N-Europe

Chocolates Of Former Glory

ReZourceman

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aah, fucking Pretzel Flipz, how I miss thee. :(

Astro's, Vice-Versas, the entire Wispa range (minus Wiscapuccino or Wispacapuccino or whatever it was called.), a Nestle one that I can't remember the name of, but was made with Ecuadorian cocoa beans, really can't remember what it was called. I miss them all. (Pretzel Flipz the most, mind.)

We have a retro sweet shop in Bournemouth that sells Nerds. I love it. They also have Frosties and all sorts of old sweeties i used to love.

..buy in bulk and send them over to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No Fizzy Jerkz? They were possibly the best sweets ever..

Ooo! Does anybody remember a chocolate called Secret?

It IS my favourite chocolate of all time. Fucking gorgeous.

I've met only one person ever in the history of the world who remembers this chocolate. :(

The Nestle secret was the god of chocolate me and the fiancee both agree it was the sex, i loved the wee cardboard tray it came on.

YUMS!!

Wispa has to be mentioned I thought I was in heaven when they came back last year now they are gone :weep:

Wispa has to be mentioned I thought I was in heaven when they came back last year now they are gone :weep:

They have to bring them back. I don't know one person who wasn't excited when they returned so they must've sold really well. E-mail them lots and see what they say :p

They have to bring them back. I don't know one person who wasn't excited when they returned so they must've sold really well. E-mail them lots and see what they say :p

I emailed them once and they said they were looking into it.

Whats to look into they sold like hotcakes, my mouth is watering just thinking about them!

What was the Secret?

Secret Chocolate Bar : The Secret Chocolate bar was made by Nestle in the 80's and 90's and was one of the most delicious treats ever. It had a sort of bird's nest chocolate outer with a creamy mousse center similar to the inside of a Walnut Whip. They came in a white protective card sleeve and apparently had a gold wrapper with the word Secret written on it in purple.

The television advert featured an elegant lady sat on a train eating her Secret bar 'in secret' with the accompanying music "I see her face everywhere I go... Have you seen her?..."

Unfortunately the Secret Chocolate Bar was withdrawn from sale due to the high production costs and low volume of sales.

raw-1188561644.jpg

- Fizzy Jerkz

- Neon Nerds

- Vice Versas (as mentioned)

- Wispa Gold (as mentioned)

- Cadbury's Marble

For those of you who miss the old Milky Way, buy a Flyte (they're just the same :yay:)

As much stuff as there is around nowadays, nothing is ever as good as it was back when we grew up.. I was born in 1987 and I believe I grew up in the best time (as far as gaming and sweets go :heh: ..and TV.. and.. everything..) ..I miss a lot of stuff from when I was younger, and I'm sure I will remember more sweets! Everything is a ridiculous price now.. I miss the days when Polo Mints were 20p (they're over 40p now.. unbelievable) and Starburst will always be Opal Fruits..

Love Marbles =]

Secret Chocolate Bar : The Secret Chocolate bar was made by Nestle in the 80's and 90's and was one of the most delicious treats ever. It had a sort of bird's nest chocolate outer with a creamy mousse center similar to the inside of a Walnut Whip. They came in a white protective card sleeve and apparently had a gold wrapper with the word Secret written on it in purple.

The television advert featured an elegant lady sat on a train eating her Secret bar 'in secret' with the accompanying music "I see her face everywhere I go... Have you seen her?..."

Unfortunately the Secret Chocolate Bar was withdrawn from sale due to the high production costs and low volume of sales.

raw-1188561644.jpg

.....I fucking love you! Me and Fierce thought we were the only ones who remembered this bar. I couldn't find anything on it anywhere and people thought I was mad! I DEMAND you tell me where you got this information :D

God damn I remember the secret bars.

I remember this little cadbury chocolate eclair things too. Could buy a handful of them for pence and they were great.

I also remember some sort of bubble gum in a pink and blue wrapper which were lovely.

Who remembers Wham bars? :D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!