Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

lols, Sheffield Meet Sat Sept 20th '08

jayseven

I spotted Jay in a clearing and he waved at me. I thought "that's it" and sprinted at him, taking a different path to cut him off. Chased him and he fell over! Was pretty funny but harsh. :p

Shorty though; when I was sneaking up on the base he had mastery of hawk eye. Not even human.

my ninja skills were unmatched. I can hide from anyone

You basically left the park. XD

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spotted Jay in a clearing and he waved at me. I thought "that's it" and sprinted at him, taking a different path to cut him off. Chased him and he fell over! Was pretty funny but harsh. :p

Shorty though; when I was sneaking up on the base he had mastery of hawk eye. Not even human.

You basically left the park. XD

so that the reason i could'nt find him. :sad:

I did fail there!! Kept hidden well for a while tho :D I wish I'd seen you in that tree eevil, I completely missed that :p

I saw you crawling on the ground into the bushes. :p

I'd say Manchester ftw, but that's getting a bit ahead.

you get many pics Dante? saw your camera doing the rounds the most. I only got a couple myself as I got distracted doing...stuff.

I only managed to get one good photo and a video of the gang that Mr_Odwin was recording.

Did you enjoy yourself in the pub?

Look at the mess you guys were making in those photos with your rubbish. I hope y'all picked it up :heh:

Would of been cool if I had been able to get down to sheffield but was unable to. Too much to do. Next time, I'll see if I can come. And I'd second manchester as the next place.

We did pick it up, and nami stole some of the cans cause her friend makes them into ashtrays (love to see pics of them nami m'dear!)

Manchester would be cool, makes my chances of going higher when there's an airport near!

Would a ferry not be easier/cheaper?

Well, probably wouldn't with travel off the ferry n such. And would take a lot more time (couldn't do a day trip like that) and you'd have to be super organised, which we really weren't :heh:

The plane was fun too (apart from me bleeding all over myself on the way home) We had great flying weather in the end :D

Look at the mess you guys were making in those photos with your rubbish. I hope y'all picked it up :heh:

Would of been cool if I had been able to get down to sheffield but was unable to. Too much to do. Next time, I'll see if I can come. And I'd second manchester as the next place.

I'll third it. Much going on there without the effort of it being London. :p

Been reading this thread and it sounded really fun. I really want to go to one of these meet-ups at somepoint, they seem damn fun. Hopefully I can if there's one next year.

As far as i'm aware, i'm going to London and somewhere else, "North" something during the summer on holiday which I would ditch for a meet, and also i'll have a 2 odd week empty since my family is going on holiday and since i'm not, got loads of time to come down.

Unlucky!

I somehow managed to come off a lot worse in a fight with an escalator in the airport going home. Tripped and hit my knees off the nice jaggy corners of the steps. Basically torn my legs to shreds, nice big hole in my knee.

I definitely won't forget it! :D

Well, probably wouldn't with travel off the ferry n such. And would take a lot more time (couldn't do a day trip like that) and you'd have to be super organised, which we really weren't :heh:

The plane was fun too (apart from me bleeding everywhere on the way home) We had great flying weather in the end :D

(de-edited for "truth")

exager.gif

I only managed to get one good photo and a video of the gang that Mr_Odwin was recording.

I think I used too much memory on just videoing your face - it may not be that interesting.

c'man, don't bullshit me!

I, and the eagle Odwin slew with that shot, contest such statements

I was just surprised that you didn't have the ability to jump three feet straight upwards from standing still. Loser.

Impressions:

dan dare! Sound guy, had some good crack with him.

jayseven! So chatty and mega-friendly, except that bit when he left me stranded with a lass in a strange flat which meant I walked to the park on my own and went a crazy round about way through the ghetto.

Nami! That lass that j7 left me with. Fortunately she is well sound and even let me beat her at worms. Told me all sorts of secrets about Shorty, but have no fear, they go to the grave with me.

Shorty! Shame we didn't get to hang more.

Raining_Again! Cool girl - sorry you got to see my very worst side, and I nearly killed us with my bad driving. :( Gave me too much petrol money.

darksnowman! Good guy, way cooler in real life than I thought he'd be. Is that bad?!? Apart from me being mardy, the car journey back to the airport was pleasant because he and R_a are good to be with.

Eevilmurray! Gay.

Dante! Couldn't understand a word he said. hey now, dey do don't dey hey?

MoogleViper! Up for a laugh, friendly and likable.

Warandchaos! Very friendly, but tried to hug me in an affectionate way. Man hugs are not cool unless humour is involved, and this felt sincere. :heh: (The hug DD and j7 gave me was funny, but mainly smelly.)

Harribo! Let's unban the guy already. He got us back to the flat and did a double backwards roll down the hill.

Sheikah! Wasn't offended when I didn't recognise him (I hope), so that's cool.

Cube! Quiet, but funny. Didn't get to chat much.

Manchester would be cool.

Tell you what, Eevil and I had a heart to heart about Neighbours and shared a hug... I thought it was manly... but now you've got me thinking!

He's just bitter I didn't hug him and didn't have any crack. That's why he went to Dan Dare.

ALSO!

Me and Nami did a pr0 Episode I recreation whilst playing Tracker.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!