NEurope
Esequiel

SciFi-Fantasy Mafia

Legolas (Lord Of The Rings) GOOD Cube

You are Legolas. Using you Bow you smite those you think are evil. You get one Arrow per night. You may save these arrows up but can only target one person per night.

Douglas Quade (Total Recall) GOOD/NEUTRAL/EVIL Oxigen_Waste

You are Douglas Quade. You don’t remember your past but every night you target a person in the hope of remembering something. Who were you? What did you do? And why cant you remember? There may be people you want to avoid, if you Target these people your alignment will be changed.

Targeting John Conner will force you to remember about your past. You will remember that you used to be a Mafia Hitman. Filled with rage over your past you want to die. To win you must get yourself lynched.

Targetting the Mafia Don will force you to remember how much fun you had being a Mafia Hitman. Getting straight back into your role you kill the Mafia Don and take over as the Boss.

Luke Skywalker (Star Wars) GOOD/NEUTRAL/EVIL Tellyn

You are Luke Skywalker. You are still young and have much to learn about the ways of the force. You can target 1 person each night, for each good person you target your knowledge of the force will increase and you will send your thoughts out through the force….. Or the write up . There are people who will use your power against you. If you target certain people your alignment will be changed.

Targeting Darth Vader will push you to the Neutral Side. You will gain the power of the Force Choke and will be able to Kill one person per night. You will be able to talk in PM with Darth Vader. You will win when only you and Vader survive.

Target The Emporor and you will join forces with him and become Evil. Together you will Kill the mafia Don and reign over the mafia. You will learn how to kill using your mind. You will be able to kill 1 time every night.

Now to tell you my thoughts on the game. There were only a few certain people who had night powers who remained active all the time.

Darksnowman

Moogleviper

Mundi

Jonnas

Masse

Kudos to you you played a great game..... dyson was active but always late >.>

Some of you are saying worst game ever? Hmmm the fact that each riddle had a warning so you knew they were dangerous didnt help? Really you should have tried to anwser them.

The don could have been caught much earlier. There was a message to someone saying "The don is a fundamental concept of physics" or something to that effect. The fundamental concept of physics is "mass".

Because each role was random meant that well.... it was random. Inactive people got good roles, 1 investigator quit, 1 never sent a pm. The town drew the short straw AND zell. Zell could only do something if Maase was targeted >.> And he never was.

Anyways i wont be doing another one, too much time and effort to have people be inactive and moan afterwards. You just need to read the clues i guess.

Oh and Tellyn deserves extra points for this, poor guy.

I sent in my PM every night, except for that one mess-up with the automerged message. I deserve to be on that list. =(

Also, I wonder how I got killed? Because that totally does not make sense to me.

What was the last riddle? I'm not sure I saw it.

That´s it Dyson you just made my list!

The grammatically correct one!

He has achieved the honour of making my list too.

The one for people I will kill if I ever have killing powers!!

:heh:

What if I don't participate in future mafia games?

*realises he's already in the DC mafia*

..:(

Aww... over just like that? Maybe you should have let the game continue after Dyson won.

Apart from that I thought it was a decent game, my role kinda sucked though. Quite a boring game for me.

I could have won this game. I knew from the second day who harry potter was (domjcg) and so all I had to do was survive until day 7 to win. Then I was stupid and kept targetting people when I should have just lain low. Never mind, my role was absolutely awesome. I loved the 'taboo' spell, although I'm really sorry about Tellyn, I could never have predicted he would come back, let alone say the Voldemort immediately.

I could have won this game.

Actually not that I´d like to knock you off your high horse but just in case you don´t want to believe me I´ll spoiler box it:

You lost because you got investigated not because of what you did

Hmm, what an annoying end of the game. I quite liked my role, because it meant if I was lynched, i'd take someone down with me. And being the terminator I thought that if I was found evil by an investigator, I could say that I was Arnie's terminator so was actually good and needed to protect him and stuff like that. But that never happened. It'd have been nice if the game had carried on a bit. I feel the mafia had a chance of winning and we were doing quite well. Ah well. good game peoples. shame it didnt go on longer.

Ahahahah, i was the Don...

Well, this is the first game where i end without being killed, so im still happy.

Also, there's algo wrong on that thing of Mass...

IM MAASE... NOT MASSE...

So, it still remains stupid ;)

Wha...? It's already over?! :o

:D

It was damn near impossible finding or thinking of these riddles. That last one is one my friend told me. I am surprised nobody made an attempt to answer them at all considering there were warning given within the riddle exclamations, lol.

So yeah - I wanted the day to end quicker today without anyone answering my riddle.

The answer was "the population" by the way. :P

I tried to answer some riddles, but no one was told if it was right or wrong, so no one followed up. I was wondering why no one ever tried to answer them, I thought it was quite obvious you would win when the riddles were over.

@Esequiel: Good roles, in there. Just a couple of things:

-Emperor. I actually thought Shino's character was called Emporor, until I've seen you commit the same mistake twice.

-Maase, not Masse.

See how good spelling can save you from embarassing mistakes?

@Eenuh:...You got me killed, more than Mundi ever did. You stopped me from killing him...twice. Damn you...:(

Which makes it what 3 times someone tried too kill me in this game :Þ

[boris] I am invincible! *explodes* [/boris]

esequiel; you didn't explain my role...

I was batman. Each night I could either protect someone, follow someone or kill someone. I killed one person, followed another person and other nights I either followed someone who died, or got my PM in far too late.

People were told when the riddles were answered correctly or incorrectly, Esequiel would post something saying "Aha! Incorrect, better luck next time", orrrr "Nooo! Foiled again!" or something. I can find the posts for you if you want :D

A role that could enable the person to win in 5 days should really allow for the game to continue afterwards...

Neutrals are just getting stupid, recent mafia games have been more and more about neutrals then town vs. mafia....

Honestly guys we were on day 10. I was ready to kill off The fish, vicar and beggilax the next night so the mafia would have won, what was the point in continuing?

It does somewhat surprise me that very few people made an attempt to answer the riddles, especially that last one about impending doom. With that I would have expected the town to have a full discussion and make sure to find an answer. They were virtually ignored the whole game other than a few people.