People Who Need To Be Punched In The Face

ReZourceman

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooo, what happend? :p

shes just.. *argh!*...

shes so quiet so when we have a conversation its all one sided (like me doing all the talking!).. but she gets annoyed when i dont spend time with her (i HATE quiet people)...

i did all the work for the house.. i got the house... ordered the oil.... ordered the tv licence (AND its MY tv and MY freeview box - which i took home over easter cause i wasnt using it) but she still left it up to me to get a 3rd flatmate (which i didnt in the end)...

.. my dad hurt his leg so i had to come home to talk the dogs (they need walked like twice a day...) but according to her that was just "an excuse" to come home (it was kinda.. but really it wasnt!)...

.. and she doesnt seem to have grasped that my dads home alone (since my mum) and id rather spend time with him cause i dont like seeing him all sad at the weekends (cause i know hes been alone during the week)...

if she really wanted me to spend time with her she should have talked to me and not as been so weird!

If we're going to start punching people for being hateful should everyone whose posted in this thread not then be punched?

Lol...ssshhhh. I just loathe her. Every five minutes I see some story saying how she's insulting [insert name] for the stupidest of reasons. It's like, you're rich and you have everything you want in life so just shut the hell up and get on with it.

article-1086705-027D02ED000005DC-852_306x480_popup.jpg

I totally agree with you.

Hell yeah.

I second this as well, and Jeremy Kyle is a bottom feeder.

I will add some of my own soon I thinks ;)

Edited by Pete
Automerged Doublepost

I *HATE* them.

The fat one especially. I genuinely haven't even wasted my time learning which is which. That fat arrogant twat needs a good punching.

I hear you.

409px-Simon_Cowell.jpg

1.jpg

As in any waste of space who partakes in the trash that is Big Brother.

Edited by Pete
Automerged Doublepost

patrickstump.jpg

Tit who should be hung for crimes against music.

Yes, agreed! Whilst we're on the subject of the dire Fall Out Boy...

pete_wentz.jpg

Pete Wentz also needs a serious punching for the same reasons. And I wouldn't stop punching him till I'm hitting nothing but the ground.