NEurope
ReZourceman

Post Your Desk/Bizarre Set up

Damnit, theory owned.

As for wireless keyboards = I don't like the lack of lights to conserve battery life, I like lights on a keyboard rather than onscreen displays. I don't like changing batteries, I have a wireless mouse that has a dock so it charges its batteries. That and I find most wireless keyboards are either too expensive or simply not attractive.

Damnit, theory owned.

As for wireless keyboards = I don't like the lack of lights to conserve battery life, I like lights on a keyboard rather than onscreen displays. I don't like changing batteries, I have a wireless mouse that has a dock so it charges its batteries. That and I find most wireless keyboards are either too expensive or simply not attractive.

That Logitech keyboard you mentioned a few posts ago they have it @ eBuyer

for £79.99. It sure looks nice, I can't say I'd use the circular track pad though.

I find wireless mice a little bit laggy. I use a wireless mighty mouse when I'm traveling, but I use a wacom mouse with my tablet when I'm at home. As for keyboards, I can't see any reason to have a wireless one. They just use batteries. Its much easier to unplug one more thing from your laptop than it is to change batteries every once and a while. And as long as you organize them, wires aren't really that bad.

I'll post a picture of my desk tonight, as well as my gaming and TV setups perhaps.

My wireless keyboard batteries haven't been changed in about 6/7 months, same with my mouse...

Damnit, theory owned.

*nods*

I hate wireless keyboards! Wireless mice are only worth it when you put a decent amount of money into them, and get said dock/charger =)

Wireless keyboards are pointless if you're at your desk, because you're not usually moving the keyboard, so what does the wire matter? I can understand wireless mice, because the wire can get snagged and impede your mouse movement. The keyboard wire doesn't stop you from using the keyboard fully...

I can understand if you want one for a living room PC or something, but that's pretty much it.

My tower came with both wireless keyboard and mouse. I honestly can't say I've noticed a difference after 4months except the ability to not have any more wires cluttering my desk.

Managed to get hold of one picture of my office desk, wasn't easy though.

Office Desk

26012009159.jpg

Home Desk

26012009162.jpg

Yo yo yo! Who remembers the bash.org messy room contest? Some of these entries *looks at paj* remind me of that. I've FAILED at finding the url *switches his glance towards Dante's direction*

To me messy wires are just as bad as lots of crap everywhere, looks awful! :shakehead

You are honestly one of the messiest people I know*, and you blatantly tidied up just for that picture!

*I, obviously, hold the crown, sceptre and reddish purple cape with dalmatian frills to the throne of messiest room.

You are honestly one of the messiest people I know*, and you blatantly tidied up just for that picture!

*I, obviously, hold the crown, sceptre and reddish purple cape with dalmatian frills to the throne of messiest room.

Haha, actually that was one of the reasons I tidied, mainly because it was an absolute tip after ignoring both myself and my room for two weeks to do uni work. My rooms tidy now, til the next assignment.

Besides I hold nothing on you when it comes to messy!

Wireless computer gear is bullshit. Sorry to rain on your wireless parade.

Wires are important.

Mostly for protection.

I could strangle a man with my wires. What you would do Wireless Man? You'd die.

That's what you'd do.

My desk is so messy, I can't actually sit at it, or find anything on it when I try.

I've not done any work at home for almost a year (I do all my work at school). And I have a laptop, so I end up either sitting on my bed, in the living room, or in a lovely "booth" we have on the top floor, which is actually a glorified window-sill.

Quite boring really, but it's the study rather than my room. Love the mess.

[ATTACH]2458[/ATTACH]

Here's my newly updated desk, all that you seen has been brought within the last week, thought i would spoil myself:

0352tf8.jpg

w1600.png

Here is my work colleague, she has to use the other keyboard tho, as she isn't as delicate as she should be:

0342fn8.jpg

w1600.png

Edit: Sorry about the quality was from my phone

Paj is allowed a messy desk as he's an artists. Its part of the contract.

Paj is allowed a messy desk as he's an artists. Its part of the contract.

Thanks, and yeah, the plate with the cups, and the plastic bag is in fact full of different types of glitter for art use. And a lot of the stuff on my wall is doodle/drawing-related.

Plus bare walls remind me of less fun. Why go stark white when you can plaster your thoughts across the wall in the form of music posters/concert tickets? :yay:

Bump bump but I took these pics a few weeks ago and haven't got round to uploading them til now. I'll be damned if I took them for nothing so here they come:

IMG00211.jpg

IMG00212.jpg

Things of note are Federer, Mars cup, Naruto toys, Mario Karts and some post its with phrases Italians on em... and Pritt stick if you are that way inclined, I guess.

th_IMG00213.jpg th_IMG00214.jpg th_IMG00210.jpg

Christmas decorations XD

desk2.jpg

I swear the tree being in the way of my in tray was unintentional. ::shrug:

Normal day (minus work :P)

desk.jpg

I only just noticed the poor quality.. must be the light in my office =X

My work desk is a mess, but its organised chaos, I swear! =D

The bagpuss looks sad... and the vaseline is next to it...

What have you done to it?!

The bagpuss looks sad... and the vaseline is next to it...

What have you done to it?!

hahahaha!

I always carry Vaseline because sometimes I got flares of psoriasis on my lips (aka severely chapped) and I like to take care of them! ^___^;

Bagpuss has been passed down from loads of people that worked in my office. My mother (Yes I worked with my mum!) had it at a time and she gave it to me when she left! ^^