N-Europe

Snowing

canand

Fantastic, the news said it was like 5cm and then I went to uni and my foot literally sunk deep! Exciting, alot of the snow on the roads and pavements has turned to slush, but there's alot left around everywhere else ^_^

Haha, I had visions of you sinking into the snow-ow.

Also, the slush is the worst part of it. Why is it brown?

I love the sound of your own footsteps on the snow. That crunchy sound, and the feel of it. It's great. :D

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I had visions of you sinking into the snow-ow.

Also, the slush is the worst part of it. Why is it brown?

I love the sound of your own footsteps on the snow. That crunchy sound, and the feel of it. It's great. :D

Its something to do with water mixing with it with dirt and mud as well. I guess so anyway. Plus it is clear when not on the floor as well, but dirty brown when on the floor.

I also like the crunching sound of snow meets shoe. Sounds so good whilst walking.

OMG! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! much snow here in the south midlands!!

I saw it start snowing at 1.00am last night, and it hasn't stopped snowing until now [8:23am], and it's getting heavier and thicker!

Uni trip has been cancelled and all lectures are off.

Good thing because it's too dangerous to drive or walk far in this!

Its essentially blizzarding in Bournemouth today :)

Yeah, it was pretty cool for a few hours! Has died again now though. Was so funny having a fag outside work an hour ago, so many cars skidding up and down Richmond Hill. A massive van is still stuck at the top of th ehill as well, haha. Cant believe he got to the top to be honest. If it wasnt for the traffic lights he'd have been away, but alas, hes now stuck and cant move!

Yeah, it was pretty cool for a few hours! Has died again now though. Was so funny having a fag outside work an hour ago, so many cars skidding up and down Richmond Hill. A massive van is still stuck at the top of th ehill as well, haha. Cant believe he got to the top to be honest. If it wasnt for the traffic lights he'd have been away, but alas, hes now stuck and cant move!

Haha thats amazing.

Apparently though, Christchurch didnt get much snow at all...well weird, its only like 2/3 miles away