NEurope
Dan_Dare

Dead Set

Anyone watching this tonight? First part of Charlie Brooker's Reality TV Horror Series that'll be on all week.

The premise is pure genius: A Zombie outbreak hits the UK during Big Brother and the house becomes one of the last safe places in the country, with the housemates under siege from the undead masses.

E4 @ 10 tonight, fact fans. Get watching.

http://www.e4.com/deadset/

Did you watch Nathan Barley? He co-wrote that with Chris Morris. That was fucking savage genius.

Sounds like it could be the second decent thing to come from Big Brother.

Charlie Brooker is awesome, I loled multiple times at his 10 biggest cocks in advertising video.

Funny guy.

Sounds like it's utterly ripped form World War Z by Max Brooks... but of course it soulds hella awesome! Unfortunately I probably won't be around to catch it... Not that I could, as I don't have E4. Curses! Any chance of a repeat?

Sounds like it's utterly ripped form World War Z by Max Brooks... but of course it soulds hella awesome! Unfortunately I probably won't be around to catch it... Not that I could, as I don't have E4. Curses! Any chance of a repeat?

rest easy bro. my magic sony DVD/ HDD recorder is at hand. I'll make sure you get a copy of the whole shebang when I have it.

I'm gonna be watching. Looks pretty good/funny. Love the adverts so far. Davina "im coming to get you" and then the next scene she is a flesh eating zombie! :)

Did you watch Nathan Barley? He co-wrote that with Chris Morris. That was fucking savage genius.

I haven't but I feel the need to having just watched ten minutes on youtube.

And screenwipe is genius

I don't see where all the hype surrounding this is coming from but I'm going to watch it anyway just so I'm not completely bored out of my mind tomorrow when everyone is discussing it at school. Hey, I might be surprised by it and love it.

I don't see where all the hype surrounding this is coming from but I'm going to watch it anyway just so I'm not completely bored out of my mind tomorrow when everyone is discussing it at school. Hey, I might be surprised by it and love it.

Zombies.

ZOMBIES.

That was entertaining.

When is the next episode? Tomorrow or next week?

Ok this was quite scary, but entertaining. Strange idea but it does make you think a bit, the housemates obviously can't be convinced easily because they think it's part of the show until the FRICKEN FIRE EXTINGUISHER SMASHED THE FREAKS HEAD IN!!! AWESOME!!!

That was a lot better than I thought it would be. Quite awesome actually.

It's a 5-parter, going on all this week.

Ok this was quite scary, but entertaining. Strange idea but it does make you think a bit, the housemates obviously can't be convinced easily because they think it's part of the show until the FRICKEN FIRE EXTINGUISHER SMASHED THE FREAKS HEAD IN!!! AWESOME!!!

Yeah the fire extinguisher smash attack was awesome!

Yeah the fire extinguisher smash attack was awesome!

My favourite part of the episode. Can't wait for tomorrow's!!! :yay: