Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Snowing

canand

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's started settling alot around the Mansfield area now. I've just driven home from there and i honestly thought i was going to crash, it's fairly leathal out there. Attempting to drive up hills is not recommended either, the amount of skidding i was doing was stupid.

Hopefully another snow day tomorrow.

Apparently, the South Wales area gets some more on Monday night. Thought it was all over to be fair. I'm getting fed up with it to be honest, work don't like me being late because of the snow and they don't buy the reason i can stay off (can't get in because of snow) because i don't live on a mountain. Its annoying really all this snow.

Pash, you seem to be wearing trousers that don't reach your ankles? Explain :p

They're boardwalking shorts or whatever. Long shorts/short trousers. Not exactly best trousers for going outside in snow...

I wear them in the house ALWAYS. Unbelievably comfy. I don't understand people who wear jeans/trousers in their own home out of choice.

They're boardwalking shorts or whatever. Long shorts/short trousers. Not exactly best trousers for going outside in snow...

I wear them in the house ALWAYS. Unbelievably comfy. I don't understand people who wear jeans/trousers in their own home out of choice.

Well yeah, I meant it more with regards to the cold conditions etc. But I wear jeans in my house pretty much every day. My papa used to wear some grey 'sweats' until I jokingly told him he looked like a chav hobo, now he has black ones.

It snowed a shit load here last night and is still snowing now. Don't remember the weather forecast saying it was supposed to snow and if it did I doubt it meant it was going to snow as much as this. Good few inches of it covering everything. All the kids are out on the hill behind the house sledging. Nice for them, not for me seeing as I have to go into Uni later on. Don't know if the trains are running though. Should really check instead of lounging about next to the radiator. :D Soooooooooo warm

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!