Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Hmm, that's odd. So the Wii version is as faithful a port as can be expected! I wonder if Dave's supercomp runs it better.

Yes probably - the mouse thing was weird though. I mean, it happens on the menu screen!

In terms of the actual reviews, they're never worth reading, but the scores are usually spot on.

Also it means the game will not be universally acclaimed like brawl, for example. That is the level game I was hoping for.

Perhaps naively. :heh:

Nintendo Power has scored some of the Q4 games in this months issue. I very happy with A Boy and his Blob score, looks like its the real deal. Heres a few of the scores.

Spyborgs - 7.5

Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games (Wii) - 7

TMNT - Smash Up! - 7.5

Dead Space Extraction - 8

A Boy And His Blob - 8.5

Ju-on - 6

IGN just posted some reviews:

Spyborgs - 7.5

TMNT - 7.0

Mini Ninjas - 7.6

Bit Boy - 5.5

Still no Dead Space: Extraction review up from them...or really anyone other then Nintendo Power.:hmm:

DO Nintendo Power actually review EA games and/or mature titles. EA are notably missing from Nintendo Channel

They review both. I've noticed mature titles don't seem to end up on the channel, probably because Nintendo don't want idiots complaining about it. EA probably didn't pay to be featured on it or something.

If you gonna buy bomberman blast you have alot to learn before you go online because me/myself i go online everyday ima do skillfully things just to get you out first so ya and theres a clan called Trooper's also so dont play with them cause they disconnect games whenever they lose but anyways if you gonna buy the new bomberman buy bomberman blast first because u will need the same skills for the new bomberman the only things thats new is New maps,New modes thats it.So if you gonna buy bomberman blast PM me so i can teach you some skills or you can instant message me.

I'm planning on getting a new TV stand (as I'm rearranging my room.) However, I'm not sure if my Wii will fit in it, unless I don't use the plastic stand it rests on. Do I need the plastic stand, or can the Wii work without it? Thanks if anyone can help...

Its just plastic, take away the stand and put it on its side. I wouldn't recommend standing it up without the stand and disk thing though. Its not very balanced.

I'm planning on getting a new TV stand (as I'm rearranging my room.) However, I'm not sure if my Wii will fit in it, unless I don't use the plastic stand it rests on. Do I need the plastic stand, or can the Wii work without it? Thanks if anyone can help...

It'll work fine without it, it's just a stand. In fact, the console's also been designed to be rested horizontally if need be.

Doing some preordering of all the games I DEFINITELY want to buy this year. And something weird... Nintendo games are insanely expensive? NSMB is £35 and Zelda is £30...what?!?! Also annoyed that Wii Fit Plus is £17.99 on game... £14.99 on Play - but I like to get my points :)

Still don't know whether to get it though....

Doing some preordering of all the games I DEFINITELY want to buy this year. And something weird... Nintendo games are insanely expensive? NSMB is £35 and Zelda is £30...what?!?!

Yep, I don't know what GAME are playing at. NSMB (and loads of other games, mario Galaxy 2, Metroid Other M) were £29.99 before and now they are £34.99) And Zelda and Mario and Luigi 3 was £24.99 before but now they're £30.00. Hopefully they'll drop the price again later. I preordered them when they were cheaper though so I'm OK :P.