NEurope
Dante

Lost Series 5

Man, I am so tempted to click that 'Show' button.

Must . . . Resist . . .

Im doing it again. Clicking on spoiler tags when I shouldnt. Hugo and a silenced pistol... chalk and cheese

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH!!!!

Held within the spoiler tags is the most ridiculous things Ive ever read.

Ah good old Lost. Essentially just a comedy to me now.

The "Losties" could possibily be the "Hostiles". Knowing what they (the Losties) know, from the future, they may be aggressive in their attempts to communicate with the DI. Hence the term 'hostile'. After all, Richard didn't seem all that 'hostile' in his convo with little Ben. The 'Losties' would be seen as indiginous inhabitants since they weren't invited or brought to the island by the DI. Also, was there an island before the DI? Or is the island a result of an experiment by the DI? I know you say "But the Black Rock, the four toe statue?.... it's been there forever!" Did you forget the time-warp properties that surround the island. Is the island possibly the center of time? The place that ALL time (universaly) radiates from? A sun-dial of time if you will?

Also, I'd like to address the folks that have a problem with the fact that "if the island only moved in time, it would still be there". I'd say to them "Who said the 70's island was in the same spot as the 2004 island?". Isn't it possible the island has moved several times?. Would the 1884 island be in the same spot as as the 1732 island? After all, it does have the ability to move, what's to say this time was the first time someone moved it? Think about that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH!!!!

Held within the spoiler tags is the most ridiculous things Ive ever read.

Ah good old Lost. Essentially just a comedy to me now.

Its a guess ReZ.

We dont know if its right yet and you didnt watch the trailer before you check the spoiler tag.

The "Losties" could possibily be the "Hostiles". Knowing what they (the Losties) know, from the future, they may be aggressive in their attempts to communicate with the DI. Hence the term 'hostile'. After all, Richard didn't seem all that 'hostile' in his convo with little Ben. The 'Losties' would be seen as indiginous inhabitants since they weren't invited or brought to the island by the DI. Also, was there an island before the DI? Or is the island a result of an experiment by the DI? I know you say "But the Black Rock, the four toe statue?.... it's been there forever!" Did you forget the time-warp properties that surround the island. Is the island possibly the center of time? The place that ALL time (universaly) radiates from? A sun-dial of time if you will?

Also, I'd like to address the folks that have a problem with the fact that "if the island only moved in time, it would still be there". I'd say to them "Who said the 70's island was in the same spot as the 2004 island?". Isn't it possible the island has moved several times?. Would the 1884 island be in the same spot as as the 1732 island? After all, it does have the ability to move, what's to say this time was the first time someone moved it? Think about that.

Its a guess ReZ.

We dont know if its right yet and you didnt watch the trailer before you check the spoiler tag.

Fair enough. After watching the trailer it still looks ridiculous. I'm sorry but....Ive said it once, I'll say it again, theres absolutely no way they can explain everything unless they say "It was a dream"

I've still not seen Season 4 thanks to Sky, the bastards. But I had a gander at the spoiler tags and I can say, that I don't know if I want to watch it anymore. It just pisses me off how they never seem to explain anything and everything just gets more and more random and confusing.

Chances are they'll hype up some grand finale and Jack will wake up and the plane landed safely in LA.

I've still not seen Season 4 thanks to Sky, the bastards.

Seriously, the DVD for season 4 just came out, and it's really worth it. 'The season lost got good again'. Give it a try, there's some great stuff.

That said, that s5 trailer looks very meh to be honest... hopefully it will surprise me and maintain it's goodness...

You should have some space above the spoiler tag. You can see what is inside it if you hover the mouse above the thread title.

Anyway, not a fan of the sci fi stuff they put in it, but story wise it's still more enjoyable the most series out there.

Looking good, but I hope they don't concentrate too much on the Oceanic 6 and what happens off the island. Lost should be primarily about the island, in my opinion, and to be honest, quite a few of the 6 (Jack, Kate, Sayid. Aaron) aren't the most interesting of characters. I don't really mind the sci-fi / supernatural stuff that's going on in the show now - I think they introduced it just about gradually enough. If the island had disappeared even at the end of series 3 I wouldn't have liked it, but my disbelief was suitably suspended by the time series 4 ended.

Episode 5.01 - Because You Left

Episode 5.02 - The Lie

Episode 5.03 - Jughead

Episode 5.04 - The Little Prince

Episode 5.05 - This Place is Death

Episode 5.06 - The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham

- Daniel Dae Kim seen on the set with the actress playing the young Rousseau.

- Lance Riddick spotted on the set

- Abbadon seen filming a hospital scene with Widmore

Awesome, you'll enjoy it. Best season yet. I envy you, not having seen it yet and going into it fresh

Yeh, I've watched them all up to 4, i get them at christmas and then watch in the following couple of days, after the ending of 3 i'm quite intrigued (no spoilers!!!) and next year when season 5 comes out i'll get it at chirstmas too =D

Another nice teaser trailer. Very pleased it starts in January - let's hope Sky One isn't far behind.

We don't know where the Island went -- but now know when we'll be seeing it again. ABC insiders say that the fifth season of the Emmy-nominated cypto-drama will premiere with a three-hour event on Jan. 21, 2009, at 8 p.m. That's a Wednesday, in case you don't know next year's calendar by heart, which means that Lost will be returning to its original day-of-the-week slot. (Last season, it aired on Thursday nights.)

While plans are still being finalized, sources indicate Lost will launch with its first two episodes aired back-to-back, not a single, two-hour opus like its season finales. (Should ABC reconsider the plan, look for the first hour of the two-hour event to be some kind of recap special.) Still TBD: if Lost will be making 8 p.m. its weekly Wednesday berth. An 8 p.m. start means the show will be competing against (gulp) Fox's American Idol. At 9 p.m., Lost will be tangling with Fox's new House-meets-The Mentalist procedural, Lie To Me, which will premiere the same night as Lost's return.

Update: The Lost season five premiere will actually be a three hour event! An hour-long recap special will air at 8 PM, followed by the first two episodes from 9-11 PM. The series will air thereafter at 9 PM on Wednesdays.

I really hope they don't have the stupidly long delay between series 5 and 6. It's not like they're true 20 episode seasons. I'm interested to see how they're going to explain everything in 30+ episodes. Good luck with that.

I really hope they don't have the stupidly long delay between series 5 and 6. It's not like they're true 20 episode seasons. I'm interested to see how they're going to explain everything in 30+ episodes. Good luck with that.

It'll be a 7/8 month or so delay as they're going to air them each week without breaks from start to finish of the season

I guess after this one, it'll be the last forever? I'm looking forward to the final episode. If it turns out they all died and it's heaven and hell i'll be PISSED.

I guess after this one, it'll be the last forever? I'm looking forward to the final episode. If it turns out they all died and it's heaven and hell i'll be PISSED.

Na, the producers already said that that is not the explanation