Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

MUSIC WARZ! Match 6

Paj!

RULES;

Basically, 63 (and one randomly chosen song) tracks have been nominated by our forum members to go head to head against one another.

All matches have been ranomly decided using a number randomizer thingie, sp it's fair.

1. Before voting for which song you choose, you MUST listen to both songs in FULL. If you see a band you love against an unknown, that is not an excuse to instantly vote for that band. Another point of this whole game is to expose new music to people. Base it truthfully on your favourite, not on who you THINK'll be your favourite.

2. No flaming, not that I imagine there will be.

3. If all 3 of your choices are knocked out, please continue to post! You agreed to do so by nominating. Plus it's good for expanding musical horizons.

4. have fun, it's a game blah blah JUST VOTE.

5. ATM, i'm going at 2 threads created a day, one closed a day. Or actually just 1 open, 1 closed. Whatever.

-----

Match 6

Fake Plastic Trees - Radiohead

Hard Rock Thunder - Polysics

-----

MUSIC WARZ! Match 5

RULES;

Basically, 63 (and one randomly chosen song) tracks have been nominated by our forum members to go head to head against one another.

All matches have been ranomly decided using a number randomizer thingie, sp it's fair.

1. Before voting for which song you choose, you MUST listen to both songs in FULL. If you see a band you love against an unknown, that is not an excuse to instantly vote for that band. Another point of this whole game is to expose new music to people. Base it truthfully on your favourite, not on who you THINK'll be your favourite.

2. No flaming, not that I imagine there will be.

3. If all 3 of your choices are knocked out, please continue to post! You agreed to do so by nominating. Plus it's good for expanding musical horizons.

4. have fun, it's a game blah blah JUST VOTE.

5. ATM, i'm going at 2 threads created a day, one closed a day. Or actually just 1 open, 1 closed. Whatever.

------

MATCH 5

Poker Face - Lady GaGa

Why - Avril Lavigne

----

Match 1: Led Zeppelin vs. Train

Match 2: Faith No More vs. Oasis

Match 3: Sigur Ros vs. Foreign Beggars

Match 4: Maximum The Hormone vs. Santana

Match 5: ?

Match 6: ?

Why Polysics was kinda fun, this is one of my favourite Radiohead tracks from my favourite Radiohead album.

Fake Plastic Trees.

Ooo this is a tough one. I like Fake Plastic Trees and when the Polysics song started I was definitely voting for Radiohead, but Hard Rock Thunder really grew on me, it's the kind of crazy shit that I like!

Really tough one but I'm gonna go for...

Hard Rock Thunder

I....i... just cant vote, there both so bad!

Rad...zzzz...io.... Hea...zzz...d song is really boring, the video is alright i spose :/

And polysonic is also quite bad, sounded like a sort of pendulum/dragon ball z style beat with that thing on Windows where you type and it says it out loud.

Therefore... I wont vote.

I'm not a fan of Radiohead and that song really didn't convert me to one. If anything, it's made me never want to hear another one of their songs.

The Polysics one was alright. Nothing spectacular. But better than the Radiohead one. Well that's what I thought.

Polysics