N-Europe

What makes you different?

Fierce_LiNk

They say that everybody is different, and that people have that "something special" about them to make them who they are. For some people, they use this to do great and amazing things.

So, my question to you...What makes you different? What do you think is special about you that makes you special?

I think everyone has something. So, none of this "I'm not special, waa waa" Shih Tzu! Everyone has something. :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Way for bottling answering the question yourself :)

PS I want to see pure arrogance in this thread, no comedy "I have the sloppiest shits in the world" trying to be funny replies!!

PPS Though mine are the sloppiest shits in the world, the amount of toilet paper I use up.......

Way for bottling answering the question yourself :)

I'll answer mine later. I don't want anybody stealing my answer or anything, so I'll wait for people first and then just blend my answer in. I do the same thing in all my threads.

Daft: What makes you special compared to other people? Can you do something that your friends or peers can't? Do you have something special that makes a difference to other people and their lives?

I garuntee mine are sloppier!

but well being gay and being good at piano

i'm pretty much different in everyway.. The way i talk.

my dyed red hair. lotta weird shit like that.

and i hope i'm easy enough to talk to about stuff.... oh and I have an insane temper ha.

i manage to avoid depression despite being in a bad place in life.

im pretty laid back and easy going, difficult to fallout with.

I'm pretty much unable to find a woman willing to be my girl despite being reasonably attractive, rather funny and in decent physical shape

i own swords

mothers love me.

Daft: What makes you special compared to other people? Can you do something that your friends or peers can't? Do you have something special that makes a difference to other people and their lives?

Gotcha. What makes me different from people I know. I thought you might be asking why I was a completely unique individual.

There are a lot of things that set me out from my friends. I don't care to turn that into a list.

You'll have to ask them why the want to hang out with me though because I'll be damned if I know.

I'd love to meet someone who was on the same wavelength as me. This has now made me wonder why I hang out with my friends...I enjoy their company, but why?

Sorry, didn't really answer the question.

You can answer that too, if ya like. Fits the thread, so heh.

Well, I haven't met everyone in the world but when I have I'll try and answer that.

I suspect my answer would be 'nothing', though.

...But then why would I need to be different? :wink:

I find that words to make any situation awkward flow naturally into my mind and then come spilling out of my mouth with little regard for anyone's embarrassment.

I'm not sure if this is a good talent or not. Everyone always says that they have to get used to me, like I catch them off guard when we first meet, and eventually they'll caution newcomers with stuff like "ignore him, that's the sort of thing he always says."

Not sure if it fits, but sent this email out to several mates this week. Esther is my wife.

Good news! Esther's nana died on the 28th December.

Her funeral is this Friday and Esther is going to it and taking the kids with her and staying up there until Saturday. I'll be all on my lonesome on Friday night so have the rare opportunity of hosting a cards/poker evening.

This Friday night, the 9th January 2009, at my place, in Macclesfield. People can stay over but there are no spare beds, just a couch or some floor.

Yay or nay?

What makes me different? Hmmm... well I am very quite when in company. Usually remain in my thoughts most of the time. I'm supposedly good at drawing but as I haven't produced anything worth deeming good drawing wise since I left high school, that's sort of gone out of the window.

I'm not a big drinker. Don't really care for the alcohol anymore and I've only been able to drink it legally for just over a year and a half.

That's probably it. I'm not really that different from the average person when I think about it but I feel different. Hard to explain...

I'm 'lucky enough' to have been brought up in a slum...

And then I was transported (through a bizarre series of events) to a Boarding school where I had to suddenly become this high-class guy with new sets of ideals etc... Never fitted in. But then went back to normal schools, lived on a farm where I had to work mornings before school. Made me a grafter and appreciative of a lot of things really. Random: I remember sitting in the hay barn on a night and waiting for this one bastard Fox we had killing the hens. Such random awesomeness in hindsight.

Then after moving to Germany briefly and Scotland (with parents) I decided to move to Cyprus and become a self employed lifeguard/swim teacher before finally deciding to go to uni 2yrs ago. Done a lot of stuff. I feel an overwhelming sense of 'worth' as an individual through the vast array of things I've seen and done. And I think that's quite different.

I'm VERY proud of where I've been and what I've done. And that makes me different from most people I know. I'm not boring. I embrace life. I chase my dreams and generally seize chances and know that others can never bring me down through their own actions.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm 'lucky enough' to have been brought up in a slum...

And then I was transported (through a bizarre series of events) to a Boarding school where I had to suddenly become this high-class guy with new sets of ideals etc... Never fitted in. But then went back to normal schools, lived on a farm where I had to work mornings before school. Made me a grafter and appreciative of a lot of things really. Random: I remember sitting in the hay barn on a night and waiting for this one bastard Fox we had killing the hens. Such random awesomeness in hindsight.

Then after moving to Germany briefly and Scotland (with parents) I decided to move to Cyprus and become a self employed lifeguard/swim teacher before finally deciding to go to uni 2yrs ago. Done a lot of stuff. I feel 'worth' as an individual through the vast array of things I've seen and done. And I think that's quite different.

I'm VERY proud of where I've been and what I've done. And that makes me different from most people I know. I'm not boring. I embrace life. I chase my dreams and generally seize chances and know that others can never bring me down through their own actions.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Awesome. All of it.