N-Europe

Dead Set

Dan_Dare

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was great - loved all the BB stuff, especially Davina, who was excellent, especially her death scene and her attack on the producer. The only thing I didn't really like was all the shaky camera. I'll definitely be watching tomorrow.

my girlfriends brother is in this as an extra and will be watching it to see if i can stop him, I was at work so had to sky+ it. He was at the launch party last night, apprently he appears more in the behind the scenes stuff as the directors was asking him to do loads for it.

Even though it's done on purpose you're just crying inside for everyone to listen to the women with balls. So I guess it's same time tomorrow... Nice!

I was dissappointed she didn't just stab the guy on principle, though having said that I did rather cringe at the fire extinguisher being used as a head extinguisher.

Utterly brilliant bit of telly. Cannae wait for some more tonight. Only slight grudge is the wobbly camera work which meant we only got brief glimpses of gore, but this was more than balanced out by Davina getting her throat torn out and head squishyness. It wonder if this is channel 4's way of hinting at the end of reality TV. I mean they had that Peter Kay parody a couple of weeks back. Maybe this is there way of saying "we're bored of televising this shit, but lets go out with a bang and there the whole set apart with zombies".

Lame, I thought it was going to be an hour long...

Enjoyed it but too short. I think I might record the rest and watch them in one go.

I was thinking the same. Was gutted when it ended after half hour. Quite fancy watching it all in one go like a film.