NEurope
Esequiel

SciFi-Fantasy Mafia

Just waiting on MADDOG getting back to me now. If you have not sent in PM's you still have chance to do so. If you do not send in your PM you will incur 1 strike and will be named and shamed. If you do not wish to use your power send in a PM saying "no target" or something similar.

Night 3 is over!

The mafia don was on the prowl. Looking around it sees the target, the man in the blue suit steps into a phone box and no matter what the don does he can’t get in.

The boy watches as the tough looking woman takes a walk. “Colloportus” he whispers.

A teenager with the weight of the world on his shoulders follows a very hairy thing. The hairy thing is looking for a noble man but before he can find him he is attacked and taken away to be tortured.

There’s a large bang on the door. A red light goes on and the cloister bell begins to toll. The man in blue looks round and see’s….. a man in brown. “Hello”. “Hello”. Oh bugger…..

A elf is invited to a party. He gets very drunk and discussion turns to what he does. The men at the party soon realise that just because someone can kill, it doesn’t make them a bad person. While stumbling home he gets trapped in a sticky web and does not get out until morning! The elf will be in bed sleeping off his hangover for the next day.

“The crime is life, the sentence is death”….. A player has been tortured. They won’t be able to speak during the day.

A man awoke to find himself in another mans body, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not his own. He stares into the red eyes, faintly remembering that he will be back in own body by the morning.

A mad cackle rings across the town, from out of nowhere a voice booms:

Riddle me This, Riddle me that,

I've crawled through vents,

I've shot some rats

With my roots being that of a rival,

Forget this one and you all go kersplat!

2 People are silenced and will not take part in the days discussions, they will not count towards the majority.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22 People left (Majority is 11)

Beggilax

Coolness Bears

Cube

Darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Gizmo

Jayseven

Jonnas

Lazyboy

Masse

MoogleViper

Mr Paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_Waste

Rokhed00

Shino

The Fish

Vicar

Zell

Day 4 begins now!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note: Inactivity will not be accepted and is the main cause for boring games. If you do not wish to take part please say so. If you do not wish to use your night power SAY SO. It makes the whole thing easier.

STRIKE 1:

Jayseven

Oxigen Waste

Strike 2:

Coolness Bears

Shino

I´d like to thank the owner of the telephone box for letting me stay in it over the night, it saved my ass.

You can keep on protecting me if you want, I´d appreciate it :Þ

Looks like doctor whos about =O

Anyways, thanks RokHed for doing what you did >.> stopping me talking was annoying

bah

Not silenced and nothing to add

Great night, no deads. Wich is kinda weird? Why didn't the Mafia neither the invisible force attack?

Wow... there was innactivity of:

STRIKE 1:

Jayseven

Oxigen Waste

Strike 2:

Coolness Bears

Shino

Does that mean that from this list, two of them are bad?

Cool, i found something ^^

I can't be sure but as far as I know Jayseven won't be online as much for a while seeing as he's at home... I think. Actually, I was gonna target him last night but remembered this and didn't want to waste a night if he was doing nothing in the game.

Just to add, edited my strike list as i added a player who had actually sent in there PM and me being a idiot missed it.

Just posting to say I'm not silenced and have no information.

I was wondering if we there is a connection someone saying Nindentohnut is a silencer and that someone tried to kill me last night after someone asked me too investigate him.

Oh, camooooooon.

I gave you information, and you maintain quiet?

LOOK... Its right there, the two killers from this game...

I was wondering if we there is a connection someone saying Nindentohnut is a silencer and that someone tried to kill me last night after someone asked me too investigate him.

*sigh* Look, if you were the ony investigator this would make sense, because I could just say 'please investigate me' and send all the mafia baddies after you. But seeing as a) I have no idea who you are and b) there must be more than 1 investigator, it would make no sense for me to tell people to investigate me if I was mafia, because someone would definitely have found me out. I was the one who wanted people to investigate me to prove me innocent!

Also I'm not silenced

Also Maase, that list is not people who are mafia. It is just people who haven't sent in their PMs at night. This does NOT automatically make them mafia (although there is of course always the possibility, it's just not proof)

No, what i mean is:

Both killers didn't work tonight, wich means that they were problably inactive.

Wich leads us to think that two of this list are from Mafia.

If both did only fail one time, then they are one of the guys in the first strike, right?

STRIKE 1:

Jayseven

Oxigen Waste

Wich means... Both are killers?

Should we lynch them?

Hmm no, I think that means they were roleblocked or something else happened to them..

No, what i mean is:

Both killers didn't work tonight, wich means that they were problably inactive.

Wich leads us to think that two of this list are from Mafia.

If both did only fail one time, then they are one of the guys in the first strike, right?

STRIKE 1:

Jayseven

Oxigen Waste

Wich means... Both are killers?

Should we lynch them?

Nah, if they were mafia/could kill they would want to use their powers, therefore, those people aren't the killers cuz the killers sent in their details to kill, course it's possible, but whats more likely is that the killers were roleblocked or wished to not use their powers

24 hours since the day began - No votes as of yet. If it dosnt pick up i will end the day early at 8pm tonight.

*sigh* Look, if you were the ony investigator this would make sense, because I could just say 'please investigate me' and send all the mafia baddies after you. But seeing as a) I have no idea who you are and b) there must be more than 1 investigator, it would make no sense for me to tell people to investigate me if I was mafia, because someone would definitely have found me out. I was the one who wanted people to investigate me to prove me innocent!

I´m just saying, someone asked me too investigate you and then someone tries to kill me it does not look good.

Especially since someone accused you of being of being a silencer and you claimed to be an investigator.

Speaking of that if you are an investigator, dd you get any info last night?

I was roleblocked last night. Apparently I was locked in a waiting room? So looks like you weren't the only one to target me.