lols, Sheffield Meet Sat Sept 20th '08

jayseven

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

before I gave myself up.

lol LIEZ ;) I caught you!

jayseven! So chatty and mega-friendly, except that bit when he left me stranded with a lass in a strange flat which meant I walked to the park on my own and went a crazy round about way through the ghetto.

... (The hug DD and j7 gave me was funny, but mainly smelly.)

Harribo! Let's unban the guy already. He got us back to the flat and did a double backwards roll down the hill.

Yeah I felt real bad about that -- But leaving you with nami or leaving raining and snowman in a strange country all by themselves... I had to do the right thing ;)

Sorry about that Odwin, could anyone else understand me?

I trying to upload a video now on facebook but i might take two hours to upload. :hmm:

Yeah my hearing difficulties made it a bit tricky to understand you -- mostly because you talked quite quietly :)

I think odwin's got the right idea of rating everyone!

in order of meeting;

Mr_Odwin; isn't 29. that's clearly lies. A totally sound guy that I'd love to spend more time with. I'm glad to be one of surely few who've seen his confused face as he drove up london road looking for our flat.

Raining_Again and Darksnowman; very awesome. Love their accents! They made the most effort to join us that day, and were not at all phased by any weirdness. Lovely people that I hope to see again and spend more time talking to.

Dante; not as weird as I thought he would be! He humoured me on the walk back to the station enough to let me talk shit to him for about half an hour. I must say you're shorter than I thought you'd be!

Sheikah; brilliant guy. Mature and chilled out, and obviously rubbish at manhunt as you ran past me and reggie several times ;) You weren't what I expected, I'll be honested; never saw a picture of you and thought you'd be more 'alternative' for some reason :P

*list gets hazy*

Dan_Dare; spent a lot of the day with him. He came to our flat after the meet, and brought a frisbee. What more needs to be said? I genuinely think I've found a new friend here, and I hope to share more time with the dude as the year progresses. He's already my date for clubbing tomorrow! Woo!!

Moogleviper; not as ugly as he thinks he is. Fairly quiet, but understandable as he was the youngest person there. Can grow areas of Beard that I cannot, which made me jealous. Lied to his family about where he was going, which earns a few bonus points. And he owes me cider! Woo!

EEVILMURRAY; very witty fellow! Great sense of humour - doesn't run as fast as he thinks he does ;) Very glad he turned up. Wish I saw him up the tree!

Cube; was bizarre! Had no idea what he looked like, so when some dude ambled up to our large circle and said "... you guys know n-europe?" (or something to that effect) I was seriously amazed! Very gutsy thing to do. I very much hope that we get to hang out again and talk more at some point in the near future, because currently the strongest association with him is the fact that HE MADE ME run into a tree. True story. Scars (eventually) to prove it.

Warandchaos; nowhere near as mental as I thought he'd be. I seriously have no idea how he correlates to the threads he makes ;) Great guy, I couldn't help but smile around him. Odd thing to say, maybe!

warandchaos' +1; sorry, can't remember her name! She seemed very nice, and wasn't freaked out by us internet weirdos. Always a plus. She's a keeper, mate!

Harribo; clearly a sharp-thinking fellow. Again, I back the notion to unban him -- I don't think he'll be as stupid this time around. Hopefully having met some forumites he'll not be as harsh to people as he may have been. Honestly speaking; I don't remember why he was banned or much about his online persona, but there you go :)

... now I really, really hope I've mentioned everyone. Shorty and Nami are my flatmates so obviously I hate their guts and would never dream of mentioning them ever again. I would like to make one final point; I've now met approximately 25 forumites -- I believe that's more than anyone else. Can I has prize? ;)

oh yeah; I'm surprised/glad that the only pic of me that has surfaced is that long-distance one :P We didn't manage to get a proper group shot, but I think phony/forced images are always rubbish, so I'm glad :P

So who wants to start organising the next meet-up, seeing as this has been de-stickied? :P

oh yeah; I'm surprised/glad that the only pic of me that has surfaced is that long-distance one :P We didn't manage to get a proper group shot, but I think phony/forced images are always rubbish, so I'm glad :P

So who wants to start organising the next meet-up, seeing as this has been de-stickied? :P

I don't know what you're talking about! This photo looks very natural and perfectly unfabricated! :heh:

n509970580_3408802_586.jpg

lol LIEZ ;) I caught you!

EEVILMURRAY; very witty fellow! Great sense of humour - doesn't run as fast as he thinks he does ;) Very glad he turned up. Wish I saw him up the tree!

That's Bullshit! and you know it!

Cube; was bizarre! Had no idea what he looked like, so when some dude ambled up to our large circle and said "... you guys know n-europe?"

Damn right, balls of steel. Why didn't you follow my lead of "what's N-Europe?"

I've got about 34ish pictures ready for viewing, and managed to record the only uneventful moment of frisbee.

Something to consider~

If you do another meet this year then it would have to be somewhere inside-since the weather can only go downhill from here.

Maybe a Xmas themed NE Meetup? I'm thinking maybe doing some fun and a meal. As a suggestion to get the ball rolling how about Tobogganing and a meal at the Snowdome in either Tamworth or theres one in Milton Keynes area as well I believe..

and also i'll have a 2 odd week empty since my family is going on holiday and since i'm not, got loads of time to come down.

Scotland Meet-Up 2009 anyone? :heh:

Sounds like you guys all had a great day, wish I could've come down for it but I was moving into my flat that day.

100_0047.jpg

"... now gtfo" lol :P Good mash-up of pictures. I still claim to have caught you, mind! I remember my arms around your sexy waist, even if you're trying to forget.

one of those pictures of me is utterly bizarre -- my face is doing things I never thought possible!

I only took three pictures, and I'm pretty certain nobody noticed me doing it :P

Next meet? Do what I did. "Book it, and they will come" muthafuckas!

jayseven! So chatty and mega-friendly, except that bit when he left me stranded with a lass in a strange flat which meant I walked to the park on my own and went a crazy round about way through the ghetto.

Nami! That lass that j7 left me with. Fortunately she is well sound and even let me beat her at worms. Told me all sorts of secrets about Shorty, but have no fear, they go to the grave with me.

I felt so bad you had to venture to the park on your lonesome!! - Lucky you had your sat nav 'cos I could have never directed you there. You genuinely kicked my ass at worms......shhh don't tell anyone tho :p

We did pick it up, and nami stole some of the cans cause her friend makes them into ashtrays (love to see pics of them nami m'dear!)

Yep I'll take one shortly, there really cute, I use mine as somewhere to keep my bracelets and stuff 'cos it's too pretty to ash up!!

Me and Nami did a pr0 Episode I recreation whilst playing Tracker.

That was awesome, I just felt like Darth Maul the way I paced impatiently, you made me giggle when you dropped to your knees meditating :laughing:

mr_odwin! Seemed very cool for an old guy! Kind too as he gave us a lift.

dan dare! Total weirdo! Even though he brought a packed lunch he was too skinny.

jayseven! As cool a nosey neighbour as I expected. He ran the show.

Nami! Short

Shorty! Nam (geddit? on a serious note: we pretty muched missed these two. Shorty wasn't like Naruto though. :()

Raining_Again! Weirdo!

darksnowman! Did anyone understand a word this nutter said!?

Eevilmurray! Choirmaster extraordinaire.

Dante! A red rather than a blue, which is all I needed to know.

MoogleViper! Like a big lioness. But seeing as he's a he, I'll say he's like Simba grown up. Likes the innuendo's too. Filthy boy.

Warandchaos! Likes a hug and a fumble.

Harribo! Loved the t-shirt.

Sheikah! A letdown as he was nowhere near as aggressive etc as his online persona. In reality he seemed more subdued and cooler than his forum self.

Cube! Small and quiet. Up for a laugh, and like Shiekah, cooler in person than he has been coming across on here so props for that! Though the Burnout love was a bit disconcerting!

100_0047.jpg"... now gtfo"* lol :P Good mash-up of pictures. I still claim to have caught you, mind! I remember my arms around your sexy waist, even if you're trying to forget.one of those pictures of me is utterly bizarre -- my face is doing things I never thought possible!I only took three pictures, and I'm pretty certain nobody noticed me doing it :PNext meet? Do what I did. "Book it, and they will come" muthafuckas!
haha, but ok I'm confused who is the guy on the far right?

Something to consider~

If you do another meet this year then it would have to be somewhere inside-since the weather can only go downhill from here.

Maybe a Xmas themed NE Meetup? I'm thinking maybe doing some fun and a meal. As a suggestion to get the ball rolling how about Tobogganing and a meal at the Snowdome in either Tamworth or theres one in Milton Keynes area as well I believe..

If there's another shefs one there is tonnnnes of places to sit inside ^_^.

Milton keynes seems like an idea! I was meant to go to another meet there but never got the chance.

A brighton meet would also be quite interesting, apprently brighton is great.

edit: moogle looks alot different to what I thought he would for some odd reason. Although it is a good thing!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!