity views on anyone who thinks about touching a drug, that's just a tiny part of a really irritating and insincere patchwork that forms her personality.

I have a thing about honesty of character. ("realistic" people as I call it, or whatever)

And she's the opposite.

----

In any case, I'm not even interested in talking about whether it's totally awesome to do illegal shit, as I didn't even start this thread.

I don't actually look down on people for their tastes in music.

You could have fooled me...

You could have fooled me...

Well why I said what I just did about internet vs. reality....:blank: "Bad music taste" perturbs me at the most. I'm not Oxigen_Waste.

She's pleasant enough in small doses. I talk to her at school (mostly because I feel sorry that she has no one else to talk to - there are 11 girls in our year. 9 are cool. 2 are not cool - her and this insane girl who is 19 and chronically lies, neither of which talk to each other any more). However, I can imagine myself hating her if I had to share a house with her.

Mostly because she acts like she's in an anime cartoon which has been adapted for European audiences. She never talks in her real voice, and calls everyone "Biscuit" or "Bunny".

And it seems like she's against having fun. She came to one party last year, which she left early after she got offended because my friend said some stupid inconsequential thing that I don't even remember to her.

And when I do talk to her in school, most of the time she just whines about whether she'll get into university or not. She's got an offer for 2 Cs at A-Level for the uni she really wants to go to. It's just so boring to talk about, especially when she's been predicted an A and 2Bs or something.

I think it's slightly unfair to focus on the drugs argument, since its fair enough if you're against drugs.

However, I agree with the fact that it is torture to live with her.

She's pleasant enough in small doses. I talk to her at school (mostly because I feel sorry that she has no one else to talk to - there are 11 girls in our year. 9 are cool. 2 are not cool - her and this insane girl who is 19 and chronically lies, neither of which talk to each other any more). However, I can imagine myself hating her if I had to share a house with her.

Mostly because she acts like she's in an anime cartoon which has been adapted for European audiences. She never talks in her real voice, and calls everyone "Biscuit" or "Bunny".

And it seems like she's against having fun. She came to one party last year, which she left early after she got offended because my friend said some stupid inconsequential thing that I don't even remember to her.

And when I do talk to her in school, most of the time she just whines about whether she'll get into university or not. She's got an offer for 2 Cs at A-Level for the uni she really wants to go to. It's just so boring to talk about, especially when she's been predicted an A and 2Bs or something.

I think it's slightly unfair to focus on the drugs argument, since its fair enough if you're against drugs.

However, I agree with the fact that it is torture to live with her.

You summed it up well, objectively.

She apparently now has to get 1 C in her exams this year, in either politics or Art (easy) to get into what she wants in Stirling. And she still flapping about.

Weed comes from the devil, your a fool if you touch it and you'll burn in hell for the rest of your days.

hahahaha yeah right, i need a doob who even cares about this debate

On a slightly related subject I dreamt I tried Cocaine the other night. I enjoyed it.

I had a dream that I was smoking, and at the San Siro. According to my housemate, these have meanings, although I am yet to identify what they are yet.

Anyway, peace and love. Sure, the girl may be annoying, but I think she's fronting. Inside, she is lonely and just wants people to like her for who she is. As such, she probably sends out the wrong messages, because that is her way of fending people off.

Either that, or she's a crazy.

:D really not sure why I dreamt it, im pretty open minded with drugs and have tried a few things before but never Coke. Think mainly the idea of sticking it up my nose puts me off but after my dream I have nothing to worry about...

to be honest, I found it pretty boring. Have a feeling I tried some pretty poor stuff though, but I suspect you're not missing much.

I've got to agree with Dan. i found coke to be shit, i can't see what the fascination is with it?? just makes your heart beat pretty damn fast. least favourite drug ive tried.

definitely man. I've tried a few things and all of them are way more interesting.

I suppose coke is manageable. You don't trip, you don't get anything like gurning or ticks and there's no comedown. puts an edge on the night and you go home...

expensive though, for that!