Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Would You Give Your Life?

Kirkatronics

Probably not to be honest.

I mean, if it were a case in which I could save someone elses life aswell as my own, of course!! I'm sure everyone would.

There are a very select group of people who I would give my own life for in this world.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would die for someone I loved, yes. I'd rather live for them, though.

It's less clear cut with strangers. If I risked dying by helping someone then I hope I'd at least try, but if it was a definite trade of my life for theirs then it would depend on who the recipient might be.

Who wouldn't want to die as a hero?

Exactly, what other way is more tempting!! TEH HONOUR!

OK, even without the status you gain when you're deceased, I wouldn't really want to witness someone die if I had the chance too. Even if they're the sh*test person ever, I'd still have some compassion.

But, it's a split decision in a literally life changing moment, so I could only truly answer if that scenario arose.

My mother only...the one who carried me and shared her nourishment with me when I was completly hopeless as a featus and an infant. Will gladly do that for her. But I'll be GODDAMNED before I sacrifice myself for anyone else; that includes my sisters and father...(ok, maybe my little sister, but even thats pushing it!).

But for my future children? Anytime.

unless I found a really good reason not to, i would. i would'nt be able to live with the guilt knowing i could of stayed saved a life and passed up on it.

Forget the hero crap. if you actualy were going to give your life you wouldnt do it to be a hero. thats too selfish a way of thinking that im sure you would actually rather live a long life than be a hero for a day.

To give ones life to save another will on be in an act of unselfishness <(if thats a word)

Im sure most people would for a family member. who knows?

Certainly my little sister, she's the only other one with any chance of breaking the mould.

I would for any member of my family, and I think they'd happily let me. I doubt that the reverse is true, however.

fyi you don't die as an hero, you die as a retard who's life was so worthless you would give it up for someone else

OK, someone takes things too seriously

Mcoy would never risk his own life, Mcoy would be throwing pregnant women, kittens, innocent children and even his grandma in front of a speeding car before Mcoy would get hit.

HAHA. :bowdown: too funny not to laugh

fyi you don't die as an hero, you die as a retard who's life was so worthless you would give it up for someone else

ok, thats litteraly the most retarded thing any one has ever said.

it bassicly discredits all the people who have fought and died in wars, people who have saved the life of a loved one, or just said no to people doing the wrong thing.

id not walk past some one kicking the shit out of an old person, i might die because of it but id rather give my life for what was right then die a coward who would rather hide away and just let the world turn to shit, so long as i was alright.

id really not have a problem with your view, if you didnt dishoner the noble and heroic deads of people by calling them retards. read up on the british comando mission to St Nazarie in france, operation chariot, theres a great bbc documentory on it. if you could honestly say that any one of the brave men who died fighting oppression, died for their homeland and their loved ones, died for freedom, is a retard, then you sir, are the retard.

it bassicly discredits all the people who have fought and died in wars, people who have saved the life of a loved one, or just said no to people doing the wrong thing.

id not walk past some one kicking the shit out of an old person, i might die because of it but id rather give my life for what was right then die a coward who would rather hide away and just let the world turn to shit, so long as i was alright.

id really not have a problem with your view, if you didnt dishoner the noble and heroic deads of people by calling them retards. read up on the british comando mission to St Nazarie in france, operation chariot, theres a great bbc documentory on it. if you could honestly say that any one of the brave men who died fighting oppression, died for their homeland and their loved ones, died for freedom, is a retard, then you sir, are the retard.

Very Well put. Its all down to morales I guess. but i guess whoever said you will only know if you are in that situation is right.

Bravo, sir. Bravo. :bowdown:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!