NEurope
Paj!

I hate that some people think weed is as bad as heroin.

I cannot bear the bitch I have to live with anymore. Literally the most annoying person ever to take up my time. First of all she has a personality crafted from various shitty anime cartoons as schoolgirls being friends with cats, so she's not even a real person.

Then, she has the worst views of life ever. Her boyfriend (who has gone to Sitrling uni the past year) told her he "wanted to try marjuana". First off, I find it odd he hadn't had any before now, second, she literally acted as though he was a heroin addict.

She went on ad on about how unacceptable a suggestion it was, how it's fucks up your body foreverm ruining lives, affecting work, and afect all those around him. I would have slapped her If I didn't have to share a house with her. She's printed off a list of statistics showing how bad marajuana is. How fun for him to read!

Seriously, this girl will have no fun in life. She has no fun/friends at school, obviously because of her shit views, but yeah. While everyone else is having fun (not necesarrily with drugs, but at parties...she "refuses to associate with people who take illegal drugs" completely, so no parties for her) she'll be wanking in her room by herself, as her boyfriend will be off having fun by himself.

I told her she's like an uncool version of Robocop.

She's all..pretence. I hate hate hate hate her and her shitty views.

The fact she seems to think the thought of trying Marjuana is the same as being a complete heroin addict, where yes, it can affect those around you greatly.

Maybe she knows/knew someone who had an accident/problem/death via Marijuana, state of mind when doing such or through addiction. I know someone similar to that, she explained it to me and it puts a lot of things in context.

Maybe she knows/knew someone who had an accident/problem/death via Marijuana, state of mind when doing such or through addiction. I know someone similar to that, she explained it to me and it puts a lot of things in context.

She doesn't, I asked.

She's just a twat who doesn't fit into my down-to-earth realistic family at all. My parents are open-minded, both having come from musical backgrounds years ago, and as such have told me about drink/drugs, when it was appropriate. As such, I'm not afraid of marajuana, and neither am I an arse who cries with joy at the thought of it.

I hate her and her flawed mind.

I cannot bear the bitch I have to live with anymore. Literally the most annoying person ever to take up my time. First of all she has a personality crafted from various shitty anime cartoons as schoolgirls being friends with cats, so she's not even a real person.

Then, she has the worst views of life ever. Her boyfriend (who has gone to Sitrling uni the past year) told her he "wanted to try marjuana". First off, I find it odd he hadn't had any before now, second, she literally acted as though he was a heroin addict.

She went on ad on about how unacceptable a suggestion it was, how it's fucks up your body foreverm ruining lives, affecting work, and afect all those around him. I would have slapped her If I didn't have to share a house with her. She's printed off a list of statistics showing how bad marajuana is. How fun for him to read!

Seriously, this girl will have no fun in life. She has no fun/friends at school, obviously because of her shit views, but yeah. While everyone else is having fun (not necesarrily with drugs, but at parties...she "refuses to associate with people who take illegal drugs" completely, so no parties for her) she'll be wanking in her room by herself, as her boyfriend will be off having fun by himself.

I told her she's like an uncool version of Robocop.

She's all..pretence. I hate hate hate hate her and her shitty views.

The fact she seems to think the thought of trying Marjuana is the same as being a complete heroin addict, where yes, it can affect those around you greatly.

you live with her? get in some ket and force her out (and have a really fun night in too!)

Fair enough Paj, just one of those people then. Makes me think of Dynastygal.

you live with her? get in some ket and force her out (and have a really fun night in too!)

:bowdown: Best suggestion EVER.

To be fair, she has every right to feel that way about drugs. Some people just dont like the idea of it. Personally i dont like them, and yeah, i can lose respect for people who rely on them too much for fun. Acting like her boyfriend was a heroine addict was abit extreme i'll admit, but its probably becasue she cares about him and doesnt want to see him slide. You have to start somewhere afterall.

I dont know this person though, she could be as much of a dick as you say so, meh :p

We all hate her, but it's the fact she has nowhere else to go as her sister is some shitty depressive, our friendship would be over completely (not that big a deal to me/good thing, but I do feel lots of guilt over things like that) and we get money from her. (However, just enough to cover her living here)

She could move in with one of the bombadiers (the half of our year who aren't the "cool" ones) who fancies her. He can have her...

But yeah. And her stupid old parents who have to travel down in a mobile home and park it really mebaressingly outside the house, so our neighbours can't get out! GAH!

To be fair, she has every right to feel that way about drugs. Some people just dont like the idea of it. Personally i dont like them, and yeah, i can lose respect for people who rely on them too much for fun. Acting like her boyfriend was a heroine addict was abit extreme i'll admit, but its probably becasue she cares about him and doesnt want to see him slide. You have to start somewhere afterall.

I dont know this person though, she could be as much of a dick as you say so, meh :p

I think most people do. Personally, I'm all for responsible recreational use by people who know and understand what they're doing. personal choice to experiment n all that.

habitual users both bore and worry me though. I have no interest in any of that.

I think most people do. Personally, I'm all for responsible recreational use by people who know and understand what they're doing. personal choice to experiment n all that.

habitual users both bore and worry me though. I have no interest in any of that.

I agree. It's the way she acted like the actual thought of trying Marijuana was akin to being a hardcore heroin addict that just is stupid. She can't seperate innocent experimentation that most people nowadays do in some form or another, and serious addiction to dangerous substances.

So it doesn't matter if it's illegal so long as it's recreational?

I can't say the legality of it concerns me greatly. I think it's largely a personal choice.

So it doesn't matter if it's illegal so long as it's recreational?

Please don't be like this girl. I keep losing little bits of faith in you. The Live Music thread etc..

She equated my saying that it's ok and NORMAL to experiment with drugs like Marijuana to saying that it was ok to kill someone. Because both are illegal.

:blank:

Please don't be like this girl. I keep losing little bits of faith in you. The Live Music thread etc..

She equated my saying that it's ok and NORMAL to experiment with drugs like Marijuana to saying that it was ok to kill someone. Because both are illegal.

wut.

Just checked back and I'd missed it.

How do you mean?

Because of the little I know about him, he seemed to be the stoner type anyway. He's a "writer" doing English, hanging around with lots of music/creative types. Evidently I was wrong.

Because of the little I know about him, he seemed to be the stoner type anyway. He's a "writer" doing English, hanging around with lots of music/creative types. Evidently I was wrong.

You equate that sort of group with those who indulge in the ganja?

You equate that sort of group with those who indulge in the ganja?

hi :)

I didn't realise this was the ''lets 'debate' about drugs thread''

wow..my mistake.

I didn't realise this was the ''lets 'debate' about drugs thread''

wow..my mistake.

My day involved a debate about drugs, so I posted it in the correct thread. Notmally, people respond in some way to another's posted experiences of that day in this thread...

My day involved a debate about drugs, so I posted it in the correct thread. Notmally, people respond in some way to another's posted experiences of that day in this thread...

Sigh, just..gah..

Indeed. There wouldn't be any discussion if we just went:

EEVIL: I had a sandwich.

Ashley: I bought clothes.

Dan: I went for a piss.

Jay: I drank cider.

Daft: I ate some crisps.

This thread is slightly wonked out now.

Anyway! RE: OP... My sister is pretty much just like that. My mum knew I smoked, but when my sister found out she thought it was awful. The best thing she said?

"But you smoke it with tobacco and tobacco is a drug and when you mix your drugs the effect is ten times worse!!"

... A classic example of the difference between 'knowledge of' and 'experience with', right there.

Incidentally, I am drinking cider.

One of my friends is terrified of it, because her ex used to get violent when he smoked it.

She still hates it and would rather go home than be with someone who has had, or is having, some.

Every experience i have had with it the people smoking it have been calm, slow, and friendly.

This thread is slightly wonked out now.

Anyway! RE: OP... My sister is pretty much just like that. My mum knew I smoked, but when my sister found out she thought it was awful. The best thing she said?

"But you smoke it with tobacco and tobacco is a drug and when you mix your drugs the effect is ten times worse!!"

... A classic example of the difference between 'knowledge of' and 'experience with', right there.

Incidentally, I am drinking cider.

Thats like saying you make Vodka worse when you mix it with Lager.

Violent smokers are hella rare. I did know one dude whose girlfriend would just not stop hassling him about how much he smoked, how his life was being thrown away, etc etc. Now, he basically joined us on his lunch break, from a job that was earning him £20k p/a. She had no job and was a pill head, and while I do not condone violence, she was kinda hassling him non-stop for weeks, getting up in his face and shouting at him while he was trying to enjoy his lunch spliff, pushing him and pointing her finger in his face... He did kinda backhand her, which sent her flying. It wasn't pretty to witness, but... well she did kinda deserve it.

What I'm saying is; from my limited experience, violent pot heads are either violent anyway, or driven there by misguided fools. imoimhoimo