N-Europe

Lost Series 5

Dante

Who says shes dead?

That's what I was wondering. I didn't think she was dead, she's just missing at the moment. I'm pretty sure she'll show again.

EDIT: I've been recapping what's been happening. Claire went off with Christian Shepard

Jacob

in the jungle before the time jumps. She'll be back.

Also I've been thinking about past mysteries and thought about the two skeletons from the cave, Adam and Eve, and who they could be. How cool would it be if they were two of the losties?

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I've been thinking about past mysteries and thought about the two skeletons from the cave, Adam and Eve, and who they could be. How cool would it be if they were two of the losties?

Almost certainly Dessy and Penny. I posted summat here ages ago about these black and white stones that are both on Penny and Dessy's table and also were seen by the skeletons

stonesnew.jpg

Must be a clue. Im too lazy to find a picture of the skeletons though..

Finally

Awesome, is all I can say. It only took 5 seasons to get back to her back story. Finally we have an idea of what the 'sickness' was. In typical Lost fashion it always throws up more questions than answers. I thought Jacks dad wasn't actually his dad. Looks like it is.

Can I just say young Rousseau is f'ing hot :heh:

40fc34a5786e141d4e9e85f3a7f1c494.jpg

New eps names:

Daniel eps

Episode 5.13 - Some Like It Hoth

Episode 5.14 - The Variable

Official Lost Podcast with Damon and Carlton

* They're writing the finale right now.

* The 'temple' seen in 'This Place is Death' is "not necessarily the temple" and isn't where the smoke monster lives but rather his 'Camp David'. Will they be returning to that location? - "Damn straight".

* Whatever happened to Rousseau's team under the ground with monster 'altered' them. And not for the better. But there's a question about 'who went wacky first'.

* Damon and Carlton wrote the scripts for '316' and 'The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham' simultaneously and the reason the episodes were switched will become apparent once they're seen. Darlton thought it would be 'cooler' to show the original 5.07 first. This has only happened once before in the history of the show and they challenge fans to guess when, noting that it was 'way back in season one'.

* There is some information in '316' that is better to see before 'The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham'. Carlton: "I would assume we're going to find out how Locke ended up in that coffin". Damon: "Can't wait".

Questions:

Which successful cast member of Lost would you like to see become a successful cast member of 'Dancing with the Stars'?

Jorge (Hurley)

In the episode 'Jughead', when Desmond finds Theresa, is she in the same kind of 'time trance' as Eloise the rat or Minkowski?

That's a very perceptive observation. (Also hints that Theresa will appear again)

Is resurrection 'of a sort' possible for Christian? Is he something more than an image the island is using to communicate?

In '316' someone will talk about Locke's body in relation to Christian's. The word 'proxy' might be mentioned.

Intriguing idea there, falco-who-should-post-more-often...

WOW! :P More awesomeness. As if Jack's dad is Jacob. Nutty. Do we know anything else about the temple that 'the monster' was guarding? I feel like it's obvious that eventually the oceanic 6 will all be back on the island at some point, but I just adore the way the show still makes everything so twisty and unpredictable. Faraday's mother... god, so weird. Wtf, as always -- makes me wonder who his father is.

I'm not pretending I know any answers, as always, but I just have to say this is clearly still one of the best shows on tv. Love it.

It's not hurley. You can hear it clearly on the 23 and the 42, it's not his voice.

I was getting worried faraday would be charlottes dad for a minute or two there, phew, atleast the time skips should stop now? maybe :S i hope they do. they were getting more and more violent.

The time skips will only stop when they all come back.

When Locke found the wheel at some point prior to the construction of the Orchid, Christian told him it had "slipped off its axis." The wheel appeared to be trying unsuccessfully to rotate, and a green light was pulsating intermittently from the other side which was causing the time skips.

Locke pushed on the wheel in the same direction Ben did, seeming to correct the problem and causing the entire chamber to fill with a bright light.

When Locke found the wheel at some point prior to the construction of the Orchid, Christian told him it had "slipped off its axis." The wheel appeared to be trying unsuccessfully to rotate, and a green light was pulsating intermittently from the other side which was causing the time skips.

Locke pushed on the wheel in the same direction Ben did, seeming to correct the problem and causing the entire chamber to fill with a bright light.

So, that pretty much means that nobody has to return, as everything's okay again, thus making no sense that Locke would still try to bring them back when they clearly do not want to go back (as is the case with Hurley and Kate). I think not... the skips will only stop when they return, and if they already stopped, they better have a good reason for wanting the others to return...

So, that pretty much means that nobody has to return, as everything's okay again, thus making no sense that Locke would still try to bring them back when they clearly do not want to go back (as is the case with Hurley and Kate). I think not... the skips will only stop when they return, and if they already stopped, they better have a good reason for wanting the others to return...

I know the reason that gang have to return.

Because the island has stopped moving in time and set at 70's or 80's.

The returners are known to be on the island in the 70's or 80's. It would cause break of time or something else if the gang dont return.

Ep 8 follows on after Locke turns the wheel but Ep 6 is about the gang returning to the island and being confused.

I've just bought the series 1 boxset...havn't watched it since it used to be on channel 4 and didn't have sky whilst at uni so didn't see the point in watching again now I have sky, gonna just work my through them at my own pace.

One of my mates said it has got a whole lot wierder but still worth watching...

I've just bought the series 1 boxset...havn't watched it since it used to be on channel 4 and didn't have sky whilst at uni so didn't see the point in watching again now I have sky, gonna just work my through them at my own pace.

One of my mates said it has got a whole lot wierder but still worth watching...

Season 1 - great tv.

Season 2 - Isn't terrible... but it's just ok.

Season 3 - Slightly worst than Season 2.

Season 4 - Ah... finally, picking up the pace again, quite the comeback!

Season 5 - So far, quite the return to form.

So, if you can plow your way through Seasons 2 and 3, you're home free up till where it's at now.

I thought the second half of season 2 wasn't as good as the first half, the first season established the characters motivations and reasons behind the actions that they have, probably why people didn't like the second so much, which presented more mysteries, the thirds second half was awesome imo, save the finale, because it answered questions and had progression, season 4 was a whole lot of awesome and i think 5 is the best yet, but tbh, i'm more interested with the on the island parts than off.

I thought the second half of season 2 wasn't as good as the first half, the first season established the characters motivations and reasons behind the actions that they have, probably why people didn't like the second so much, which presented more mysteries, the thirds second half was awesome imo, save the finale, because it answered questions and had progression, season 4 was a whole lot of awesome and i think 5 is the best yet, but tbh, i'm more interested with the on the island parts than off.

Tru dat. IMO the start of season 3 was the low point of lost, the 6 episodes on the small island.

So it sorta started amazing, got gradually worse through seasons 2 and 3, then picked up and has gotten progressively better from the second half of 3 to where we are now. Awesome atm, though it remains to be seen whether Lost will hit it's usual midseason slump..