NEurope
Paj!

MUSIC WARZ! Rnd. 3 Match 1

First round of Match 3!

Everlong - Foo Fighters

All Along The Watchtower - Bear McCreary

I adore the soundtrack to BSG (only seen Season 1 though), and the juxtaposition of the tribal/ethnic music with deep space.

Bear McCreary all the way...that Foo Fighters song is so...blah. It's just...nothing.

Eeekkk.

Very hard choice. Although I'm slightly swaying towards Bear McCreary.

Foo Fighters. That Bear guy should be ashamed of making such a terrible cover of a fantastic song.

Everlong, of course. :o

that Foo Fighters song is so...blah. It's just...nothing.

So you keep bloody saying in every single bloody round Everlong bloody appears in. :indeed:

Everlong, of course. :o

So you keep bloody saying in every single bloody round Everlong bloody appears in. :indeed:

My response to it hasn't changed. Why does that matter?

Well, it doesn't need to be said. We gathered from the first time you said it that you don't like the song. You only need to tell us your opinion of it if it changes. But seeing as it won't, well...

I can't believe you're taking me seriously...

Well, it doesn't need to be said. We gathered from the first time you said it that you don't like the song. You only need to tell us your opinion of it if it changes. But seeing as it won't, well...

I can't believe you're taking me seriously...

Well I obviously forgot what my exact written response was the other two times...at least the consistancy validates that my opinion is set.

I'm taking you neither seriously nor not seriously...you weren't making a joke...(or if you were, it wasn't very funny).

Bear doo-dah; silly name but good track, well it is up until 2 minutes in and minus the singing.

Foo Fighters sounds like the Foo Fighters, not necessarily a bad thing but unsurprising.

What the hell, I'll go with the Everlong on this one.