N-Europe

Weight Loss 2009

ReZourceman

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gahhhhhhh. I'm REALLY struggling to get into a stupid eating routine... I'm suffering from a lot of fatigue these days and even getting up to eat or organising myself is a mega hassle (thats without even thinking about exercise). I ate cereal and low fat crisps on Wed, and nothing all day today. Finished off a mahoosive dinner (with lots of veg and a weightwatchers yoghurt) when I got home.

I feel motivated but really too tired to carry this out. Sigh. I just cannot let myself hit 20 stone. I refuse to follow the footsteps of my mothers family. One of my aunts is 32 stone, and in need of a hernia op, but cant have it cause she's so fat. =(

WAKE UP THREAD.

Ahem.

7 pound loss this week. Get me :D

Someone said I didn't look my weight today. (ie i look lighter than i weigh) The scales don't lie though!

Whooo well done Raining! Keep going, you can do eeeet! =D

I'm sorta starting a diet now too, want to lose 4 kilo, which never seems to work for me haha. We'll see how it goes this time heh. =)

Well done Caris! :) Here's my progress...

Before (18 weeks ago) - I'm on the far right (complete with pitiful attempt at mohawk).

Image046.jpg

Middle (8 weeks ago) - While I was in Russia

Untitled.jpg

Now (Last week) - I'm between Hogan and Billy 'Mr Ass' Gunn ;)

4513_1180730438346_1230743191_30510.jpg

Lost 41lbs and I'm very, very happy :)

Nice one fellas.

As you've noticed from my lack of presence from this thread, I fell off the wagon. Enough is enough though, I am tired of being fat hax and I want to wear some of my bad ass t-shirts that don't currently look flattering on me, so I have re-booted/shifted/started dat shit.

Apparently I need to get my metabolism back in shape, so I'ma start havng breckie and lunchie. Had an Alpen bar. Gonna hit some mad work out tonight and foreeevvvaaaarrrr. God I'm such a loser if I don't do this, but I will. I'll weigh myself. Goalsz. FTWz etc.

Woooo. Was at weightwatchers tonight. Another 4lbs off (1.5kg maybe?) ^____^

Kinda struggling tbh. Basically with weightwatchers you get more "points" the more you weigh (and with other factors) I'm eating with a diet habit like I used to have when I was 15 stone (a lot lighter than now, I had about 22 points per day) and I'm struggling to eat what I should be (27) so I'm pigging out on rubbish for the hell of it when I don't want to. I pretty much have to eat my full allowance or my body goes into shutdown mode, and I won't lose anything. Hopefully if I keep losing like I do, I'll lose the points I'm struggling with.

The points system is to stop you over eating, or under eating.

Its instead of saying eat this much, its put into easier to work out points.

Raining:

Id say that was better than how it affects some people.

As you lose weight your points go down, which leaves some people feeling hungry.

Good job, Raining.

As I was explaining to the female yesterday, the weighing scales we have in this house are rubbiiiiish. Basically, my Mum keeps them in her room, but they only work effectively when put on an entirely flat surface. However, in each bedroom, the carpet is of different thickness.

In my Mum's room, it said I was 7 stone 13. In my brother's room, I was 10 stone 10, and I was 9 stone and a half in my other brother's room.

So, took it downstairs into the kitchen, and I'm actually 11 and a half stone. Weighed myself at the gym a bit earlier before that, so I know it's accurate.

Before that, I actually thought I was only 10 stone 10. So, I gained almost a stone moving from the bedroom to the kitchen, haha.

The points system is to stop you over eating, or under eating.

Its instead of saying eat this much, its put into easier to work out points.

This! It has actually been designed by nutritionists, and doctors. They ask you a few questions to calculate your allowance.

How active your job is: because more movement = more energy burned

How old you are: as you use less energy the older you are apparently

How much you weigh: because fatter people carry more weight thus burn more energy.

Male/Female: males need more points than females (i think there's a 6 point difference!)

Height too: either less than or greater than 5ft4.

I get nothing for my job, 3 for being female, 4 for being between 21 and 35,2 for my height, and the number of stones I am (18). Someone in my shoes with a healthy BMI should be using between 18-22.

Raining:

Id say that was better than how it affects some people.

As you lose weight your points go down, which leaves some people feeling hungry.

I dunno, I've been feeling quite sick and headachey a lot lately, my blood sugars are borderline low (4.7 post meal) which is giving me migraine after migraine.

Thats such an odd system, eating when you have to is one thing, because your body needs it, but to eat to meet a points system is another!

Its stupid because I'm being stupid and can't break myself out of good (yet bad) habits.

Well done Raining! :)

Woo.

Good job, Raining.

As I was explaining to the female yesterday, the weighing scales we have in this house are rubbiiiiish. Basically, my Mum keeps them in her room, but they only work effectively when put on an entirely flat surface. However, in each bedroom, the carpet is of different thickness.

In my Mum's room, it said I was 7 stone 13. In my brother's room, I was 10 stone 10, and I was 9 stone and a half in my other brother's room.

So, took it downstairs into the kitchen, and I'm actually 11 and a half stone. Weighed myself at the gym a bit earlier before that, so I know it's accurate.

Before that, I actually thought I was only 10 stone 10. So, I gained almost a stone moving from the bedroom to the kitchen, haha.

You are supposed to weigh yourself on a flat surface like tiles or wood to get the best reading. Also your weight fluctuates during the day. Best taken early morning after you've been to the toilet. That's the most accurate time cause its the only time during the day that your tum is completely empty!

Here's a before and after pic of me with my 2 stone lost, don't laugh at the first picture. I know it's horrible.

How long did that take and what did you do differently to normal routines?

That's such a large amount if I happened to lose that much I'd be ecstatic.

How long did that take and what did you do differently to normal routines?

That's such a large amount if I happened to lose that much I'd be ecstatic.

Erm, about 2-3 month. I bought a cross trainer earlier in the year, i just eat really healthy and use that 3-4 times a week.